BioProtector - claimed to protect aganist cell phone radiation and EMF

mada85

The Cosmic Force
My employers will soon be introducing wi-fi devices for all their employees so I was looking for something that would protect me from the radiation emitted by such devices. I came across the BioProtector website: http://personalbioprotector.com/index.html

The manufacturers claim that it protects the user from cell phone radiation and electromagnetic fields. The testimonials on their website are impressive. Here's a couple of examples:

BioProtector said:
“The effects of the personal bio-protector are dramatic. Before I began carrying it with me, I could feel a tingling in my mouth and feet when I was near wireless routers. With the bio-proetctor, I am almost immune. Also, the phone protector makes an enormous difference. I have two on my iPhone and they enable me to use it normally”
Nadine Schuurman
University Professor, Vancouver BC, Canada.

“As a business woman I am always using my cell phone. I used to worry about cell phone radiation. Every time I used my phone for long period of time, I would feel heat on my ear, nausea, dizziness, heart palpitations and lost concentration, to the point of not being able to speak. I often wanted to throw my cell phone away. Since I started using the Bioprotector I have not had any of these problems. I am happy to be able to use my cell phone and feel safe.”
Goli Massah-Holistic Health Practitioner
North Vancouver BC, Canada.

This is what the manufacturer says about their Cell Phone BioProtector:

BioProtector said:
It is generally known that mobile and cordless phones are one of the greatest sources of harmful radiation. The Cell Phone Bioprotector substantially reduces the effects of EMF radiation emitted from cell and cordless phones. To date, this is the most effective cell phone radiation protection. It does not interfere with the functioning of phones, works on any phone and has an unlimited life. Remove the device from its original packaging, peel off the sticker from the back and attach it to upper back part of your phone, with the indent facing downwards, by pressing firmly for a couple minutes. If you want it to remain unseen or you are thinking of changing your phone soon you can place it in the battery housing of most phones and leave the sticker on.
The Cell Phone Bioprotector is 1.5 cm in diameter and is 1 mm thick.

They also have the Home and Office BioProtector which offers a larger area of protection, and the Personal Bioprotector which can be carried in a purse or one's pocket. All their devices have the same function, which is to protect people from the harmful effects of EMF radiation.

From their website:

BioProtector said:
Bioprotector – How does it work?

The Bioprotector has electro-physical properties that protect the human body and bio-field from the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation or EMF. Because the Bioprotector comes in three different sizes, the type you choose depends on your needs and the space you are covering. You simply need to place the Bioprotector near you, or carry it with you, to receive EMF protection. Our smallest product available, the Cell Phone Bioprotector, simply adheres directly on the back of your phone or may be placed inside the battery pocket. This product provides specific cell phone radiation protection.
All Bioprotector products do not interfere with the functioning of cell phones, computers or common household appliances.

If it's as good as they say it is, it's going onto my shopping list!

Has anyone tried this product?

A friend of mine tried that product and she did notice any difference.

Another friend did some kine tests on that product and the results were close to none. However, she is using a kind of stone that seems to work for her.

Gandalf said:

Another friend did some kine tests on that product and the results were close to none. However, she is using a kind of stone that seems to work for her.

That's interesting, Gandalf. I have a few questions. What is a 'kine test'? What kind of effects did she experience from cell phone use? Do you know what this stone is that she uses?

Endymion said:
Gandalf said:

That's interesting, Gandalf. I have a few questions. What is a 'kine test'? What kind of effects did she experience from cell phone use? Do you know what this stone is that she uses?

Kine test: You test if a product is good for you with your body (fwiw) _http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/herbalists/muscle_testing.htm

Experience: headache, eye ache, tingling in her hands

Stone: No I don't remember. However I am going to try to find it as soon as possible.

BioProtector said:
Bioprotector – How does it work?

The Bioprotector has electro-physical properties that protect the human body and bio-field from the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation or EMF. Because the Bioprotector comes in three different sizes, the type you choose depends on your needs and the space you are covering. You simply need to place the Bioprotector near you, or carry it with you, to receive EMF protection. Our smallest product available, the Cell Phone Bioprotector, simply adheres directly on the back of your phone or may be placed inside the battery pocket. This product provides specific cell phone radiation protection.
All Bioprotector products do not interfere with the functioning of cell phones, computers or common household appliances.

The above paragraph says nothing at all about how it works. I'm also rather doubtful that a small, non-covering device can protect from EMF. I'm open to further data though.

As Dr. Barrie Trower (whistleblower on EMF pollution and targeting, he was involved with secret service use of it, mentioned in the 'EMF exposure' thread) mentions in an interview; that a electromagnetically passive pendant is unlikely to protect against EMF other than the area it covers, it has to be an active shield which can counter the frequencies coming in. I'm not sure of any products that actually work on suppressing wifi radiation, maybe LQB has some tips on that. This one looks as if it's working, but the documentation on how it works is not forthcoming:

https://youtu.be/XcL8HIqpT8k

Gandalf said:
Endymion said:
Gandalf said:

However, she is using a kind of stone that seems to work for her.

Do you know what this stone is that she uses?

Stone: No I don't remember. However I am going to try to find it as soon as possible.

The name of the stone is tektite. _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tektite

Sounds like total rubbish to me. They don't clearly explain how it works, which would be necessary to avoid FDA scrutiny or a lawsuit, so they make very non-specific claims like "protect the human body and bio-field" and that it will "harmonize" you. They say it protects your body from EMF, and that you may see a reduction in magnetic fields when using a Gauss meter, but neither EMF or magnetic fields are the problem when it comes to wireless technologies, it's RF - electrical energy that radiates over the air. Also notable is the biggest block of text under their FAQ is citing WHO and health risks associated with cell phones, to associate their product with a credible source.

The biggest red flag is their cell-phone product which they claim does not interfere with your cell phone. Reducing your exposure to RF by applying something directly on your cell phone must interfere with your wireless signal, or else it wouldn't work. If it doesn't reduce the strength of the RF energy coming out of your cell phone, I don't see how it could make any difference at all.

ignis.intimus said:
The biggest red flag is their cell-phone product which they claim does not interfere with your cell phone. Reducing your exposure to RF by applying something directly on your cell phone must interfere with your wireless signal, or else it wouldn't work. If it doesn't reduce the strength of the RF energy coming out of your cell phone, I don't see how it could make any difference at all.

Exactly!

Thanks LQB and everyone here for the information. Having considered these products and whether they were effective, it is disturbing that most sellers don't reveal data on how they work. Using Ethernet is an ideal relative to WiFi that is not always possible so I have considered these.

I am not sure I wholly trust reviews anymore either which is a shame because there are some very helpful reviews and reviewers out there. In addition to silk, considering a stone (such as Tektite), is it possible to maybe do a Kine test with stones? And need more information on RF!

Gandalf said:
Endymion said:
Gandalf said:

Kine test: You test if a product is good for you with your body (fwiw) _http://www.goodhealthinfo.net/herbalists/muscle_testing.htm

Experience: headache, eye ache, tingling in her hands

Quick question: did you mean she did not notice any difference, Gandalf?

Back
Top Bottom