Chakras according to the C's

Ellipse

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Here is a representation of the Chakras according to the C's. I took an image from the web and put the C'S definitions on it.

Chakras-graph-C's.jpg

For the record :

1/ The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

2/ Lower moving center - basal chakra (chakra racine)

3/ Lower emotional - sexual chakra

4/ Lower intellectual - throat chakra

5/ Higher emotional - heart chakra

6/ Higher intellectual - crown chakra

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centers.

Q: (V) What about the many ideas about 12 chakras, and so forth, that are currently being taught by many new age sources? {Barbara Marciniak, for one.}

A: There are no such. This is a corrupted conceptualization based on the false belief that the activation of the physical endocrine system is the same as the creation and fusion of the magnetic center. The higher centers are only "seated" by being "magnetized." And this more or less "External" condition [location of the higher centers] has been perceived by some individuals and later joined to the perceived "seating" locations, in potential. This has led to "cross conceptualization" based on assumption!

---

(L) ...what, exactly, is a chakra?

A: An energy field that merges density one, two, three or four with five.

Q: (L) Does each chakra relate to a color as we have been told?

A: In a sense, but not primary issue.

(L) Susan wants to know if there are seven major chakras related to the physical body as has been taught by many sources?

A: It varies according to individuals.

(L) Was the information Barbara was given as far as the chakras, correct as far as it went?

A: Close.

(J) Do the chakras move around?

A: They may.

Q: (T) Do different people have different numbers of chakras?

A: Yes.

---

Q: (L) Terrific! (PoB) So optimistic! [laughter] (L) Is the ketogenic diet going to help with plague resistance, or Ebola resistance even?

A: Very likely, but more is needed in the way of spiritual preparation.

Q: (L) Such as? Are ya'll caught up with that? [review of answer] (Menrva) The spiritual preparation, is that EE, community living, talking around the kitchen table?

A: Connect the chakras for superstrength and resistance.

In other words, the so called energy the Force which Force-sensitives use in Star Wars is actually called Chakra in real life. Jedi who are STO uses this energy to help others while the Sith who are STS like Palpatine use it for their own benefit to serve self.

Remember original definition of the force: "Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together."

So in essence the Force is Chakra?

Thanks for making that image Ellipse,

In other words, the so called energy the Force which Force-sensitives use in Star Wars is actually called Chakra in real life. Jedi who are STO uses this energy to help others while the Sith who are STS like Palpatine use it for their own benefit to serve self.

Remember original definition of the force: "Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it binds the galaxy together."

Not sure if it translates or intertwines as literally, but if I had to give it a try I’d say that the chakras are more like the receiver within the individual that allows it to tune itself to the force/information that is
“out there”.

Some you’re born with, some you can develop, and the more you work through the process the more force/information you may be able to align yourself with or tune yourself to.

In that sense, the Jedi order are individuals who have connected their chakras, and who have worked to attain as many as possible with varying degrees of success.

I hope I didn’t go way out there attempting to fit fiction with reality, but as you can see I’m kind of a fan of Star Wars :) and I do think that some of the lore of certain stories may be used to interpret reality to an extent.

There is something puzzling about this.

Most Chakra "experts" associate the sacral, 2nd chakra with the sexuality.

However The C's said:

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy
from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of
their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

the C's seem to contradict themselves when they said:

"Lower emotional - sexual chakra"
as compared to
'The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.'

Solar Plexus being 3rd Chakra vs Lower emotional (sacral) 2nd chakra.

So, ????

Unless... the sexual center as described by Gurdjieff is not equivalent to the sexual chakra!!???

Thoughts?

I don't know about Gurdjieff's chakras, but as I understand it, what they would rather call the 'lower emotional' is located at what is usually called the 'sexual chakra', i.e. the 2nd. And if they would call something a 'sexual center' they would locate it at the solar plexus instead. So not really a contradiction in this way.

as compared to

So, ????

