Cassiopaean sessions

A

Arena

First I have to say that i´m sorry if this is not the right place to ask this question .... but ... my googlesearching powers are gone and I can´t seem to find an email address...

Where ohhh where can I find the Cassiopaean sessions on CD ... to buy????

or can anyone buy them these days?

again sorry for this post.... :)

Recent C's transcripts

Hi,

I was wondering if there are more recent transcripts of the C's material. I just finished reading through 2002. I'm really interested to see how the rest of the communications have been going since then. On casschat I have not been able to find anything later than 2002. Did I just overlook it (very likely!)?

By the way everybody, keep up the good work and thanks!

Recent C's transcripts

Ya also was wondering about this, i see them quoted from occassionally but i think most of em aren't typed up or some such yet?

Recent C's transcripts

Read this post by Henry for info regarding new transcripts:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=11

Barry

Transcripts

Is it possible to get an unedited copy of the C's sessions from 2000 to present

Transcripts

Your answer lies here (whole thread)

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2007

and here (post # 7)

http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=2721&p=1

And because i am curious by nature, what is the reason behind your asking for "an unedited copy of the C's sessions from 2000 to present"?

Irini

Transcripts

Just thought I'd add my five cents here. I agree with the decision of the QFS to hold back the most recent of the C's channeling work. Although I have enjoyed the channelled work in the books and on site, I believe its much more fun to find out things for yourself rather than to rely on the C's to come up with answers on a platter.

I found that for me the work done on site on the nature of psychopathy, ponerology and COINTELPRO are the aspect of the work that really have made a difference to the way I live. It's allowed me to protect myself more from the control influences in the world around me and also what resonates most intimately with the experiences I've had and am still having in my life.

I also think that for some people (and Im not suggesting anyone here in particular, although I think I have done this to some extent myself in the past) they tend to take what the C's say and predict as there new sacred cow. IMO the C's channeling should only be taken as a possibility of things that may be true, and until we learn and discover ourselves, that is all they should be, a possible source of truth as yet to be varified. After all the C's themselves say "don't deify us".

Transcripts

Not sure I understand the editorializing of the request.

I have read/am reading the early material. Just wanted to read the new material and draw my own conclusions from unfiltered source.

I understand the stance of being cautious and if this brings any untoward complications then I will withdraw the request.

I am not interested in hurting anyone, as may have been the basis from someone(s) in the past which has led to the cautious stance. I am not interested in 'answers on a platter' or 'new sacred cows'.

I read alot of different material and find the C's to be stimulating, as many others are as well, to growth and perspective.

Transcripts

Regalion said:
Just wanted to read the new material and draw my own conclusions from unfiltered source.
What "unfiltered source" is that? You are talking about channelled material. By its very nature it is filtered. For instance, the mind of Laura and Ark is two filters. Then there is your filter as you interpret what has been written down verbatim. You are therefore looking at the C's communication with a minimum of three filters. Thus, if you really want an unfiltered source, the only way is to channel material yourself, and attempt to do it as honestly and sincerely as possible, with your mind open to possibilities and critical of noise and disinfo. Of course, this can be very dangerous and I do not recommend it for a second, but I guess it depends on whether you really want an "unfiltered source", or you want something else?

Transcripts

Accurate Transmissions as recorded by those sensitive and "grooved" to the channel is all that you can expect. Discernment comes independent of 'spin'. Source material as received is always preferred over 'interpretations'. If this is truly '6th Density' comms then the obligation is to record verbatim in 3rd density whether or not it 'makes sense'. More than 1 density may be reviewing the material and accuracy in reception and transmission, within the limits of 3rd density, is essential.

Unfiltered simply means the best attempt at verbatim recording of transmissions.

Transcripts

Regalion said:
Accurate Transmissions as recorded by those sensitive and "grooved" to the channel is all that you can expect. Discernment comes independent of 'spin'. Source material as received is always preferred over 'interpretations'. If this is truly '6th Density' comms then the obligation is to record verbatim in 3rd density whether or not it 'makes sense'. More than 1 density may be reviewing the material and accuracy in reception and transmission, within the limits of 3rd density, is essential.
Says who?
Regalion said:
Unfiltered simply means the best attempt at verbatim recording of transmissions.
.And even "if" this is true, why would anyone feel that having unfettered access devoid of context to such transmissions 'belonging' to someone else would be of value to them?

Transcripts

Regalion said:
If this is truly '6th Density' comms then the obligation is to record verbatim in 3rd density whether or not it 'makes sense'.
No, Laura and Ark have no such obligation at all. They share their insights and research because that is their nature. There are many people on this planet who would be quite happy to let the rest of us fry as long as they had the "inside info", but L&A have shown by their Work that they have the opposite attitude. So don't worry about it. Just keep "Reading the Signs". ;)

Back
Top Bottom