Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Buyer's remorse:

The response from the Right, however valid in some cases, is tinged with hyperbole.

The number of jobs lost due to the Keystone pipeline deal being squashed is disputed by the MSM, with self-appointed "fact checkers" assuring readers that many of the estimated 11,000 jobs were temporary. Either way.., "70,000 Jobs Lost" seems on the surface like an exaggerated figure borne of outrage. (Though, one which may well be a huge underestimate when all is said and done in a few years.)

As well, the small convoy of U.S. troops "invading" Syria on the day of Biden's inauguration looks as well like anti-Biden hype as the maneuver was apparently part of on-going agreements. But who knows these days? As per that tract on propaganda I posted yesterday, it seems likely that the story and others like it may have been deliberately presented to create disharmony.

Last edited:
I used to play a game with my kids on long drives. Guess the exact time we are going to get there.
A big question with the current junta in the US is how long will Joe Dementia last? Will he make it through a 100 days? 6 months? It seems very unlikely to me he will make it through 2021. But they may have the biotech to keep him going longer than might seem possible. But he could also collapse at any moment. For sure his ability to read a teleprompter is decreasing. When we get to Kamalot I think things take an even harder left turn into abject insanity. Based on Joe Dementia's current trajectory I think he is gone by July 4. 25th amendment.

I used to play a game with my kids on long drives. Guess the exact time we are going to get there.
A big question with the current junta in the US is how long will Joe Dementia last? Will he make it through a 100 days? 6 months? It seems very unlikely to me he will make it through 2021. But they may have the biotech to keep him going longer than might seem possible. But he could also collapse at any moment. For sure his ability to read a teleprompter is decreasing. When we get to Kamalot I think things take an even harder left turn into abject insanity. Based on Joe Dementia's current trajectory I think he is gone by July 4. 25th amendment.
That's a bold prediction.

Thinking from a road mapped globalist perspective, Kamala seems like a plan in reserve if the Brave New totalitarianism isn't total enough, fast enough.

Biden seems like he's good for setting a nice, comfortable pace toward a Great Reset, one which will allow even his detractors to go along somewhat sleepily after things settle down a bit. Harris seems more like the cackling truncheon and barbed wire type.

How fast do they want to move, I wonder?

And who is the back-up plan if Kamala isn't anointed Empress?

There seemed to be some desire to fix the game so that Trump wouldn't be allowed to run in 2024, which might indicate at least a four year view from here, which seems pretty slow and measured.

We must remember two things:

1. Reality rarely behaves like the cartoon caricature people tend to project. Sudden pops and bangs aside, the real world is a third as fast, and five times as boring as it is in our imaginations. At least.

2. We're looking at this whole thing from a 2 dimensional perspective, doing our hamster best to predict and plan based on the paltry horizon we can actually see, when, really, we have no idea what surprises are (for sure!) sitting around the corners up ahead, waiting to hurl themselves into the path.

So, my own humble prediction is that the behind-the-scenes cartel will take some time to test the waters before deciding whether to promote Kamala, or let Biden linger.

If vaccine uptake stalls out and people resist too much, I can see Harris being tapped to take over. All the pieces are in place to topple Biden if it should become necessary, but right now everything seems to be pausing in a wait-and-see kind of way.

Thinking from a road mapped globalist perspective, Kamala seems like a plan in reserve if the Brave New totalitarianism isn't total enough, fast enough.

Biden seems like he's good for setting a nice, comfortable pace toward a Great Reset, one which will allow even his detractors to go along somewhat sleepily after things settle down a bit. Harris seems more like the cackling truncheon and barbed wire type.

How fast do they want to move, I wonder?

And who is the back-up plan if Kamala isn't anointed Empress?

There seemed to be some desire to fix the game so that Trump wouldn't be allowed to run in 2024, which might indicate at least a four year view from here, which seems pretty slow and measured.

We must remember two things:

1. Reality rarely behaves like the cartoon caricature people tend to project. Sudden pops and bangs aside, the real world is a third as fast, and five times as boring as it is in our imaginations. At least.

2. We're looking at this whole thing from a 2 dimensional perspective, doing our hamster best to predict and plan based on the paltry horizon we can actually see, when, really, we have no idea what surprises are (for sure!) sitting around the corners up ahead, waiting to hurl themselves into the path.

So, my own humble prediction is that the behind-the-scenes cartel will take some time to test the waters before deciding whether to promote Kamala, or let Biden linger.

If vaccine uptake stalls out and people resist too much, I can see Harris being tapped to take over. All the pieces are in place to topple Biden if it should become necessary, but right now everything seems to be pausing in a wait-and-see kind of way.
To me Biden seems like a transitional figure. Familiar. Member Obama? Member me? You member? And then he exits stage left with Kamala as transitional figure number 2; so black, so woke (so woman/female? Can we say that anymore?). It will be joyous. My over/under is 100 days of Biden, maybe a year. But I've been so wrong lately about lots so maybe he'll get 8 years! 🤷‍♂️😕
Edit: I hear you re slowness, but my personal feeling is fervor... make up for lost time, punish the populace and push with tempo.

