change of behaviour

Iris

The Force is Strong With This One
Hello everyone,

I would like to ask of advices to the topic: change of behaviour of a person
since several month.

Is it possible, to recognize if there is an influence from outward?
For example, may be it is possible to read the aura or so. (i know
someone, who can do that.)
May be there are some special signs, which could help to recognize.

I know something about diet, psychosis and so, but i m just interested
in your knowledge and opinions about another influence.

It would be very friendly to tell me some information or ideas.

Thank you very much.

Hello Iris, welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure I understand your question but there is a lot of information on this forum that I'm sure will help you. If you use the search function to access what you are looking for.

Have you read any of the Wave Series? Also In Search of the Miraculous, by Ouspensky is very helpful.

Hi Mr Anderson,

Thank you for your welcome.
English is not my mothers language , so i try to explain.

I know someone who has changed his behaviour, unfortunately in a negative manner.
Talking in a angry way and not stopping, when other persons don`t want to talk and listen
anymore. I´m in sorrow about that, because that was not the kind of communicating
i and others have been used to. In the books and forum it is described, that there can be
influences on persons.

Yes, i´ve read both books. Reading Ouspensky is several years ago so i have to repeat that.
Castaneda too. I´ve read a lot. One gets not always everything of the context of books remembered.
Especially with such difficult topics.
Of course i will look for myself too, now that i can use the seek function as i`am registered.

Anyway i would thank you for a little help for identifying eventually such cases described,
if it is possible .

Hello Iris,

it is very difficult to know that, especially when -we- have no data available. So that it is a very far spectrum, what it could be. What would you do, if you would know, what influences your friend?

I don't want to be rude, but imo it is more important what is happening with yourself, cause this is something you can change. To help another person is difficult, not to interfere with his or her free will. But maybe the behavior of your friend is just concerning you.

my 2 cents.

Fwiw, sudden behavioral changes could be attributed to any one or combinations of shocks from physiological (diet deficiencies, toxicity, head trauma, endocrine imbalance, eg.,) psychological (ptsd, romance, stress, neurological disorders, eg,) or environmental (toxins, stress, programming, e.g.,) sources. It’s probably best to review all such explanations before looking at a metaphysical one.

That’s not to say there isn’t a metaphysical cause, but there’s a real risk of getting trapped in subjectivity without an objective investigation.

@gawan

it is very difficult to know that, especially when -we- have no data available. So that it is a very far spectrum, what it could be. What would you do, if you would know, what influences your friend?

The point is, if there is some way to identify influence, which has not to do with the person, which is interested in alternative media. May be that this could be a raeson to disturb that people and act in a bothering manner. (I´ve read the article about Charlie Sheen.)

Of course, people manage to behave angry by themselfs all the time. Furthermore it`s in the nature of
reading things about what`s going on in the world , pushes up the anger level a little bit.
Especially if someone is young and idealistic too.

But acting in such a ruthless kind like it is experienced , is a bit over the limits, i think.
That person follows people talking and dosn`t stop talking if their have locked themselfs
in a room. And thinks it`s right, almost duty. That is not respecting the free will of a person.

What would you do, if you would know, what influences your friend?

May be i would tell it then. It´s a difference to speculate - or if to havee some more or less direct ore indirect proof of an influence. (i`ve actually have told the person that this possibility could be- in a friendly way, of course . No reaction.)
With no insight , that the behaviour is false, it`s easy to see, that one cannot expect the speculation to be taken seriously by the person.

With some proof (aura for example) there would be a reaction may be. The person could become more insightful.

The problem is not, that i`m bothered directly by this behaviour. It ´s more about the probable consequences for the person, which could have to do with that.
And that`s, why i`m worried about.

I hope I´ve expressed myself clear.

@jerry

I share your opinion. The person would not check this up.

May be this explains a little bit, why i think about it, too.
I just ask because i myself had for example a weird expierience.
I woke up at night, made a mess, a big spot on fabric of furniture. I was to lazy to clean it up.
But later it was gone , excet a little shadow of the form and this is really strange. I didn`t do it and nobody other was there.
I had difficulties for example , to save The wave on data. I had to do it several times .
I had a lot of technical difficulties to register here. Really. But that could have been just accidents at all.

But the spot thing is definitely strange.

i´m someone who thinks of normal reasons first, but i `m open.

Iris said:
I know someone who has changed his behaviour, unfortunately in a negative manner.
Talking in a angry way and not stopping, when other persons don`t want to talk and listen
anymore. I´m in sorrow about that, because that was not the kind of communicating
i and others have been used to. In the books and forum it is described, that there can be
influences on persons.

Hi Iris. Have you tried your very best to show some interest in what was going on in his/her life just before this change? Maybe it's not wise to ask a lot of questions to an angry person, so maybe someone else could provide some details for you?

