Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Niall

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
I suppose, now that the 'new' regime is (re-)installed, we should have a new thread for chronicling its absurdities, hilarities, atrocities and mendacities.

Continue posting about current US politics in the 2020 US Election - Let The Games Begin! thread if you wish, but ideally just posts concerning the election itself (including the transition period).

To kick this one off, I just want to note that Jennifer 'Teflon' Psaki is Biden's Press Secretary.

Lord help us! Does anyone remember her? She was 'masterful' at giving the most inane, circular, nonsensical non-answers as State Department press secretary, back during the Great Western Liberal Meltdown of 2014, when Putin put his foot down on Crimea.

Liberal-cosmospolitans today are gushing over her 'restoring transparency and truth to White House govt communications', but the woman herself knows her job is to never 'do a Trump' and let the truth slip out...

Great thread title.

Speaking of Psaki, I was sent this interesting YouTube video capture this morning.

It appears that the YouTube Authorities decided to pull the dislike numbers down. Not sure if it actually happened in this situation. It could be faked. I have seen this sort of thing done by YouTube in real time before. Talk about me doing a double take. And I have also heard it is done by fairly reputable sources when a video narrative that the PTB doesn't like is getting too popular with the public.

Attachments

• Psaki_YTDislikes_Erased.jpg
    Psaki_YTDislikes_Erased.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 110
Well this was posted on RT today.

From the article

The Biden administration is halting nearly all deportations of illegal aliens, citing limited resources and the need to protect public health and safety, as thousands of migrants from Central America approach the US-Mexico border.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) has been ordered to implement “a 100-day pause on certain removals to enable focusing the Department’s resources where they are most needed,” starting no later than January 22, according to a memo from acting Homeland Security Secretary David Pekoske sent out on Thursday.
“Due to limited resources, DHS cannot respond to all immigration violations or remove all persons unlawfully in the United States,” Pekoske told the acting department executives, adding that they “must implement civil immigration enforcement based on sensible priorities and changing circumstances.”

So does this mean the floodgates will be open to allow in the massive caravan of so called asylum seekers, that Trump stopped at the Mexican border.

This struck me

“Due to limited resources, DHS cannot respond to all immigration violations or remove all persons unlawfully in the United States,” Pekoske told the acting department executives, adding that they “must implement civil immigration enforcement based on sensible priorities and changing circumstances.”

So they can deploy 25,000 National Guard troops in the Capitol, but leave the US border open?

Thanks for opening this thread Niall.

Its going to be a comedy of errors (hubris run wild) so I think the :rotfl: emoji will be of more benefit to our mental health than any other. Let's not give them the credit of wallowing in their sickness; just take it as a given.

So let the dog and pony show commence... :whlchair::lol2:

So far they’ve killed women’s sports and toilet privacy. Thankfully sports were already dead and there’s no reason to use a public toilet anymore, now that there is nowhere to go. (Referring to a bit of trans-legislation they enacted).
Can’t wait to get some of this “healing” they’ve been talking about!

Liberal-cosmospolitans today are gushing over her 'restoring transparency and truth to White House govt communications', but the woman herself knows her job is to never 'do a Trump' and let the truth slip out...

Well, it's not going to be difficult for her when she's asked hard-hitting 'great questions' like:

"Will Biden keep Donald Trump's Air Force One color scheme change?"

🤔

Well, it's not going to be difficult for her when she's asked hard-hitting 'great questions' like:

"Will Biden keep Donald Trump's Air Force One color scheme change?"

Yeah, that's a pretty soft question. Maybe we should write in our own questions and show those lazy journos how to play hardball. Here's mine to start out:

"If Biden had one wish, would he wish for a pony or a puppy?"

Yeah, that's a pretty soft question. Maybe we should write in our own questions and show those lazy journos how to play hardball. Here's mine to start out:

Yeah, we're at that level. But it actually isn't anything new. 'Journalists' have been asking really dumb questions for the last four years. It's just now they are really dumb questions but phrased in a different way.

For some reason, they're all about fashion choices at the moment:

Well this administration will get nothing but easy questions. Any hardball questions would obviously come from a racist who hates women!

Also, that is an easy question. Biden nearly crippled himself showering with a dog or whatever, so there's no way he could handle a pony.

Back
Top Bottom