Changes in the personality of vaccinated people

zhither

The Force is Strong With This One
I am conducting a study and I would like to know if you have noticed changes in the personality of the people who have been vaccinated, if so what they are. I ask you this as I think the vaccine would be destined to bring something from the 4d dimension. I am expecting your answers, thanks.

Hi zhither and welcome to our forum. Aeneas wrote recently to you, it would be great if you could introduce yourself in the newbies section.

And how do you like to conduct a study? Do you plan to create a questionnaire or are you planning to interview vaccinated people?

Greetings, I only need to know if vaccinated people have changed in their way of being, tastes, preferences, beliefs, as a result of the vaccine, I would like that whoever wants to share their experiences simply briefly expose them.

Just for observatiol purposes:
it was with a heavy heart that my brother told me,Nathan, I don't-you know I don't see eye-to-eye with you on the vaccine thing.
So let me share some thoughts and observations on that, because I know him kind of well.
I would say in reference to an article I was reading on spot that the psychosis that makes people want to get a vaccine if you want to call it that in terms of collective psychosis, has its roots in behavioral issues in childhood with him. It didn't help that he hit his head pretty hard when he was sledding- when he was young.
He used to get really, really mad and then it's like that part of him just sort of went underground.
this is also based on personal observation of myself because I also have gone into panic mode sometimes, behaving emotionally irresponsibly and just maybe a bit of lack of decency.
in such a state the tendencies of course to be a in a unhealthy relationship with authority or parent figures. That means not growing up.
And of course this goes hand-in-hand with thinking independently and in a relationship with the consciousness that's around us all.
but in regards to the vaccine I've noticed that he's much sweeter to me than much nicer he's dreaming beautiful dreams and he says Nathan I'm been dreaming of you and Dad pretty much every night which basically is parsed down to a couple nights a week for me LOL.
So I've noticed a change in him but I can't say that I would be able to describe it to the vaccine just that I've noticed a change and that is significant.

Back
Top Bottom