Blue tit nest live feed

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
If you are interested in such a thing, there is a live feed of Blut tit birdies in Germany, that have a hatching process going on at the moment. One egg already hatched. Momma Mini and pappa Pip are very good and loving couple, and there are a lot of cute moments there. Good opportunity to see how it happens.

There are a lot of feeds like this, but I've been following this particular one, and check it from time to time. Luckily was able to catch the first hatching. And hopefully all will go well for this couple. :love:

I love blue tits. They are so funny to watch and they have very special mating habits. Living together in one relationship their whole live whilst having "affairs" the whole time. Both male and female blue tit. There is an interesting book in German "The secret life of the blue tit"(Das verborgene Leben der Meisen (insel taschenbuch) eBook: Tjernshaugen, Andreas, Berf, Paul: Amazon.de: Kindle-Shop)

We used to have a little nesting box in our old garden, and it was so lovely to watch them moving in and going about their daily bird life.

Thank you for sharing!

Just a note that people say in the chat that it is birdies last day (or a day before the last) in the nest before flying out. I saw one already trying and almost out. They still look like youngins, but already able to fly!

1.jpg
2.jpg

So lovely to see them about to make their maiden flights. I hope they have lovely, natural lives in the great outdoors. It is amazing how quickly they have grown.

Back
Top Bottom