Cardiovascular Docu-Class

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
For those who could be interested, here's the link for the free docu-class for the cardiovascular health.

Discover the “Hidden” Causes of High Blood Pressure, Heart Attack
and Stroke + How to Regenerate and Repair the Heart Naturally

Here's what will be covered in each episode...

• Episode 1: "The Big Picture"
  • Episode 2: "Clogged Artery Solutions"
  • Episode 3: "Blood Pressure Truths"
  • Episode 4: "Irregular Heartbeat Remedies
  • Episode 5: "Detoxifying the Heart"
  • Episode 6: "Heart Damage Warning"
  • Episode 7: "Avoiding Heart Failure"
  • Episode 8: "Unpopular Cholesterol Facts"

I am finding this docu-class very informative. Meshes pretty well with the research done here. Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the episodes are only up for 24 hrs, so I missed episodes 2 and 3. Got busy doing other things. They do offer all the episodes to buy, so that is also an option. Since they are covering many things quickly it is hard to absorb it all the first time around.

Unfortunately, I didn't realize that the episodes are only up for 24 hrs, so I missed episodes 2 and 3.

So far, I haven't had the time to watch them but since they were available on Vimeo for 24 hours, I managed to download them. So, I have the 16 episodes for the 8 days.

I ended up buying the course via digital download. What a wealth of information. Right now they have a free preview of their fatty liver docu-class, and I guess I have been invited through my purchase of the cardio program. Right away there is reports that alpha lipoic acid can turn around liver disease, and regenerate the liver. This has been known for quite a while, but has been suppressed by the medical establishment.

I don't see a link for the free preview on the fatty liver on the site, just the one in the first post for the cardio preview.

Here is the main site:

Edit: I think I found it:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom