Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies

lahje

The Force is Strong With This One
With quick search i couldn't find anything relevant if this has already been asked. So just a general question about bitcoins for C's. I do recall something about C's recommending to prepare in many different ways, or maybe that was something i read in some other forum... anyways. I've been into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies since 2010 and i'd like to know what the C's have to say about this topic. Is it the 666-currency for mass surveillance or a fresh alternative for government-controlled FIAT currency. ? Any investment tips? LOL, kidding, i'm not into riches and such :D The main media is strongly opposing bitcoin so thats a good sign i guess. Is bitcoin the currency of the future? is there any currency in the future? I rly dunno what specifics to ask... just curious what C's would comment on this topic. Has bitcoin emerged from STS or STO sources or something completely different?

I wonder about this as well, especially how it would relate to 'Hyperdimensional Politics' and the possible plans of 4D STS.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,45067.0.html

Hi lahje,
Though I don't remember any specific questions posed to the C's, there is a thread about blockchain on the forum you might be interested in reading and participating in. FWIW.
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,29446.0.html

Might be a scam. It seems there have been several sweden crypto scams.

translated with deepl
Kryptonex Research Group - serious or fraudulent? Blank nonsense and fraud!

The website of Kryptonex Research Group actually claims that it was commissioned by the Swedish government to develop an official national crypto currency and offers the currency with the name "Swedish Mint" to investors for sale so that it can later be sold again at a profit.

There are indeed efforts of the Swedish Riksbank to introduce an eKrone as a digital currency for cashless payments, but certainly not the creators of Kryptonex Research Group are commissioned and also the name "Swedish coin" is fictitious. It has not yet been finally decided. It is also not yet clear when the project with an eKrona will get off the ground. So Kryptonex Research Group is pure fraud and a very badly done one at that.

The story about the state Swedish "Kryptowährung" (crypto currency)

In Sweden, almost everyone pays cashless. However, not everyone has a credit card. The Swedish Riksbank is therefore working out plans to use an eKrona to make cashless payment transactions interesting for those who are still travelling with cash. One of the main reasons for this might also be that the field is not to be left to unregulated digital currencies, but to remain under supervision and control. Bitcoins and other crypto currencies are currently completely free of state influence and control. The future Swedish eKrona, which is not yet on the market and whose final name has not yet been determined, let alone is already in a test phase, would therefore not be a pure crypto currency at all, but only an additional option for cashless payment transactions.

Nevertheless, the first fraudsters like Kryptonex Research group are already throwing themselves into the trap and offering to buy a Swedish state digital currency that has been lied about from start to finish.
The Krytonex Research group even claims to have been commissioned by the government to develop the crypto currency. This is highly criminal and definitely clear fraud.

Investors should register via the website with an ominous online broker without a seat and imprint and pay in properly to secure the fictitious Swedish crypto currency.

The deposited money might be immediately away, does not fall heavily to conclude. Investors are therefore advised not to fall for these scammers and under no circumstances pay even a single cent.

On the side of Kryptonex Research Group nothing is correct at all. Neither there is already a national Swedish e-currency, nor is there anything at all to the Renzensionen and reports of large wealth with the Trading of such one.

Kryptonex Research Group - Testimaonials and Reviews are fictitious

It is also really adventurous that on the site Bill Gates, Richard Branson, Al Gore, Eric Schmitdt, Peter Thiel and Kim Dotcom Schmidt are used as testimonials and report that they get even richer with Sweden's official coin, as it is currently still very cheap to get. On the website there are so many other criminal offences besides fraud that it should easily be enough for ten years in prison and more for the doers.

With quick search i couldn't find anything relevant if this has already been asked. So just a general question about bitcoins for C's. I do recall something about C's recommending to prepare in many different ways, or maybe that was something i read in some other forum... anyways. I've been into bitcoin and cryptocurrencies since 2010 and i'd like to know what the C's have to say about this topic. Is it the 666-currency for mass surveillance or a fresh alternative for government-controlled FIAT currency. ? Any investment tips? LOL, kidding, i'm not into riches and such :D The main media is strongly opposing bitcoin so thats a good sign i guess. Is bitcoin the currency of the future? is there any currency in the future? I rly dunno what specifics to ask... just curious what C's would comment on this topic. Has bitcoin emerged from STS or STO sources or something completely different?

Hi,

This is indeed an interesting topic for me...as I made my official "baptism" into the ET´s territory through crypto...
Today it is indeed an interesting ecosystem of STS´s, AI, masons...sprinkled with greed, debt, and negativity
Whilst initially attracted many of those who believed the utopy and that a change was needed...the rag to riches and back to rags seems to have destroyed many souls in the process, but for some it was a push for awakening
A few months back (nowadays I dont follow so closely due to different priorities) there were two well defined blocks within the propaganda
BTC, XMR, LTC, ETH, Gemini
vs
Hedera (coined as the bitcoin killer), EOS, BCH, Libra (interestingly facebook forbids crypto advertising but creates its own, also interesting the zodiac reference together with the Winklevos side)

I also noticed that Sevan Bomar is quite an advocate for cryptocurrency.

Until more offline systems are available, the main issue as with digital banking etc is that you relay on a swith being ON...

Interesting times we are living....

Back
Top Bottom