'Caesarmas' Time and 'Jul Feast'

Dirgni

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I wish you all a Happy 'Caesarmas' Time and Merry Peaceful 'Jul Feast'. :)
May you all enjoy warmth in good company especially those of you in Northern US and Canada.

Hmm. I prefer "Caeserfest" myself. I don't like the sound of it, or "Caesermas" either, I'm thinking in terms of taking it back (who knows what the day or period of celebrating him could have been called) so we have "Christmas(s)" based on a lie, & "Caesar-mass" or rather, "Caesar-fest" (festival, celebration, commemoration, etc) re-jigged & based on (a hidden) truth. Still, I'll "get with the program" & wish you all a merry "Caesarmas", as long as I don't have to say it out loud! ;)

I'm more a fan of just a vanilla winter solstice celebration. ;) I think if I were to celebrate Caesar, it would be sometime in July, perhaps around the time of his birth or his "cometary ascension".

Then again, what's stopping us from celebrating Caesar during the winter solstice? Much of the Christian world is unwittingly doing it anyway. So I wish you all, Merry Caesar Mass!

'Caesarmas' is from Percevals greetings:

Perceval said:
Happy holidays/'Caesarmas' everyone! :wizard:

I like to celebrate the holiday with a lot of candle lights during the darkest time of the year. It gives hope that things can get better (at least when enough of us can get enough knowledge to make a difference). It does not matter how one calls the holiday in the end (I like both 'vanilla winter solstice celebration' and "Caesarfest" ).
Christians tend to celebrate Caesars birth now :rolleyes:
and some other not-so-christian things in addition. :-[

Happy holidays

oh yeah, happy Caesarmas :cheer: lol today i went in church with familly and was thinking those guys were celebrating caesar unknowingly, it's funny

Well, happy Caesarmas everyone and imo it is a fun name and is giving the lie and fabrication of Jesus a positive and true twist :).

Laura said:
I like Caesar-fest too!

'Mas' relates to 'mass' as used in the Roman Catholic Church. I much prefer Caesar-fest.

fest: a meeting or occasion marked by a specified activity. From Latin festum.

The word feast has the same root.

I meant to post this earlier, but got caught up in a lot of holiday activity. I just wanted to say that I loved the season's greeting card you sent. When I opened it and saw the Happy Ceasar-mas message, it made my day. Lots of love, Laura, the whole supportive crew and every one of you taking a positive, intentful and progressive role in this wonderful adventure.

:lol: I've just received the card today, what a pleasant surprise! Thank you so much for the neat greeting card. It came anonymously but 'Caesar-mas' gave it away. Yes, a belated happy 'Caesar-mas' and a more conscious new year to all. :)

Back
Top Bottom