(CRW Am-EU) What temporary schedule is best for you?

• Sunday 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Saturdays 17:00-19:00 UTC (18:00-20:00 French time)

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
Hey y'all, I'll be missing the Am-EU meeting tomorrow--I've a friend visiting then!

Thanks Pecha for these concise and informative summaries. Your efforts are appreciated.
Thanks for the accurate and detailed synopsis @Pecha. It really helps when I didn't make all the workshops and my bookdealer, for some reason, hasn't got back to me after two months.
Also, thanks to all who participate in the workshops. It's a fascinating subject, absolutely mind blowing, even moreso with such active partipants. :cool: :cool2:. Big hugs to all:-D:hug:

That's very sweet of y'all, thanks. I'll still be able to do the meeting notes for tomorrow's meeting, using the recordings.

Hi everyone,

Below are the links for the recent Aus-Asia-Am group workshop on Iain McGilchrist's The Master and his Emissary.

Here's the video of the last meeting
The audio
And the folder
And the slideshow
(starts on slide# 157)
Here is the spreadsheet on the Greek Philosophers.

We will continue with the rest of Ch 10: The Enlightenment for our next workshop next Saturday at 6 pm Sydney AEST time (GMT+10).

See you all then!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Below are the links to what we explored:

The Differences between Baroque and Neoclassical Art- Video ~5 minutes
Architecture History-covers from the Renaissance to Neoclassical/Beaux Art ~5 minutes
The Enlightenment- covers main thinkers of that era ~16 minutes

Twitter thread on the destruction of old beautiful architecture & replaced with modern monstrosities:

Some other videos which we did not watch but I thought were quite interesting on the Enlightenment era:
The Renaissance leads to Scientific revolution which leads to the Enlightenment which leads to Revolution & Imperialism ~8.5 minutes, Khan Academy
Age of Enlightenment: How the ideas of the Enlightenment led to Revolution ~3 minutes
Age of Enlightenment: The Age of Reason explained~11 minutes

Hi guys, i only just got home after many delays, so I'm going out in the sun for a good walk after 10 days of cold and rain. I wish you all an excellent workshop, look forward to reading Pecha's notes and will see you next week Sunday :flowers:

Thanks for letting us know, Laura. Have a great time and see you next time!

The Am-EU meeting will start in 30 mins:

Join our Cloud HD Video Meeting now
Meeting ID: 953-026-3587

See you!

Back
Top Bottom