Bleeding gums ?

DanielS said:
Thanks for the information everyone, and Polonel for bringing up this subject. My gums have been very sensitive and bleeding easily for the last week or so. I did a little research into it - seems I have a few symptons of gingivitis. I figured on top of the usual solutions; brushing, flossing, certain mouthwashes and dental cleaning, I'd see what's been said about it on the forum.

Hi DanielS,
The detox and eliminating gluten in your diet will help with your bleeding gums. I used to suffer from bleeding gums my whole life until I started doing the major detox. Unfortunately just last week I had a dentist appointment and right after I developed extremely painful gums. They are still sore to the touch. I am sure that the dentist must have used a tool, that was contaminated with some type of bacteria, to examine my teeth. My teeth seriously were very healthy, before the dentist appointment. It was not just a coincidence that my gums started being sore after seeing the denstist. The detox which also includes the far infrared sauna truly works. Try it for a few months and you will see how greatly beneficial it will be to your health. When I think about it's really rediculous when a doctor makes his patient sick after the patient leaves his office. Now, I am afraid to go back.

Have your heard of 'Detoxify or Die' book? Dr. Rogers goes into detail in her book about the far infrared sauna.

Hi DanielS,
The detox and eliminating gluten in your diet will help with your bleeding gums. I used to suffer from bleeding gums my whole life until I started doing the major detox. Unfortunately just last week I had a dentist appointment and right after I developed extremely painful gums. They are still sore to the touch. I am sure that the dentist must have used a tool, that was contaminated with some type of bacteria, to examine my teeth. My teeth seriously were very healthy, before the dentist appointment. It was not just a coincidence that my gums started being sore after seeing the denstist. The detox which also includes the far infrared sauna truly works. Try it for a few months and you will see how greatly beneficial it will be to your health. When I think about it's really rediculous when a doctor makes his patient sick after the patient leaves his office. Now, I am afraid to go back.

Have your heard of 'Detoxify or Die' book? Dr. Rogers goes into detail in her book about the far infrared sauna.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the dentist. Hopefully you're able to counteract what occurred and get your gums back to full health. Although, I'm wondering could you have had gum sensitivities prior to and the dentist merely aggravated it further to the point of being noticeable? Just a thought. Although all signs seems to be pointing to dieting and detox as a means of getting rid of bleeding gums. Slowly but surely, as I learn more about proper eating habits I'm implementing changes into my life.

DanielS said:
I'm sorry to hear about your experience with the dentist. Hopefully you're able to counteract what occurred and get your gums back to full health. Although, I'm wondering could you have had gum sensitivities prior to and the dentist merely aggravated it further to the point of being noticeable? Just a thought. Although all signs seems to be pointing to dieting and detox as a means of getting rid of bleeding gums. Slowly but surely, as I learn more about proper eating habits I'm implementing changes into my life.

My gums also bleed at times. My dentist said it's from not flossing on a regular basis. Sure enough, if I'm diligent about flossing, they don't bleed.

DanielS said:

Actually my gums were very healthy as a result of the detox and gluten free diet. I am serious, try it for a few months and you will be amazed how healthy your gums will be. I am afraid that probably the instrument that the dentist used was contaminated with something. It is scary to think that we can contract diseases from contaminated equipment in doctor's offices. By the way my gums are back to their own self, I used warm salty water and that really worked. Try it next time your gums bleed, it's an old remedy but it really works.

Mod's note: Edited to fix the quotation boxes.

Back
Top Bottom