Change your settings.

Jacques

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Well, the SOTT editors said; New, tired oh having the blues?

Oh, Ya.

I tried the Amethyst but it does not work? snif, snif
k_crying.gif

The greenstone and the redwood are ok and of course the classic blue.

Thanks for the new colors.

Scott said:
Namaste said:
I tried the Amethyst but it does not work? snif, snif http://smileys.sur-la-toile.com/repository/Triste/k_crying.gif
Hmm, it works okay for me. There have been a few server troubles and hiccups today, so maybe that had something to do with it.

Is anybody else having problems with the new themes?
I may be completely wrong with understanding this, are you talking about new SOTT forum themes? Cause I don't see any mentioned above even as an option in my display-profile.

Hi Color,
The options are on the signs main page or signs home page. Once you log in, click on settings on the navigation bar at the top and you then see the four options. Note that once you log out, it defaults back to it's original blue. I had no problems selecting the various options. I am using Firefox 2.0.0.11 as my browser.

Color said:
I may be completely wrong with understanding this, are you talking about new SOTT forum themes? Cause I don't see any mentioned above even as an option in my display-profile.
Nope - on the sott page - go here http://www.sott.net/settings/edit and you can change how the page displays for you. It's working fine for me atm, btw.

anart said:
Nope - on the sott page - go here http://www.sott.net/settings/edit and you can change how the page displays for you. It's working fine for me atm, btw.
With all my net trouble and all the time forced to clear my private data in browser (as was suggested to me here on SOTT earlier), with almost each new click I make - just to see pages as they're supposed to be - I've managed to lost all of my passwords and browsing history and bookmarks - but still not sure if it has something to do with me constantly clearing private data (although I made certain to leave just a 'cache' one assigned) or it's about my PC or my net provider... anyway - I was wondering if not seeing above mentioned for the same strange reason and now, when getting what's discussed - I'm waiting for about an hour now, to receive my SOTT password recovery in email, cause that's lost also. So, if anyone can see that request is received and will be sent to me - I will be thankful for and impatient to try new looks ;)

still no sign for my password recovery in inbox :( if there're some troubles with it, should I just register under another name instead?

it happens sometimes, especially if you played with cookies, that your pasword is not recognized anymore, correct or not,
you should send an email directly to jason, normally he is quite fast in reseting your account and replying with new password

btw does anyone know how to change time settings, my profile is set to +1 CET but still the time on my posts is messed up and appears to be US West Coast Time

Deckard said:
btw does anyone know how to change time settings, my profile is set to +1 CET but still the time on my posts is messed up and appears to be US West Coast Time
Seems to be an issue on the server:
http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=7744

But yeah, I'm still experiencing it as well.

I tried to recover my password through email once more and I sent an email to Jason, as Deckard recommended and still there's no sign of any response... I don't want to push this any further, just would like some answer from moderators or editors if the best thing to do is to register under another name/pass, or to be patient for few more days, until they solve all the mess going on with server? Thanx :)

I haven't had any problems with changing the setting, and I'm now reading the best site on the net in a beautiful amethyst! :)

Deckard said:
Fixed!

Back
Top Bottom