Channeled Message of Imminent Solar Flare + Negative Reptilians

Why does it have to be in our nature? Why not serve others because it is the right thing to do opposed to other options? Can we serve others and not really want to but do it for them because of necessity?

My example, I’m serving a baby right now, I don’t get paid, I don’t get time out, I don’t get to sleep or relax when I need to, I’m exhausted most days and to be honest my life just kinda sux…. I didn’t plan this baby… and the last thing I would have wanted for myself at 43 was another child, I was pretty clear about it too… the universe had other ideas- full well knowing I would step up to serve against my desires.

And I have, but not because I wanted to but because who else is going to ?? I had no choice other than to be of service because there were no other viable options.
None that I could live with myself about anyhow.. it’s not in my nature to be a parent to small children, I find it difficult and extremely taxing, but I’m given this hard task multiple times over and each time I toe the line and try to do better- just not for me, I’d rather not do it at all.
About two cents comment.
According to the situations that arise in our daily lives, there are also choices and by attending to the needs of others we would not be SAD.
For each situation we also evaluate.
If someone asks us for money for food, is it the same if they ask us for money for drugs? Well, processed food is good for us, so to speak, and neither are drugs... So whatever the need of another person is and our behavior (there is an evaluation). However, in a 4D realm, a better-informed evaluation of the helping intervention is carried out. .

About two cents comment.
According to the situations that arise in our daily lives, there are also choices and by attending to the needs of others we would not be SAD.
For each situation we also evaluate.
If someone asks us for money for food, is it the same if they ask us for money for drugs? Well, processed food is good for us, so to speak, and neither are drugs... So whatever the need of another person is and our behavior (there is an evaluation). However, in a 4D realm, a better-informed evaluation of the helping intervention is carried out. .
I think we do a lot of ‘bending our will’ to suit or appease others, I was just thinking that if I did what I wanted (which was laying around navel gazing, no job and probably high as a kite, I had zero inspiration or motivation and just wanted to shut the world out) I would have been a burden on everyone around me and cause them all kinds of miseries, much of my getting off drugs and sorting my life out at least a bit was to satisfy the wants of my family, to reduce their suffering. Same with wanting to suicide on numerous occasions in my life, I didn’t do it because of my family, I was called selfish for even thinking of it.

Helping others may not look like what we think at all, like giving someone money, do we even need to ask why they want money? Is it even our business? If they buy drugs so what? May be it will stop them from stealing off someone else?

What someone else might have needed was seeing me screw my life up and commit suicide for their lesson profile, I might have been doing a service by murdering myself but I never got the chance because may be I let everyone abridge my freewill, or I abridged it myself, by serving their subjective wants. I question what is STO and STS all the time…. Serving the self for the betterment of others can also be a thing in my opinion. I think often that I only ever bother with anything because of how it will benefit someone else and that can be a simple as going for a smoke, even though they won’t like how I smell when I get back, so I’m in a better mood to be what they need me to be….

Creo que doblamos mucho nuestro will‘ para adaptarlo o apaciguar a los demás, solo estaba pensando que si hacía lo que quería (que era estar tirado alrededor del ombligo mirando, sin trabajo y probablemente alto como una cometa), No tenía inspiración ni motivación y solo quería excluir al mundo). Habría sido una carga para todos los que me rodeaban y les habría causado todo tipo de miserias, gran parte de mi liberación de drogas y ordenar mi vida al menos un poco fue para satisfacer las necesidades de mi familia, reducir su sufrimiento. Lo mismo ocurre con el deseo de suicidarme en numerosas ocasiones en mi vida, no lo hice por mi familia, me llamaron egoísta incluso por pensar en ello.

Ayudar a otros puede no parecerse en absoluto a lo que pensamos, como darle dinero a alguien, ¿necesitamos siquiera preguntar por qué quiere dinero? ¿Es siquiera asunto nuestro? Si compran drogas ¿y qué? ¿Puede ser que les impida robarle a otra persona?

