(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 26 66.7%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 33.3%

• Total voters
hm
The meeting today started at 18:00 French time, i.e. 17:00 UTC, and it's going to be like that until the clock change in Europe at March 27th, OSIT.
Hmm odd, when I look at this site below, UTC 18 is 10:00 AM PST, which was the time we started today:

One last thought regarding music, prayers, and melodies in relation to ligands and receptors. I was thinking of the following quote when I mentioned music in relation to the hymn of ligands and receptors mentioned in chapter 69:

"“Life is not a battle to win but a melody to sing.” - Amit Ray.

I came across this quote a couple of years ago when listening to this song:

Just looked up who this quote belongs to, and it is apparently Amit Ray. I don't know who this Amit Ray individual is, but apparently a quick search on the net says the following:
Amit Ray is an Indian author and "spiritual master". He is known for his teachings on meditation, yoga, peace and compassion. He is best known for his Om meditation and integrated yoga and vipassana meditation techniques. He is author of several books on meditation and other spiritual topics. Wikipedia
Born: August 12, 1960 (age 61 years), India

🤔

Well, now it's 19:40 UTC, meeting ended cca 30 mins ago, and started cca 2h before that, which brings us to 17:00 UTC as the starting time of today's meetup, or 18:00 French time.
These daylight savings always seem to screw me up. I woke up today at 6:45 thinking I had 1:15 minutes before the meeting started to find out that I had forgotten that the clock is pushed ahead an hour for us today here in BC, so it was actually 7:45 AM. Fixed my clock, ran to the bathroom and came back and the meeting had not started. So I looked at the site I mentioned for the UTC to PST conversion, and it said that 17 UTC is 9:00 AM my time. Waited till 9 AM and then logos5x5 posted at 9:21 AM on the forum BC time that the the meeting would start in 40 minutes, which would be UTC 18:00 or 10 AM PST; hence why I asked due to the confusion. Perhaps I am confused again somewhere in the time conversion. Anyways, I will just wait till next Sunday and see what "time" it is haha lol

Has there been a time change in North America, particularly Mexico, @logos5x5?
Asking because Saskatchewan time stays the same year round. So would the reading workshop start an hour earlier than last week?

I think we start at 18:00 French time (UTC+1) today, i.e. in 1h 40mins.
See you soon. :-)

P. S. In the meantime, 'waiting' goes faster with NewsReal ;-)

Thanks for clarifying the schedule, Human!

The Am-EU meeting will start in 35 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
ID: 88232577894
Passcode: 122448

Btw, will next week the workshop be on Saturday 26th?

Yes, next week would be an exception and well do it on Saturday at the same time.

Also, how far in the book are you guys? Still on the Ch.68 or did you move forward? :-D

I think we will continue with chapter 69, but I'll let you know here if there's any change.

See you!

Just a reminder for our Aus-Asia-Am reading group that we will be having our meeting this coming Saturday 8 pm Sydney time. We will be reading from Deuterium to Epilogue of Cometary Encounters. I’ll post a reminder half an hour before as always.

See you all then!

Back
Top Bottom