Cat in the Matrix

GB

The Force is Strong With This One
Preparing meal at 10:30am i saw a young woman who lives across walk hurriedly past our window. Car also went by passing her.
Might have been going to a job interview judging from her unusually dandy workplace attire.
I always saw her in more casual "cheaper" clothes before this.
I turn to the refrigerator, pull out the heavy pot. Spoon out food. Then looking out the window again i'am seeing exactly the same woman passing by again in the same direction before our window at the exact same place.

Conclusion?

She must have forget to close the entrance gate. It was just strikingly as in the movie Matrix.

Andrew said:
Well GB I had a similar experience, you can read about it here http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=10526.msg0

I still don't know how to make sense of it :huh:
I was @ the opposite end of the stick so to speak Andrew. I was about 1/4 mile behind an exact duplicate car while infront of us was a school bus waiting to turn onto the highway. Make the long story short, the bus waits for the first car to pass the intersection, then pulls out onto the road with less than 50ft between us. I quickly turned onto the gravel curb missing him by what seemed like inches.

It was obvious he had a mental glitch, perhaps thinking there was only 1 car. Nevertheless, the eyes do play tricks - perhaps this is what happened in your case.

Back
Top Bottom