Bryan Kemila and the IlluminatiMatrix blog

jsf

Jedi Master
This is a blog I read for several weeks last summer, and I did not read further than page 36, because each post is very long. The author doesn't clearly indicate where he obtained his information. It seems also very subjective, interpreting everything symbolically.

Also he believes in man-made chemtrails, which is dubious and makes everything suspect :
_http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/armageddon-atlantis-chemtrails-changing-times/

In his writings, the topic of a "great flood" is recurrent. By example (p.74) :

This indoctrinates the 3D masses with the notion of the Moon being a Goddess, and the reproductive cycle as being sanctified by god, and therefore a sacred and holy thing. This reproductive cycle is followed by water breaking when a baby is about to be born, which in turn, implants solidly within our psyche, the notion of a coming Flood. All of this is the result of the Thought Process, and all of it is a manipulation and distortion of Reality

When reading about the "polar vortex" :
_http://www.sott.net/image/image/s8/167552/large/weather_map.jpg

it reminded me his "Flood Waters from the North."
_http://illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/usa-topographic-flood1.jpg?w=480&h=600
_http://illuminatimatrix.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/global-warming-flood-earthquake.jpg?w=480&h=600

_http://illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/29-washington-dc-the-national-mall-thors-hammer-thors-child-rothschild-the-white-house-orions-house/

The designers of this Tidal Basin blindly followed the inspiration of the luciferian Thinkers who knew exactly where they wanted to direct the coming flood of devastation and shaped it accordingly.

Youtube:
_http://www.youtube.com/user/illuminatiMATRIX

Anyway I put this post in COINTELPRO, because it is far-fetched. I don't think that the polar vortex is linked to the "great flood" Bryan Kemila talks about.

Bryan's work is excellent. The manifest ego (agregore) is itself a myth which unfolds the 3D illusion. Thought flow (illusionary)..having no driver would be illogical and is a non existent light show. However this does not go far enough.

It is implied that we can escape this sham by emotional detachment from the 3d experience and via awareness enter the calm waters of eternity; ie WE ARE AWARENESS and not illusionary humanity living an illusionary 3D experience conjured up by a non existent agregore who seeks to swallow up Awareness itself as the total aggregate for total control of the 3D spectrum.

Let us assume that all that is thought is a sham and that awareness is aware of such a sham and maintains an integrity uniquely itself. That such awareness begins in nothingness before thought commences. So what we have is Something (awareness) coming out of Nothing. Put in another way Existence coming out of Non-Existence. That existence or awareness WE now claim to be. However out of nothing comes nothing; Hence the idea of something from nothing implies a first thought; a beginning which sets this whole 3d scenario on fire.

No 3d, no humanity; GREAT! Now instead of 3d and illusory humanity we have a substitute; AWARENESS and claim we are that. It is still worship of thought-light. We dismiss what is NOT yet make the claim THAT WE ARE and that we can experience peace even in 3d; because we are not 3D nor actually is 3D real. (to be continued)

Continuation

I would submit to you that the whole notion of our existence whether #3D or as an eternal being; call it Awareness or Existence is itself a myth. As an eternal being we become the gods we claim do not exist and whom we claim attempt to hide our very existence from us. This is an attempt to hold to an identity (no matter how lofty) to be. WE ARE NOT. WE ARE NOT ETERNAL...NOR DID WE HAVE A BEGINNING. WE ARE NOT AND CAN NEVER BE.

WHAT is IS and we are not that. WE simply are not! What is IS EXISTENCE ITSELF; WHOLE, ENTIRE, MOTIONLESS,COMPLETE; INDIVISIBLE and UNIFORM. Neither did EXISTENCE begin from NON EXISTENCE. NOR IS IT AWARE OF ITSELF as BEING (existence) transcends KNOWLEDGE.

The notion I AM...I AM AWARE of being aware and I AM AWARE of being not this or not this..is the same thought stream. Even the idea of awareness itself glues us to a claim of existence.

The bottom line; EXISTENCE IS and always has been and always will be and YOU ARE NOT IT. IT did not come from nothing or nonexistence. Neither can nothing or nonexistence CREATE existence. All that appears to be is what is NOT and all that you think you are is not so that eliminates EVERYTHING so that all that remains is existence itself. Nothing means nothing as regards all things real or perceived. But EXISTENCE is and NOT NOTHING...NOTHING IN NOTHING.

Hello onewithoutawitness, and welcome to the Forum.

As a courtesy to others we ask new members to please post a little something by way of an introduction in the Newbies Section. To share how you found your way here, what topics you're interested in, etc. Have a read through some of the other intros already there if you're not sure. Thanks.

Thank you and I shall

The desire to know what is and what is not is the journey that I took from my youth. Like the postings I have seen it is apparent that others also have this desire. News media like RENSE opened me up to the conspiracy world and so angered my sense of injustice perpetrated throughout the world. I was once a very religious man..young and emotionally bitten by a love for GOD and a desire to know him. That journey came to an end some 40 years later when I realized that me as humanity did not exist. No me..No God..No world. It was a calm awareness that simply took hold. With that came the relinquishment of all that I thought was true. Awareness was me..I was an aware being..eternal, unlimited.... Bryans website was found while doing exhaustive searches on the illuminati/Jesuits/free masonry. What I keyed on in Bryan's website was the duality of opposing systems and caring which was the core of the Luciferianism mindset which kept the thought currents active in maintain the 3d matrix.

Back
Top Bottom