Can't format text

SOTTREADER

The Living Force
I am unable to format text (e.g. bold, add quotes etc) as the functionality to do so is all greyed out. I can't even post the screenshot to show this as the functionality to do so is greyed out 😥

I noticed if I click "reply" to someone's post, the way it appears in the response box also changed.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I am using DuckDuckGo - I know I should change as they've recently proved themselves to be traitorous b*st*rds.

I am unable to format text (e.g. bold, add quotes etc) as the functionality to do so is all greyed out. I can't even post the screenshot to show this as the functionality to do so is greyed out 😥

I noticed if I click "reply" to someone's post, the way it appears in the response box also changed.

Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I am using DuckDuckGo - I know I should change as they've recently proved themselves to be traitorous b*st*rds.
For me, it works correctly.

I am sorry, I can't help, everything works with me - ;-D

I was a little bit astonished of your mentioning DuckDuckGo. I thought this is only a search engine. So what and how could it affect writing or editing here?

I am using Firefox 101 and all buttons work fine.
Maybe Your browser is out of date and its time to do update?
Also You can always try install second web browser and use it instead (unless You use iOS, then other browsers for that os are just overlay put over safari build into ios),

If its just DuckDuckGo search engine and it has access to Your address bar (so it autocomplete text while You type what You want to find)
But if by DuckDuckGo You meant "DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials" (DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials – Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)) then it is separate product and that one... that one has access to tabs You have open and to what You do.

It sounds like it's your computer, maybe you need to update your browser, some sites do general updates that can start to do away with the compatibility on certain browsers.

Back
Top Bottom