Caitlin Johnstone

Inquorate

Jedi Master
Caitlin is an Aussie author who has had pieces published on RT, has her own reader sponsored publications, and seems to have her finger on the pulse of the face of the world. I often wonder if she knows some of the deeper multidimensional nature behind that face. So to speak.

Here are two of her recent articles, which some here may enjoy reading.

"I've been kicking around some ideas for a dystopian novel lately, and I was hoping readers might be able to provide me with some feedback.

I'm picturing a story set in a world where everyone's a slave but doesn't know it. People think thoughts they believe they came up with themselves, make decisions and lifestyle choices that they think are their own, buy things they sincerely believe they want, consume entertainment they honestly feel they enjoy, vote for political candidates they truly think they support, when in reality they're all marching in complete obedience to an elite ruling class whose high-level mastery of mass-scale psychological manipulation has bent the public to their will."

"Humanity's collective awakening will unfold in ways that nobody is anticipating, for the same reasons an individual's awakening always unfolds in ways they can't anticipate.

An individual's journey into greater consciousness is rife with plot twists and M. Night Shyamalan surprise endings, because it is always by necessity a journey into the unknown. Success on the quest to become a more conscious human will necessarily come with surprises, because you're bringing the light of consciousness to things that weren't previously seen. The things you discover surprise you because there's no way you can really anticipate something you haven't yet seen for yourself."

Caitlin is an Aussie author who has had pieces published on RT, has her own reader sponsored publications, and seems to have her finger on the pulse of the face of the world. I often wonder if she knows some of the deeper multidimensional nature behind that face. So to speak.
You forgot to mention that she is regularly featured on SOTT as well. I just did a search for her name over there and got plenty of results.

I love this bit:
Obviously such a dystopia would be completely unsustainable and the most obvious ending would be to kill the whole world off within a few books by nuclear war or ecological disaster or something equally terrible, but maybe I could have the populace simply wake up to the manipulations and take back their will and shrug off the elites' control like a warm coat on a summer's day?
I have read her articles for a few years and obviously she gets exposure on SOTT also. She is a talented writer that’s for certain. I would enjoy hearing an interview with her.

I can remember a moment when I read an article of hers on SOTT a few years back (2016?) and it was like reading my own internal monologue - very strange but assuring at the same time.

I still think she can hit the nail on the head from time to time…

I think that's unlikely. I don't know what she's writing about it now, but for a year or so she 'saw no evil, heard no evil' about locking down the planet 'because Covid'. She literally didn't/couldn't see it. Same thing with the Trump/Deep State dynamic. 'Tis most paradoxical! And yet, we observed this apparent cognitive dissonance to be common among 'leftist dissenting commentators'.

Back
Top Bottom