Unless... the sexual center as described by Gurdjieff is not equivalent to the sexual chakra!!???

Thoughts?

No contradiction, in the sentence "Lower emotional - sexual chakra", "sexual chackra" is used to refer to the place at the bottom of the body and usually called "sexual chackra" but it's not the sexual chakra, it's the Lower emotional.

The "sexual chackra", the energy linked to this activity, being at the level of the solar plexus in fact.

I did the picture because it's was not clear for myself too. I will refine it that is still misleading in the sens it does not reflect the dynamic explained by the C's.

I don't know about Gurdjieff's chakras, but as I understand it, what they would rather call the 'lower emotional' is located at what is usually called the 'sexual chakra', i.e. the 2nd. And if they would call something a 'sexual center' they would locate it at the solar plexus instead. So not really a contradiction in this way.
Exactly.

I love the image! 💖

I have written one post, not so long ago, which expands ideas about chakras/centers (and relations to the densities) in the other thread, and I would like to quote it here to for broadening your mind, maybe somebody will find it interesting and valuable, comparing them to other available information:

1 Density - our Material Body (embedded in the physicality), flesh, organs, etc, and the most basic functions of the living organism - Our unconscious mind - Motor/instinctual center.

2 Density - our Emotional Body (embedded in the physicality), automatic processes; intuition gained in the process of learning through many repetitions; emotions as the chemical reactions - Our subconscious mind - The lower emotional center.

3 Density - our Intellectual Body (embedded in the physicality) - mechanical intellectual work, mindfulness, willpower; what is important: this is our current state, this is the level of our daily consciousness as the 3D beings, this is the level we reference when we say about "us" when we identify with our being we associate it with this part of ourselves - Our conscious mind - The lower intellectual center.

4 Density - our Mental/Psychic Body (partly embedded in the physicality, partly utterly spiritual, similar schema to the character of 4 Density that is partly physical and partly ethereal) - the experience of the consciousness and real self over the mechanicalness of the lowest centers; consciousness is hooked to the body and conscious of the impressions coming from the body, however at the same time tracking the connection to the higher emotional center; represents the higher level of being available to the human being; responsible for the true inner voice, psychic abilities, clairvoyance, receiving information through imaginations and feelings, sensing the presence of others (as the form of the PSI activity); when the center is in works it is able to generate emotional senses that don't come from the body; from this part of ourselves comes the process of undermining works of all the three lower centers and existence of the conscience; maybe people oscillate with that level gave us true Christianity (PaleoChristianity) - Our Heart/Higher level of being - The higher emotional center.

5 Density - our Higher Consciousness (only at the spiritual level, with a certain association to the physicality) - keep all information gathered through all the experience at all the density levels of existence in the form of memories, feelings, images, pains and happiness, etc., but contained only as the information written in the pure non-material consciousness; binding the higher emotional center with the higher intellectual center; "donor" of the enlightenment through connections made by merging emotions, intellect, and all the experiences the one have through all the incarnations; the source of the correct insights coming from the informational and energetic dimension to the human mind (not produced by the lower centers), the lower centers works as the "imprint" of the energy and information coming from that level of consciousness; also this level of consciousness reflects the balance between intellect, emotions, and body - Visioner/Eye of the Soul - Third Eye center

6 Density - our Pure Consciousness/the basic form of a collection of the information: Thoughts Centers (only spiritual level, no associations to the physicality) - Cassiopaeans say about themselves that they are 6D beings and us in the future, represent the "raw" consciousness, the pure light, the main source of the intelligent life in the universe, the most border of the way of being toward the spirit and STO orientation; living in the reality of the Truth, entirely dedicated to the Service to Others; in the 3 Density we can't be conscious of us in the 6 Density and choose that we operate like being at the helm at that 6 Density, however, if we work at the lower, available to us levels, we can allow that us in the future/our higher selves can find the balance with the higher emotional center, fill that gap that is elusive for us here but familiar to us in the future, and act through us manifesting themselves in the material reality - Our Mind - The higher intellectual center.

7 Density - our Soul - this is the most primary and initial part of ourselves; it states for our consciousness as the disc where information coming from all our experience in the universe are coming to be written and create that consciousness; this is the part that directly connects us to the Creator; reflects the most primal desire to connect with himself again, pushing us to Life - the source of the Creativity, connection to the Creator - "Sexual" center placed in the solar plexus.

Maybe someone versed more in the transcripts or physics might have a better idea, but I'd say that the Force would be gravity. Wasn't Ed Leedskalnin said to have tapped into all gravity that exits to move the stones?

I've thought of the chakras as simply connectors to 5D. An image that comes to mind are the sensors that connect to your head with a Neuroptimal machine.

Taking into account what 3dstudent said, it sounds more like a "universal energy" available to be used, as mentioned by Taoists in disciplines such as qi gong and tai-chi and Carlos Castaneda also mentions "tried", a kind of energy with these same characteristics ... also for some reason this energy can be used to some degree more or less by the same area, by the "dantian" in the disciplines of internal martial arts (about three fingers below the navel) and by the will mentioned by Don Juan located in the area of the solar plexus ... mention is made of this energy in several other currents and philosophical systems, but as you can see it is a little explored subject.
And of course it could also be that what you said is related in a certain way, up-down, microcosm-macrocosm ... but who knows exactly how it works.

Here is a better version showing the chakras dynamic in the course of life as I understant it.

(fr: Voici une meilleure version montrant la dynamique des chakras au cours de la vietelle que je la comprends.)

Chakras-graph-C's-full-2000px.jpg

Note that chakras are certainly not "static" in the sens that their activity can be probably modulated.

(fr: Notez que les chakras ne sont certainement pas "statiques" et que leur activité peut probablement être modulée.)

There is something puzzling about this.

Most Chakra "experts" associate the sacral, 2nd chakra with the sexuality.

However The C's said:

Q: Do the "centers" as described by Mouravieff relate at all to the idea of "chakras?"
A: Quite closely. In an individual of the organic variety, the so-called higher chakras are "produced in effect" by stealing that energy
from souled beings. This is what gives them the ability to emulate souled beings. The souled being is, in effect, perceiving a mirror of
their own soul when they ascribe "soul qualities" to such beings.
Q: Is this a correspondence that starts at the basal chakra which relates to the sexual center as described by Mouravieff?
A: No. The "sexual center" corresponds to the solar plexus.

Lower moving center - basal chakra
Lower emotional - sexual chakra
Lower intellectual - throat chakra
Higher emotional - heart chakra
Higher intellectual - crown chakra

as compared to

So, ????

Thoughts?
hi
I remeber that i read a session and there was said that mostly people from India for example belive that the sexual chakra is in a place
where is chakra of life when it is the other way around.
When the Cassiopaeans said it is truth why do you recall what Gurdjieff described......

Something I've thought about and I think goes better here than the Romance thread: Sometimes when I have sexual thoughts I will get a brief sensation in my stomach. It's kind of like a quick gut fear feeling. It could be from programming that sex is bad in my case. But I wonder if it's actually simply the sexual center responding?

Something I've thought about and I think goes better here than the Romance thread: Sometimes when I have sexual thoughts I will get a brief sensation in my stomach. It's kind of like a quick gut fear feeling. It could be from programming that sex is bad in my case. But I wonder if it's actually simply the sexual center responding?

The latter I believe. Gut feelings however deserve a thread of its own. What you have I believe are 'butterflies' - it's almost nausea in a way, at the top of a rollercoaster, but what should accompany butterflies are a sense of excitement/unease about something coming.

Edit:
Butterflies are good IMHO, and yes I think in all related to improvement of chakras/chakra health. Think of it this way, imaging having no reaction to the stimulus at all! That's disturbing to me.

Back
Top Bottom