(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Just on the subject of efforts, I think what I was trying to say was that if sufficient effort is made, then results will always naturally follow, so the important thing is to always keep making efforts. Ultimately, that's the most important thing that distinguishes between success and failure in the Work. Gurdjieff's quote about "No effort in the Work is ever wasted" comes to mind, as well as Castaneda's Four Natural Enemies of a Man of Knowledge. Thanks for the great meet-up, see you all in two weeks!

Sorry I missed it. I thought it was at 8pm Paris time. At what time is it now? 7pm?
Yes, it should be 7:00PM Paris time. However, I'm not really sure. Before the time change went into effect, the global meetup for me in Moose Jaw, my time, would start at 12 noon. Same as the AM-EU work shop. The time change doesn't happen where I live, Moose Jaw. Now, for me, it's moved ahead to 1:00PM. So by my calculation, yeah, it should be 7:00PM Paris time for you.
Hope this helps @ryu.

Reactions: ryu
Hi @Self-Importance, just listened to this 9 minute JP video posted in another thread and in light of what you shared in the discussion last night about your work situation, i thought perhaps it may be somewhat related and of some interest. Take care :flowers:

There are a number of us who now face uncertainties at work,

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @Self-Importance, just listened to this 9 minute JP video posted by Voyageur in another thread and in light of what you shared in the discussion last night about your work situation, i thought perhaps it may be somewhat related and of some interest. Take care :flowers:
Thank you for finding this @Laurs !!!! Something to think about and act on it for most of us…

Back
Top Bottom