Cartoons - animation and movies with hidden messages

humbertoemigar1977

Padawan Learner
I decided to open this post for those who want to disconnect a little from the real world and explore the world of magic that evokes us childhood and adolescence, in turn we can learn together about how it is that in the series, movies and cartoons seems to be a supernatural inspiration that is intentionally guided to people who dabble in these types of art ... There are those who claim that there is the "negative primacy" subliminal messages and a very serious reality that takes shape as fiction.
Feel free to share always with due respect avoiding fights and conflict where those who are more advanced in knowledge have patience with those who are just starting with kindness and courtesy for the good of all and growth well said so I will leave a post about (the cosmic felines).

Saint Seiya (聖闘士星矢 lit. Seiya The Saint?), known in the Spanish-speaking world as The Knights of the Zodiac, is a manga series written and illustrated by Masami Kurumada. It was published since December 3, 1985.
The series focuses on a group of young warriors called "knights" (or "saints"), whose main protagonist is Seiya (a knight wearing the armor of Pegasus). These warriors fight on the side of the Greek goddess Athena reincarnated as the human Saori Kido to protect humanity from the forces of evil that want to dominate the Earth. For their battles, each knight uses his inner energy linked to the universe (the "cosmos"), his special fighting techniques, and his armor (originally called cloth), all inspired by each of the 88 constellations.

Considerations of this chapter that would correspond to the (Ades saga):
Seya is an archetype of the heroé Perseus-Perzival (note the clothing of his red color) and also is the knight who wears the armor of Pegasus in this chapter I observed some interesting data:
Seya and his friends are heading to the Elysian Fields (another dimension), they can get there thanks to the Goddess Athena-female representation and protector of the planet Earth where they face Thanatos the God of death and his twin brother Hypnos the God of sleep.
In this chapter Seya manages to obtain the (celestial armor) that would be divine.
Here there is a kind of hidden message about the Grail - Athena finds herself trapped in a vase yet she helps and inspires the knight Seya of Pegasus to go forward and he concentrates his cosmos to the maximum level.
Seya must give Athena a small statue that would be the depository of a celestial power.
Both Thanatos and Hipnos are surprised how a simple bronze knight manages to obtain a celestial armor that can only be worn by the 12 gods of Olympus. Finally Seya is underestimated and defeats Thanatos and goes to deliver the object to Athena.

This intro terrified me as a kid. It's a cartoon from the 80s that takes place in a post apocalyptic world. This intro was picked up in 2011 when people started commenting on the Elenin comet. At that time there was a lot of commentary about the effects of Elenin, but well, there was no supposed "Passover" or supposed passage of the Angel of Death.

We can all breathe a sigh of relief: The so-called "doomsday comet" Elenin made its closest flyby of Earth Sunday (Oct. 16), and no cataclysms ensued.

The cartoon is from 1980 and points to 1994 as the year of the cataclysm. Obviously, there was no cataclysm (At least not for us, maybe for tptb) but it was a very important event for those of us who participate in this forum. 1994 marks the success of Laura's Cassiopaea Experiment:

"One thing I would like to draw the reader’s attention to is Jessup’s reference to Jupiter. As it happens, I’m rather fond of Jupiter for a number of reasons. Those readers who have read the story of the Cassiopaean Experiment are aware that the breakthrough in the experiment that resulted in the superluminal communication from “Us in the Future” came at the exact moment the fragments of Comet Shoemaker-Levy began to impact the surface of Jupiter. What is even more striking about this (no pun intended) is the fact that some of the most important information received from Ourselves in the Future has been concerned with cyclic cometary bombardment of the Earth and it’s possible cause: a Companion Star – a Brown Dwarf."

I hope @humbertoemigar1977 that you have read all these events.

And this leads me to speculate on what would have happened if Jupiter had not attracted the comet Shoemaker-Levy , would the scenario depicted in the cartoon have happened?

Obviously the Cassiopaea Experiment would never have happened or perhaps it would have been delayed causing... imbalance in the field?

Jupiter is the guardian of the inner solar system. Its powerful gravitational field draws comets and other space rocks away from Earth and its neighbors. We now under-stand how these small objects speed around the solar system far better than ever before, and it turns out that planetary collisions may be more frequent than previously thought. What if Shoemaker Levy 9 Hit Our Planet? - Mission Juno

And yet it did have an effect
Q: (L) Is a meteor or comet going to hit Earth?
A: Open.
Q: (L) What are the effects on us of the comet striking Jupiter?
A: Further field imbalance.
Q: (L) Was that comet meant for Earth as some psychics are saying?[7]
A: Open.
[7] There were many rumors on the internet at the time of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy impacts on Jupiter that this comet had been meant to hit Earth, but a certain group of aliens, and I don't remember which one, had decided to "save" the Earth by redirecting these comets to strike Jupiter instead. Naturally, all of mankind was supposed to be grateful to this particular group for saving our buns from the fire!

Or the comet must have hit the Earth to create balance? I don't know, I am just "exploring the world of magic".

Dragon Ball Super (ドラゴンボール超スーパー Doragon Bōru Sūpā?) is a Japanese manga series written by Akira Toriyama and illustrated by Toyotarō. It is a sequel to Toriyama's original Dragon Ball manga, which follows the adventures of Goku and his friends during the ten-year span following the defeat of Majin Boo.

This series shows certain extraterrestrial characters with powers such as telepathy, teleportation and so on.
I have always been fascinated with these stories since my own experiences are the best comparison I have with these cartoons and for me they are very very real is my "opinion".

Back
Top Bottom