Canadian Orwellian world: Lockdowns, vaccines passports and more

I was always wondering how is it that Canada votes in someone as fake as Trudeau. I believe I found the answer in the comments of the 3rd video I posted above.

Bear Ly There

9 days ago (edited)
I lived in Canada for 12 years. 12 very happy years, invested millions, met many wonderful people and made some lifelong friends. I built a house there on the edge of the Muskokas,, had a daughter there and sadly buried her there. That was 15 years ago now but Canada will always have a special place in my heart and I mourned leaving her for many years afterwards. I went back to Canada this past summer (2022) and didn't recognize the place or the people... and I've never, ever understood the Canadian love affair with the liberals and the likes of Trudeau. But you reap what you sow and if you keep voting this Liberal trash into office, you deserve everything they bring.

Mr Parrehesian

Mr Parrehesian

8 days ago
3 Areas within Canada are Primarily responsible for the Liberals being in power, Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal have enough ridings to decide Canadian leadership over the rest of Canada. The elections of the past 7 years has made this quite clear. Uneven representation within each riding across the country gives those 3 cities the fewest number of residents per riding while the population increases in other ridings. Elections Canada follows the ruling party guidelines. By hook or by Crook this is how power is maintained.

Shelly A Believer in Jesus

Shelly A Believer in Jesus

8 days ago
I have never voted for Trudeau and many have not. Most of our population is in Ontario and Quebec. Quebec gets special treatment and most of the goodies from Liberals. It is in their best interest to vote Liberal or the Bloc. Ontario has gone woke I guess. But as come to light, and no surprise, we have dominion voting machines here too. And election interference from China currently being investigated.

PTH

PTH

8 days ago
Thank you for your story, Canada is almost done, it is Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver that vote in the leaders they want, the rest of Canada has no input. The whole voting system is completely broken in this country.

Bear Ly There

Bear Ly There

8 days ago
@PTH Sadly, I have to agree with you and it's heartbreaking. I lived in Ontario, my Canadian ex wife was brough up on what was once the Anglophile west island of Montreal and I used to spend a lot of time in BC. But I've been to all the Maritimes, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta... and I've often thought that if they could, those Provinces would be much better off if they went their own way away from the central government. I worked in law and high end business, and I remember the arguments I had with many wealthy libtards back then. They were delusional in their politics and beliefs and they also looked down on the other provinces. They either need to either secede or drive Trudeau and his kind out of power before it really is too late.
😒

8 days ago
"@PTH Sadly, I have to agree with you and it's heartbreaking. I lived in Ontario, my Canadian ex wife was brough up on what was once the Anglophile west island of Montreal and I used to spend a lot of time in BC. But I've been to all the Maritimes, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Alberta... and I've often thought that if they could, those Provinces would be much better off if they went their own way away from the central government. I worked in law and high end business, and I remember the arguments I had with many wealthy libtards back then. They were delusional in their politics and beliefs and they also looked down on the other provinces. They either need to either secede or drive Trudeau and his kind out of power before it really is too late"

Being a resident of the Prairies, I can attest to that comment. The major votes are from Ontario and Quebec, always! This is where the most infractions and partisan money goes to! Historically, our province votes Conservative (farmers) and /or NDP.
I wholesome heartily agree with the comment about secession. It has been suggested many times over the years. With his new comment that Health Care is broken (JT said that in previous videos here), people are noticing who he truly is. I believe that it will happen. In the approach of the cometary, planetary and environmentally problems we will face in the upcoming years, this may well be the new norm for us. With JT's policies of 30% less fertilizer for the fields jeopardizing food production, the farmers won't sit down and let him win. People are struggling to feed themselves and he enjoys "advertising" the breakage of the system???? Really???? And now the new gun law he is pushing???? Are you serious???? Everything he does is destroying the way of life of farmers! But that is his goal, isn't it? His wishful thinking will get him in a situation he won't be able to get out of. Forever! That is my "own prediction".

This is a clip (11:17 minutes) of a larger Jordan Petersen interview with Danielle Smith from 3 weeks ago. It begins with the 'sovereignty' issue and constitutional jurisdiction. At 4:09, it moves to Alberta's energy sector; a nice summery of the three pipeline issues (Energy East, Northern Gateway, Keystone, plus the Teck Frontier Mine oilsands project). At 8:05, it moves to provincial transfer payments where the 'wealth of Alberta' is shared between the other provinces and territories.

I was always wondering how is it that Canada votes in someone as fake as Trudeau. I believe I found the answer in the comments of the 3rd video I posted above.

Yes, fiddling with ridings and provincial seat count is important in their strategy (Federal). That said, the population is easily divided up with party choices every which way to Sunday - in close categories in these times (NDP, Greens - Liberals), Conservatives (who can look like Liberals' in a blues suite), Quebec has its own extra divisions with a major seat count based on proportionality, then add in this list (did not even realize myself how many extras there were):

1671610991397.png

Including this now in 2022:

True North Party of Canada (and even more subsections), the PTB can come pretty close to predicting, yet not always as Canadians can surprise.

