Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

As Denis Rancourt has been well feathered on the covid thread(s), he does enter into the NCI as a "expert witness" - see here:

2023-04-25 BOOK OF EXHIBITS of expert witness Denis Rancourt - National Citizens Inquiry - Denis Rancourt

Listened to Rancourt's testimony at the inquiry tonight, which includes a lengthy Q&A from the commissioners.

Denis does tackle some stand alone issues, such as the global hot spots (Italia, Madrid etc.), and what 'variants' really meant, the pre vaccine mortality rates (he is still looking at particular drugs used alongside ventilators), and poste vaccine all cause mortality.

Over the years have listened to many people, and Denis is one to not avoid (imo). The Inquiry was fortunate to have him.

Dr. Denis Rancourt Unveiling All-Cause Mortality: A Critical Analysis of the Pandemic Declaration and Vaccination Rollout | Ottawa Day One | NCI

Edit: Oh, and Catherine Austin Fitts spoke on the same day:

Catherine Austin Fitts: COVID Crisis, Global Financial Reset, and Individual Empowerment | Ottawa Day 1 | National Citizens Inquiry

Catherine Austin Fitts: COVID Crisis, Global Financial Reset, and Individual Empowerment | Ottawa Day 1 | National Citizens Inquiry (rumble.com)

Listened to Rancourt's testimony at the inquiry tonight, which includes a lengthy Q&A from the commissioners.

Denis does tackle some stand alone issues, such as the global hot spots (Italia, Madrid etc.), and what 'variants' really meant, the pre vaccine mortality rates (he is still looking at particular drugs used alongside ventilators), and poste vaccine all cause mortality.

Over the years have listened to many people, and Denis is one to not avoid (imo). The Inquiry was fortunate to have him.

Dr. Denis Rancourt Unveiling All-Cause Mortality: A Critical Analysis of the Pandemic Declaration and Vaccination Rollout | Ottawa Day One | NCI

Rancourt presented a comprehensive analysis. Here's a screenshot of his conclusions:

Rancourt Conclusions.jpg

This is just a test (until it becomes permanent).

Meta will test blocking news on Instagram, Facebook for some Canadians​

The company says it wants to work out the kinks before permanently blocking news on its platforms when the Liberal government's online news act becomes law.

A couple of mentions for the NCI being undertaken. The first is of the media's role released yesterday. Interestingly, the NCI interview introduced the character of Timothy Caulfield, who comes from the Trudeau foundation, wherein he is accelerated onto News shows during different stages. He received, through his set up NGO called #Science Up First which is a misinformation counter op), a 1.75 million dollar grant from the Federal Government.

Here are a few screen slides presented (note the dates and highlights):

1686107428620.png
The upstart and grant:

1686107460383.png
Snowballing Chris Hall, who played into Caulfield's hands.

1686107492349.png
White Coat Black Arts used to be so so program years ago, yet was coopted, where again it was snowballed by Tara Moriarty (who I think they say set up #Science Up First).

1686107517739.png
Hope this link works - it should be to an interview with Shawn Buckley (lawyer) and Rodney Palmer (Journalist).

Next, and had missed it as it goes all the way back to session 1 of the NCI, was when they brought out prof. of law, Bruce Pardy.

Now could be wrong, yet sometimes it seems that some people might not like Pardy, as often he tells it how it is and not how one wants it to be - it is law after all, and it seems the constitution is mutable by an idea. However, Pardy's arguments after thinking on it, and seeing what they did and did not do, provides some explanation - this 'idea' that has usurped a 'premise' to create an unmovable conclusion (see below). Scary, and this is what they did and will do again and again unless the idea is scrapped.

So here, Bruce introduces a power point presentation on how the law was used to squash rights in Canada. It is not the law per se, it is the 'idea' of the law in three branches and what two branches allowed. It is the State machine that has been at work for decades that we have now arrive at this point.

It starts with the question:

1686108632289.png

Which moves to the following:

1686108703156.png
The three branches:

1686108774395.png
Going to the premise, evidence and conclusion:
1686108851555.png
And how the State accrued its legal authority as the branches deferred:

1686108947080.png

There is much more to this, yet it lays out the "idea" that has become a legal plague on rights.

Legal expert Bruce Pardy Testifies | Toronto Day 1 | National Citizens Inquiry​

Isn't it plain Orwellian when some animals are so clearly more equal than others?

