BLACK FBI SPY TELLS EVERYTHING

1peacelover

Jedi Master

"Completely under the radar. Dathard Perry casually went on TV on November 2, 1980 and blew the lid off everything we thought we knew about the FBI, American domestic policy, and its ingrained fear of Black driven movements of any kind."

"The thing that Perry stated that is so important we realize is, ‘its not just black political leaders that the FBI targets,’ its any Black person that rises to prominence that may have the social influence, money and resources to organize a group of people to action."
How Black Prominence Attracts the FBI

"Completely under the radar. Dathard Perry casually went on TV on November 2, 1980 and blew the lid off everything we thought we knew about the FBI, American domestic policy, and its ingrained fear of Black driven movements of any kind."

"The thing that Perry stated that is so important we realize is, ‘its not just black political leaders that the FBI targets,’ its any Black person that rises to prominence that may have the social influence, money and resources to organize a group of people to action."
How Black Prominence Attracts the FBI

Even without going into conspiracy theory, from observing society generally, I'd been thinking along the same line lately. At a micro level, from individual to individual, black success and black healthiness unsettle. Even though people harp about violence in the black community, the lack of culture, poverty and what else, from experience, people are much more comfortable with our degradation than they are with a healthy black community. It seems as if it's easier to deal with a rapper wannabe than an educated black person. It soothe egos, tickle bias, and in some ways confirm their sense of worth.

From personal experience and from accounts from others, when a black person doesn't fit stereotypes, people often tries to put him down a peg or two, show him his proper place. Unconsciously, they're saying, "Why don't you follow the script? Did nobody tell you?" It's like a rehashing of the master and the slave archetype. The master laments over the slave coarseness, his lack of manner and intelligence, but if that slave ever polished his act, then the master would do a volteface and sneer, "What made you think we were meant to dine at the same table?"

At a societal level, it seems to me as if the world is a big stage and every race has been assigned a role. It is a literal pyramid. Black people have generally been accused of focusing too much on race, but from what I've seen, every racial group is extremely race-conscious. Moreover, everybody is very conscious of their role and position in society and this inform their sense of identity and security in the world. However, some play the program unconsciously, some won't admits things like that because it would be too revealing, but most I believe would rather not dwell too much on this as it would raise uncomfortable questions about society and themselves.

At a micro level, from individual to individual, black success and black healthiness unsettle. Even though people harp about violence in the black community, the lack of culture, poverty and what else, from experience, people are much more comfortable with our degradation than they are with a healthy black community. It seems as if it's easier to deal with a rapper wannabe than an educated black person. It soothe egos, tickle bias, and in some ways confirm their sense of worth.
From personal experience and from accounts from others, when a black person doesn't fit stereotypes, people often tries to put him down a peg or two, show him his proper place. Unconsciously, they're saying, "Why don't you follow the script? Did nobody tell you?" It's like a rehashing of the master and the slave archetype. The master laments over the slave coarseness, his lack of manner and intelligence, but if that slave ever polished his act, then the master would do a volteface and sneer, "What made you think we were meant to dine at the same table?"

DianaRose94, I wonder whether Candace Owens would come to the same conclusions as you do.

Candace Owens must definitely be one of those individuals the FBI is targeting since she has risen to prominence and has the social influence the Deep State dislikes.

Being a bit of a regular listener to her internet shows, quite frankly I think Owens would consider your line of thought as swayed by a certain victim mentality.

Just my observation, no blame intended. :-)

Reactions: Ina
DianaRose94, I wonder whether Candace Owens would come to the same conclusions as you do.

Candace Owens must definitely be one of those individuals the FBI is targeting since she has risen to prominence and has the social influence the Deep State dislikes.

Being a bit of a regular listener to her internet shows, quite frankly I think Owens would consider your line of thought as swayed by a certain victim mentality.

Just my observation, no blame intended. :-)

That's interesting you mention Candace Owens. I actually used to follow her and liked her a lot, for a short while. However, I've come to doubt her sincerity and I often feel like she's more interested in fame than anything else.

See this article: The Problem with Candace Owens - Quillette

I don't know if Owens is targeted by the FBI or if she would be. Personally, I don't find her that intellectually stimulating. Adolph Reed, Glenn Loury, Thomas Chatterton and others are more interesting. Also, perhaps, Owens would consider my opinion swayed by victim mentality. Actually, not perhaps, she would say so whether she believed it or not, lol.

But is she some sort of authority for what is right or wrong to think? Is she the compass every black person must follow or else be considered straying? Or perhaps, due to her fame, she has become some sort of black leader representative of the good crop in the community?

Besides, things are complex, if one doesn't have a right-leaning view on some aspects of discussion about race/ racism, that doesn't necessarily mean this person suffer from victim mentality or that they are delusional.

The name of the game is divide and conquer. We are used against one another. If one cannot be compromised or subdued, they are destroyed in one way or another. Just start from the history of colonization and the pattern is obvious. How many people who are not black or brown would be willing to change places with us living in this skin for a week? We have manipulated to serve the purpose and principles of others. I'm just saying.

As it relates to leadership, the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King is but one example of controlling the narrative of black leaders who operate in honor.
"King's condemnation of the war in Vietnam and his calls for blacks to avoid enlisting and to fight nonviolently for their rights at home did not endear him to the generals, politicians, and industrialists who supported the war effort. Nor did his advocacy of the Poor People's Campaign, which seemed poised to unite the poor of all races under a common banner for a major march on Washington that spring."
Billy Kyles - The Preacher who helped kill Dr Martin Luther King Jr by Dick Gregory,
Al Sharpton Sold Drugs - Was FBI Informant Afterwards - (TheLibertarianChannel),

Back
Top Bottom