(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
Unfortunately, I missed the last AM-EU meeting. Could anyone tell me where you got to in the book? Thanks!
I got a kindle version so if I put a bookmark correctly it's a location 1127. In book I don't know precise page but it is in chapter one's subchapter Early 'Christian' Documents ninth paragraph starting with sentence: The problems surrounding the alleged historicity of Jesus of Nazareth... Yeah it would be easier if someone who has the book would just write the number of the page please:lol:.

I got a kindle version so if I put a bookmark correctly it's a location 1127. In book I don't know precise page but it is in chapter one's subchapter Early 'Christian' Documents ninth paragraph starting with sentence: The problems surrounding the alleged historicity of Jesus of Nazareth... Yeah it would be easier if someone who has the book would just write the number of the page please:lol:.
Thank you very much!

I would like to recommend a two part documentary about the official story of Jesus and early Christians to anyone who wants to get familiar with the mainstream story and all the main "players". I watched only half an hour so far, but it already appears to be worthy of recommendation.

As I said, it's the official story, so they do not question (at least so far) the narrative, but the documentary provides all the key points and the historic background in a simple and interesting manner.

And please share if you have some other or better recommendations.

I would like to recommend a two part documentary about the official story of Jesus and early Christians to anyone who wants to get familiar with the mainstream story and all the main "players". I watched only half an hour so far, but it already appears to be worthy of recommendation.

As I said, it's the official story, so they do not question (at least so far) the narrative, but the documentary provides all the key points and the historic background in a simple and interesting manner.

And please share if you have some other or better recommendations.

Says 'Video Unavailable.'

Hi @T.C., the AM-EU workshop takes place on Sundays from 6pm to 8pm Paris, France, time. Logos5x5 will post the link to the Zoom meeting about 30 mins before. We are on page 32 of the book and location 1127 of the Kindle version, as Tuatha de Danaan and Martina shared above. Great that you`ll join, looking forward to meeting you!

Back
Top Bottom