Lo que alguien más podría haber necesitado era verme arruinar mi vida y suicidarme para su perfil de lección. Podría haber estado haciendo un servicio asesinándome a mí mismo, pero nunca tuve la oportunidad porque tal vez dejé que todos abreviaran mi libre albedrío, o lo abrevié. yo mismo, al servir a sus necesidades subjetivas. Me pregunto qué es STO y STS todo el tiempo…. En mi opinión, servirse a uno mismo para el mejoramiento de los demás también puede ser algo. Creo que a menudo solo me molesto con cualquier cosa porque beneficiará a otra persona y eso puede ser tan simple como ir a fumar, aunque no les gustará cómo huelo cuando regrese, así que estoy en mejor humor para ser lo que necesitan que sea….

I think we do a lot of ‘bending our will’ to suit or appease others, I was just thinking that if I did what I wanted (which was laying around navel gazing, no job and probably high as a kite, I had zero inspiration or motivation and just wanted to shut the world out) I would have been a burden on everyone around me and cause them all kinds of miseries, much of my getting off drugs and sorting my life out at least a bit was to satisfy the wants of my family, to reduce their suffering. Same with wanting to suicide on numerous occasions in my life, I didn’t do it because of my family, I was called selfish for even thinking of it.

Helping others may not look like what we think at all, like giving someone money, do we even need to ask why they want money? Is it even our business? If they buy drugs so what? May be it will stop them from stealing off someone else?

What someone else might have needed was seeing me screw my life up and commit suicide for their lesson profile, I might have been doing a service by murdering myself but I never got the chance because may be I let everyone abridge my freewill, or I abridged it myself, by serving their subjective wants. I question what is STO and STS all the time…. Serving the self for the betterment of others can also be a thing in my opinion. I think often that I only ever bother with anything because of how it will benefit someone else and that can be a simple as going for a smoke, even though they won’t like how I smell when I get back, so I’m in a better mood to be what they need me to be….

Here is a link on the topic SAD AND SAS

[
My example, I’m serving a baby right now, I don’t get paid, I don’t get time out, I don’t get to sleep or relax when I need to, I’m exhausted most days and to be honest my life just kinda sux…. I didn’t plan this baby… and the last thing I would have wanted for myself at 43 was another child, I was pretty clear about it too… the universe had other ideas- full well knowing I would step up to serve against my desires.
Well, from my experience if that wasn't your nature, you wouldn't be doing what you say, you would manipulate or pay someone to do it for you.

Your argument that it's the right thing to do is your opinion (your choice).

For another person, the right thing is their comfort.

Somehow the topic of this thread has nothing to do with what is being discussed in it.
Or it does but it’s difficult, if not impossible to see! The Dots are light years apart. But it still must serve a purpose.

STO/STS conversations in the midst of cosmic environments. What the hell, why not. I’ve tried to back off from “IMO, what you’re talking about is pointless and will never get you or anybody anywhere and/or bears no relation to the topic at hand etc” Like Discussing celibacy at a singles pick-up bar. 🤷‍♂️

But it’s good you have pointed it out!

Or it does but it’s difficult, if not impossible to see! The Dots are light years apart. But it still must serve a purpose.

STO/STS conversations in the midst of cosmic environments. What the hell, why not. I’ve tried to back off from “IMO, what you’re talking about is pointless and will never get you or anybody anywhere and/or bears no relation to the topic at hand etc” Like Discussing celibacy at a singles pick-up bar. 🤷‍♂️

But it’s good you have pointed it out!
Well it wasn’t was I was expecting to encounter when I opened the thread but I thought the same, hell, why not, I’ll engage in a conversation that has nothing to do with earth changes when that was what what proposed.
I’m feeling a little bit schizophrenic in some new unfamiliar energies that won’t let me find comfort in past ways of such, so in a round about way talking about something completely off topic really fits the situation.

Back
Top Bottom