More like a wild guess. Whatever are the plans, there is an objective physical reality working against Joe Shmoe. I think he is deteriorating and they can only jack him up with meds for so long until he devolves into a mumbling mess. In another month I’m guessing that teleprompter reading is going to be a major taxing chore for him.

More like a wild guess. Whatever are the plans, there is an objective physical reality working against Joe Shmoe. I think he is deteriorating and they can only jack him up with meds for so long until he devolves into a mumbling mess. In another month I’m guessing that teleprompter reading is going to be a major taxing chore for him.
It already is a taxing chore. I fail to see why they need him more than at best a year. At worst he'll be a casualty of domestic terrorism and Jill Biden can be a sympathetic cookie peddler.

My 20 yo old daughter voted for Trump. She is a 2019 high school All American swimmer (100 BR) and a D1 scholarship athlete. Last night we, (she, my 17 yo son, my wife and I) were discussing this issue. Oddly, she supports it. We all told her that her years of dedication and hard work, literally miles a day swimming in the wee hours of morning for over a decade, could have been upended by the new policy. She wouldn't relent. My son is a recreational swimmer who participates summer neighborhood swim team and high school for fun. He didn't train at all, other than the minimal practice (by comparison to year-round club swimmers), and yet, he can still beat her in the 50 FR (one of her better events as a sprinter). My daughter wouldn't accept any rational argument against her support for a policy that would obviously undermine her talent and hard work. In the end, the argument was ended by democratic vote. Literally, we raised hands to see who supported the policy. It was 3 to 1 against. She still didn't get it. It's weird how some people cling to ideas out of 'idiot compassion.'
Might at least be a useful lesson for her on why regular old democracy can be unfair.

It already is a taxing chore. I fail to see why they need him more than at best a year. At worst he'll be a casualty of domestic terrorism and Jill Biden can be a sympathetic cookie peddler.
That bit about reversing Trump's orders on insulin and epinephrin cost controls ought to wake people out of their slumber. Whole lot of Americans need these drugs and are going into the poor house to get them.

I've been having fun looking as some of the so-called Q-tard sources. There seems to be lot of wishful thinking, but because I would enjoy seeing some of it come true, like I would enjoy winning the billion dollar lottery, I pay attention (though I didn't buy a lottery ticket...better chances of guillotines in LeEnfant's DC than a billion dollars coming my way!).

One comment had me return to the "Salute the Marines" video. Notice that the Marines are NOT saluting Biden. Could that mean something or is it normal? I can't recall ever seeing a soldier, much less in formal circumstances, NOT saluting a superior, and that would certainly apply to the Commander in Chief, would it not?

Again, wishful thinking, but there's a lot of folks saying that there isn't even a legitimate Biden administration, and that Biden is only President of a bankrupt corporation that was formed in an 1871 deal between US and City of London. Supposedly, US Grant (how ironic, that name) was the eighteenth and last President of the US per the originally chartered Constitution of the United States.

Now, I've seen claims about the so-called "District of Columbia Organic Act of 1871" and I read it once years ago, but supposedly the real juicy details can only be found in the official US Archives. I remain incredulous of the claims. Nevertheless, the Marines did salute Trump when he left DC (notice in this video, the Marines at the door saluting him when he is on the red carpet, and the Marine standing by Marine One also saluting Trump), but the video "Salute the Marines" video didn't show Marines saluting Biden.

It's certainly an interesting find. Is this Insurrection Act stuff actually a thing? What a show it is!:lol::wow::huh::zzz:

A likely scenario could be 2 years of Biden and then 10 years of Kamala.

One of the curious things that circulates on social networks is that someone has put the photo of the "inauguration" of the Vice President next to a frame from the cartoon series The Simpsons. In this frame the daughter of Homer Simpson (the one who is intelligent) is the President of the country and she has the exact same wardrobe as the Vice President in taking possession of her.

Surely someone found the coincidence funny, or maybe it is a timeline predictable by someone.

I’m afraid that in the near future we will be seeing more mass shootings like this one:

‘Satan’s team’ will use everyday dirty trick they know to take away what’s left of individual freedom in the US. And owning a gun will be at the top of their list.

One of the curious things that circulates on social networks is that someone has put the photo of the "inauguration" of the Vice President next to a frame from the cartoon series The Simpsons. In this frame the daughter of Homer Simpson (the one who is intelligent) is the President of the country and she has the exact same wardrobe as the Vice President in taking possession of her.

Surely someone found the coincidence funny, or maybe it is a timeline predictable by someone.
Ha ha! You're right:
BB1cWRla.img.jpg

The part I found especially amusing, (and typical) is in how the "Fact Checkers" felt the need to respond...

Our rating: False​

The claim that "The Simpsons" predicted Harris' Inauguration Day outfit years ago is FALSE, based on our research. While the image of Lisa Simpson as president wearing purple is authentic, the episode makes no mention of Harris and many politicians wear purple to symbolize unity. Further, the episode aired three years before Harris was elected to public office and writers for the show have stated that content and predictions are made one year before the episode airs. Similar claims of predictions on "The Simpsons" have been debunked."
Fact check: 'The Simpsons' similarities to Kamala Harris at inauguration are a coincidence

Crux of the Matter narrowly avoided! Phew. Close one!

Back
Top Bottom