As Jerry said, there could be many, many reasons and I don't know of any other way to investigate except to start with the already known.

29 years ago, in the military, I had a friend whose behavior changed suddenly and it was painful to watch. He didn't become angry, he was just 'out of it' and couldn't participate in a conversation unless he changed the subject. I still remember him today as if it were yesterday. Our group of friends never did find out what happened, but I've always hoped that things turned out OK for him, so best wishes to you. :)

Yes, Bud, I had interest in that person.
In my opinion, there are normal reasons to be angry , too.

I just feel a little stupid to have asked, but i just had to.

The degree of invasiveness and ruthlessness is the unusial, i think.
Such astonishing lack of emphaty.

I've always hoped that things turned out OK for him, so best wishes to you.

Thank you, Bud.

Jerry said:
Fwiw, sudden behavioral changes could be attributed to any one or combinations of shocks from physiological (diet deficiencies, toxicity, head trauma, endocrine imbalance, eg.,) psychological (ptsd, romance, stress, neurological disorders, eg,) or environmental (toxins, stress, programming, e.g.,) sources. It’s probably best to review all such explanations before looking at a metaphysical one.

That’s not to say there isn’t a metaphysical cause, but there’s a real risk of getting trapped in subjectivity without an objective investigation.

I think the metaphysical and the practical/material are intertwined with each other. It is easier for us to actually do something with the practical aspects mentioned above and it would most likely take care of the metaphysical side.

Iris, you write
[quote author=Iris]
@jerry

I share your opinion. The person would not check this up.
[/quote]

and also

[quote author=Iris]
With no insight , that the behaviour is false, it`s easy to see, that one cannot expect the speculation to be taken seriously by the person.

With some proof (aura for example) there would be a reaction may be. The person could become more insightful.
[/quote]

I can understand your worry with your friend but if he/she is unwilling to see that there is anything different and concerning with his/her behavior, then there seems to be little that you can do.

Just for your information, the Jungian school of psychology (which perhaps comes the closest to considering metaphysical ideas among recognized schools of psychology) looks at sudden alterations of the personality as some archetypal energy coming from the unconscious regions of the psyche and expressing itself through the consciousness. Though the outward expression may be sudden, Jungians say that such a process can be at work inside a person for some time and can be revealed by an examination of the dreams and fantasies before the archetype actually breaks through into the conscious exprerience. Jungian therapy is a method to address such issues.

fwiw

@obyvatel

Any kind of therapy will be avoided.

Thank you everyone for your help.

I'm sorry you are upset Iris.

Even if there are hyper-dimensional interference, it is against free will to help this person without permission form the person's higher self/soul. we are here to learn lessons and some of them are very difficult. If a person does not ask or seek help for themselves, therapy is pretty much useless.

I agree with others that you should concentrate on yourself and try to see where you fit in the "picture". Sometimes people are used against us either because we need to learn something or other forces are using this person to hinder our progress. There are a couple of times I have witnessed a person have a sudden change in behavior only until the intended result is accomplished. And many times they have no recollection of the past behavior.

As other posters have said, diet can cause major behavior problems. This could be something you may be able to get some information about, recent changes in diet?

Another possibility is that this person is by a being harassed by a psychopath and is in so much turmoil they don't even know their behavior has changed, even when you point it out to them.

There is a wealth of information on this site that will help you understand. :welcome:

Even if there are hyper-dimensional interference, it is against free will to help this person without permission form the person's higher self/soul. we are here to learn lessons and some of them are very difficult. If a person does not ask or seek help for themselves, therapy is pretty much useless.

You say it is STS to help someone without permission from their higher self/soul. I was wondering, how does one get permission, and what may help us distinguish the higher soul asking but the conditioned personality being noncommittal or against it?

whitecoast said:

You say it is STS to help someone without permission from their higher self/soul. I was wondering, how does one get permission, and what may help us distinguish the higher soul asking but the conditioned personality being noncommittal or against it?
FWIW, I think we are 'given' permission by the person asking for help/advice. Anything else may be interfering.

whitecoast said:

I can't answer that question. There are more experienced people than me who do know the answer but it might not be something you are able to do now.

All I know is that it is true. I once was in a state of extreme turmoil and I "heard/felt" someone ask for permission to help. I asked who is asking to help? The answer was "I am blind" ( I didn't hear a voice, just got an impression). I had recently talked with a person at the suicide hotline who is blind. Well, I did give permission and within minutes I felt release of a very traumatic memory. Sometimes false personality refuses help while the soul is very willing. And, sometimes false personality asks for help and the soul refuses because it has lessons to learn. Your higher self could be helping right now without you being aware of it.

All I can say is that one must first work on oneself by self remembering, proper diet, networking, breathing properly, cleaning our "machine" and we will become someone who is able to be more in contact with our own and others' higher selves.
I apologize for not being able to explain this better.

Back
Top Bottom