The big draw has been the Liberals who then use the NDP and Greens to back them up if they can't get a full seat count to sweep the day, such as this last minority go around. Minority governments are also hard to get rid of as they promise the moon to each group and become self-serving.

Then there is Provincial, not so bad yet pretty much the same.

The Federal and Provincial systems don't use Dominion Voting Systems (electronic), although that may change. Leadership voting has moved in that direction.

2023 is not looking good for Trudeau from a recent Ipsos poll of 1,005 Canadians.

One Half (49%) of Canadians Want a Federal Election in 2023

Slim Majority (54%) say Trudeau Should Step Down as Liberal Leader in 2023, But Only One Quarter (27%) Believes He Will

26 December 2022

Toronto, ON, December 26, 2022 – One half (49%) of Canadians think there should be a federal election in 2023, despite one not being legally mandated until 2025, according to a new Ipsos poll conducted on behalf of Global News.

Younger Canadians aged 18-34 (65%) are by far the most likely to want an election, while those aged 35-54 (47%) and 55+ (38%) are much less likely to want to head to the polls in 2023. Regionally, Canadians living in Atlantic Canada (63%), Alberta (60%), Saskatchewan and Manitoba (55%) and British Columbia (53%) are more likely than average to want an election. Only a minority of Ontarians (46%) and Quebecers (60%) want an election.

The desire for an election notwithstanding, only 43% believe there will be a federal election in 2023, once again with those aged 18-34 (51%) being more likely to say so than those aged 35-54 (44%) or 55+ (37%).

In April 2023, Justin Trudeau will mark 10 years as Liberal Leader, and eight of those years will have been served as Prime Minister of Canada. This long tenure – along with the party’s struggles to win another majority mandate – are causing speculation as to how long Justin Trudeau will remain in the top job.

A majority (54%) of Canadians think that Prime Minister Trudeau should step down as Liberal Leader and that Canada should have a new Prime Minister, a feeling more widely held among men (58%) than women (49%). Once again, there is notable regional variation, with those in Alberta (65%) being most likely to hold this position, followed by residents of Atlantic Canada (57%), Saskatchewan and Manitoba (56%), Ontario (56%), British Columbia (54%), and Quebec (43%).

Despite the desire among many for Mr. Trudeau to step down, just one in four (27%) believes the Prime Minister will in fact step down.

Jagmeet Singh Leader with Greatest Approval Rating

Santa Claus is not the only keeper of a naughty or nice list! Canadians have given their assessment of the performance of each of the major national party leaders. Only one of them has received the approval of a majority of Canadians (Jagmeet Singh), while the remaining leaders will want to work on their popularity if there is the potential for an election to be held in 2023.

NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh (53%) enjoys the highest approval rating, followed by Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau (45%) who narrowly edges out Conservative Leader Pierre Poilievre. Green Party Leader Elizabeth May, who is back in the role after a short hiatus, has received the approval of only 39% of Canadians, while People’s Party Leader Maxime Bernier has the approval of only 26% of Canadians. Within Quebec, Yves-François Blanchet has the approval of 43% of Quebecers.

Also, Angus Reid has a 'Trudeau Tracker'. It's only current as of September 2022 but he's been more unpopular then popular since the beginning.

Trudeau Tracker.jpg

The following documentary (you would need time to review) takes one back through the decades from the perspective of Alberta vs. Ottawa - staring any corruptible leaders, plus the main father/son team that has ruled much of the land, much of the time. The documentary looks to Oil & Gas, yet not all is about that. Interestingly, there is a brief mention of how much unconventional "fossil" fuel is located in Quebec, except they don't really want to touch it:

Quebec has significant recoverable reserves of natural gas, estimated at between 250 billion and 1,150 billion cubic metres. At current rates of consumption, this gas could cover our consumption for at least the next 40 years. Moreover, the reserves are located close to consumers and access to them could be facilitated by the existing gas pipeline network, which could be expanded as needed.

In this accounting of oil and gas reserves (and see other provinces), Quebec has enough gas for 100-years. The reality is that oil and gas in Canada is near boundless.

Ungovernable: Alberta's Quest for Independence​

About that Ukraine Sovereignty Bond:

Canada to purchase U.S. missile defence system for Ukraine

Jan. 10, 2023
A PMO readout of the meeting said Trudeau informed Biden that Canada will purchase a National Advanced Surface-to-Air Missile System (NASAMS) for Ukraine.

The Department of National Defence (DND) confirmed the purchase in a news release later Tuesday.

"Canada's NASAMS donation will help Ukraine strengthen its air defence systems against destructive air attacks on military sites, civilian critical infrastructure and population centres," DND said in the news release.

The release said the donation would cost approximately $406 million and would come from $500 million in aid to Ukraine that Trudeau announced in November 2022. The release did not say when the system is expected to arrive in Ukraine.

