Channeled Message of Imminent Solar Flare + Negative Reptilians

@Wandering Star if somebody doesn’t have the same information that you have, do you think that approach you took was the best way to invite that other person to be interested in the material? Instead of:

Isn’t better to quote or shown examples of what could really mean being a STO and a STS?

Being that said, @nativeindigo as Nienna mentioned it is possible to have a STO orientation but it seems through all these years of communications not only with Cassiopaea material but also RA material, that we live in a STS realm, so everyone on the planet are STS by nature because that’s the nature of our reality, according to the Cs, if a person reach true STO would sort of disappear or leave this reality.

Serve to Others means you serve yourself by serving others, and we can aim to do that, but at the end we are Service to self in our nature, there is nothing wrong with that because it is what it is, and only by truly network and take actions in ourselves and work on our programs, we might move on to a STO reality whenever that happens or the way it would happen.
I agree totally irjO. I am interested in learning what others know, that is the only way to progress with the awareness that the C's are always referring to. Networking is what this whole forum was founded on and the C's have encouraged this from the start. I think labels are convenient but misleading. We are complex multidimensional beings/souls whatever one would like to call oneself, and our vibrational frequency is the only way that one can know what their STO/STS status is. I believe that one gets a fair idea of their own orientation even if it is not accurate.

Back
Top Bottom