Transcript borrowed from The Post Millenial:
“I just want to make sure I'm not working outside of any laws or anything like that," political commentator Rob Primo said when he called the department during a recent episode. "If you want to be out in the street, you have to be fully clothed and you can't be naked or anything like that, right?”

“Well, I mean, there are naked people running around on the street," an officer responded.

“Okay, but is that against the law?” Primo asked.

“That'd be some mental health issues,” answered the officer.

“I agree with you on that one,” Primo stated. “I'm having a hard time. Yesterday I’ve seen a bunch of people naked in front of children and police officers…seeing men with their penis out in front of kids and I'm just wondering if that's acceptable?”

“Was that part of the Pride you mean? Was that on the weekend?” the officer asked.

Primo answered, “Yeah, it was at the Pride parade.”

"Yeah, yeah, so that's, that's always the issue then each year… I mean that happens every year," the officer said.

“Oh, so...it's okay for when it's at the pride parade but not in other situations obviously?” Primos asked.

The officer responded, “Exactly...I would say so.”

Another first! Health Canada sets the example for being the first Federal health department of the world to demand warning labels be printed on every single cigarette in Canada today, as it's newest drive to end the smoking of tobacco. All king-size cigarettes will have the warnings by July 2024, and all regular cigarettes by April 2025. You've got to be kidding me! My taxes go to THIS?!? Widely reported.

1690942431418.png

At the smoke shop today, I mentioned this to the guy there. He told me his take on this as being she is trying to distance herself from Justin because of the "sh**storm" that is coming his way.
Or she might be afraid of her children's safety as well. The company that he keeps may be really nefarious to his health, eventually.

I have a feeling she intends on doing something for herself and wishes to distance from him because that would perhaps interfere with her vision of the future. She may do what her mother-in-law has done: go back to television or reporting. Those are all viable choices from separating from a political clown.

At the smoke shop today, I mentioned this to the guy there. He told me his take on this as being she is trying to distance herself from Justin because of the "sh**storm" that is coming his way.
Apparently, there was a bit of a "s#!tstorm" in Belleville, Ontario last week when JT went to meet with his fellow Canadians:
An event for Prime Minister Justin Trudeau was derailed in Belleville, Ont., Thursday after a hostile crowd swarmed him and his motorcade, shouting expletives and holding signs."Traitor!" many yelled while Trudeau remained unfazed, taking selfies with community members. Trudeau was set to meet with about 10 vendors, but he couldn’t make his way to the other side of the public square due to the chaos.

Another first! Health Canada sets the example for being the first Federal health department of the world to demand warning labels be printed on every single cigarette in Canada today, as it's newest drive to end the smoking of tobacco. All king-size cigarettes will have the warnings by July 2024, and all regular cigarettes by April 2025. You've got to be kidding me! My taxes go to THIS?!? Widely reported.

View attachment 79127
Would make more sense if the text read: This ink causes cancer/etc...

This is also happening in Canada! :-O - Source

The Canadian government does not want people sharing news stories online. The government should be the sole source of information. The Online News Act (Bill C-18) would require social media platforms and online sources to compensate Canadian news agencies for sharing news online. A report by Angus Reid found that 85% of Canadians do not subscribe to news outlets and primarily rely on the internet for information. The government cannot control what is published online (yet) but they can easily control official news agencies.

Google said the bill “breaks the way the web and search engines have worked for more than 30 years.” It prevents Canadians from freely accessing information, as those costs need to be reacquired somewhere. Any time someone interacts with a news article, the Canadian government wants a cut. In turn, major platforms such as Meta and Google have announced that they will no longer publish news articles by Canadian outlets.

“In order to provide clarity to the millions of Canadians and businesses who use our platforms, we are announcing today that we have begun the process of ending news availability permanently in Canada,” Meta said in a statement. Dictator Trudeau has made a big push toward full media censorship.

“It’s like 1984,” Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre stated. “You have a prime minister passing a law to make news articles disappear from the internet. Who would’ve ever imagined that in Canada, the federal government would pass laws banning people from effectively seeing the news? Who would’ve thought that we’d have a government that would pass a law to manipulate the algorithms of the internet?” Trudeau will continue to usurp as much power as possible at the expense of the Canadian people.

Back
Top Bottom