This report from Aug. 25, 2022 tells me some interesting numbers:

Most likely, we are again talking about NASAMS platoon kits, each of which includes 3 launchers for 18 missiles, an AN/TPQ-64 three-coordinate radar station and a fire control panel. The cost of one NASAMS platoon is $23 million in 2022 prices, the cost of each AIM-120 AMRAAM missile (2019 AIM-120D modification) is more than $1.2 million.

The donation from Canada is $406 million. If one NASAMS platoon is $23 million and if extra missiles cost $1.2 million each, how many extra missiles are they freakin' getting? Or is it inflation pricing? Or is the money going elsewhere? 'Cause there's 383 million left over.

Also, Biden is scheduled to visit Canada in March.

The donation from Canada is $406 million. If one NASAMS platoon is $23 million and if extra missiles cost $1.2 million each, how many extra missiles are they freakin' getting? Or is it inflation pricing? Or is the money going elsewhere? 'Cause there's 383 million left over.
Christmas is over, but Canadian gifts keep pilling up under the Ukrainian tree!

This was from back in 2021:
Here is a new video/interview (Nov 10) with RCMP Cpl. Bulford.

So, had a look to see what is up with ex Cpt. Bulford (RCMP) and group.

From August of 2022, there is an interesting interview (embedded) with Bulford and Brian Denison (Calgary Police) that helps to look inside what was going on, including in Ottawa. There is a lot of soul individual searching in this, while looking at the policing landscape and telling the stories:

Did not know, however Bulford's father was a policeman for 38 years, as where his two brothers.

Moving along, there are other groups that came out of the police, such as Mounties 4 Freedom - see here and what they are tweeting:

This is Brain's September 2021 video:

Here Brian was in February 2022:

Lastly, here is the 2:26 hour FULL: Trudeau's 'former sniper' Daniel Bulford testifies at Public Order Emergency Commission (Public Order Emergency Commission) where Daniel is grilled by lawyers who worked to trip him up. Have not watched every minute, yet much of the direct testimony. In this, however, Bulford seemed to hold his own with his answers while the lawyers (high profile government lawyers) where doing what they do when twisting words and fishing - one can see what they were angling at (no pun). Bulford was testifying, however he was very much on the stand defending himself at the same time.

One lawyer gets on Bulford's back concerning the phrase "legacy" media and what that means (Toronto Star the worst offender - said Bulford) - the lawyer is trying to peg the convoy in a certain light ageist the media.

One of the last lawyers, brings up staff messages from the PMO's office - linking the protest to Jan 6 (making hay with it)::

1673479619472.png
1673479685227.png
1673479885063.png
It says "further" to end that text. Then it goes to a staffers response:
1673480045248.png
Response back citing Global News:
1673480176255.png

The chair of the commission - commissioner, did not like this evidence, argued it, however the lawyer stated that the discussion took place on Jan 24th, and Global put out its news piece (citing passages from the text) on the 25th.

This relates to the LRB - Liberal Research Group, that Bulford did not know of.

All this was a fascinating view of what many don't realize was going on in many levels of the protest.

(51:52)

Lawyer: "Concerning the OPS [Ottawa Police Service], did you have a view on how effective they were being?"

Daniel Bulford: "Well, I think they were overwhelmed by the size of the convoy. I think that- I actually had that young officer that I spoke to early in the convoy at [the corner of] Booth and Sir John A. MacDonald. He actually said to me, "I can't believe the size of this." Something to this effect, "I can't believe the size of this. We are totally unprepared for something this size." And I kinda laughed and said, "Well, you guys hafta stop listening to the CBC for intelligence."

Audience laughter.

Good joke.

At 1:52:18 there was mentioned something that I had never heard of before which was something called 'Farfadaa' and a Mr. (Steeve) Charland. They were just a group from Quebec that were on their own at the protests in Ottawa. For reference:

Convoy of freedom: a leader of the “Farfadaa” arrested

February 27, 2022

Ottawa police confirmed on Sunday the arrest of Steeve “L’Artiss” Charland, one of the leading figures of the Quebec conspiracy movement and one of the leaders of the “Farfadaa”.

Mr. Charland was arrested Saturday evening in the Vankleek Hill area, about an hour’s drive east of Ottawa. Some of the demonstrators dislodged from the capital last week had gathered in this sector, a few kilometers from the border with Quebec.

The man from Grenville, Quebec was arrested in connection with the protest in Ottawa. He will face charges of mischief and counseling others to commit mischief.

A Quebec group that has voiced its opposition to health measures on many occasions since the start of the pandemic, the “Farfadaa” were present during the demonstrations in Ottawa. Its members had gathered in a parking lot in Gatineau which served as their headquarters, before being driven out with the help of an order obtained by the owner of the premises.

Just after, there was another name dropped: Queen Romana (Didulo). Doing a quick search, she seems to be a wacko (?), but I haven't looked into it very far.

Last edited:
Yes, Bulford was queried on both groups (the one arrested at Vankleek Hill and the other), and although aware, mostly after the fact, there was no interactions. Seemed the lawyers was moving him to make a connection that just was not there.

Most every protest will likely attract outliers with certain bents (or uses if controlled).

Back
Top Bottom