'Blue Pill' Prototype Creates 100% Undetectable Malware

Y

Youngfox

"A security researcher with expertise in rootkits has built a working prototype of new technology that is capable of creating malware that remains "100 percent undetectable," even on Windows Vista x64 systems.
Rutkowska has previously done work on Red Pill, which can be used to detect whether code is being executed under a VMM (virtual machine monitor) or under a real environment.
'Blue Pill' Prototype Creates 100% Undetectable Malware

"Now, imagine a malware (e.g. a network backdoor, keylogger, etc...) whose capabilities to remain undetectable do not rely on obscurity of the concept. Malware, which could not be detected even though its algorithm (concept) is publicly known. Let's go further and imagine that even its code could be made public, but still there would be no way for detecting that this creature is running on our machines...

Over the past few months I have been working on a technology code-named Blue Pill, which is just about that - creating 100% undetectable malware, which is not based on an obscure concept.

The idea behind Blue Pill is simple: your operating system swallows the Blue Pill and it awakes inside the Matrix controlled by the ultra thin Blue Pill hypervisor. This all happens on-the-fly (i.e. without restarting the system) and there is no performance penalty and all the devices, like graphics card, are fully accessible to the operating system, which is now executing inside virtual machine."
Invisible Things Blog

I can only imagine what trillions of black-ops dollars could do...

Ah so that's why they call it Windows - lots of open windows in your computer for the government to see everything you do? Yes now it all makes sense. Even if you close a window, you can still see through it cuz it's made of glass! Or maybe it's cuz it's sorta like Organic Portals - our computers are time shares and we don't realise it! :D

Back
Top Bottom