Channelled Message No. 234 - From Light-Star Command Module 3:

G

gaelen

Just a bit of light relief in the form of a New Age parody on some channelled messages....

J.

Channelled Message No. 234 - From Light-Star Command Module 3: Keeper of the Star-Seed

gaelen said:
In fact, Mummy's going to kiss it better. Yes she is, oh yes she is - Mummy's going to kiss it better. Just cuddle up to wittle teddy and have a fluffy-wuffy bubble-bath for my wittle schnookums and I'll be along to cuddle wittle bunny-wunny turtle dovey-pops and sing wu a wovwey wawaaby.

I say again my light-warriors: Mummy's going to kiss it better. Yes she is, oh yes she is.
That is hysterical, and sounds like it is right out of a 'The Tick' episode.

Some of my favourite parts, that almost had me crying. Man, those space siblings are jerks!

gaelen said:
I have words to transmit, if you are willing and I know that you are my children, for I have heard you whispering and shrieking my name.

...such luminaries as the wondrous and ball-achingly Beloved Master Rickshaw the Supreme Overseer of the Universal Alliance and Cosmic Command.

WOW! Prince Pharasee-Al-Fresco-Sharoon, I can't wait to be talking balls as brilliantly as you can!

looool, this stuff is excellent as a base for a script of a B movie:
I am in charge of the galactic Star-ship
I am the direct departmental manager (human resources division)
There are lots and lots of space ships hovering over you all
Firstly, everything is all right. Everything is just fine.
That's excellent news for us!! We can get back to work...

If you reject us, it is to reject God, it is to reject love and Light
Nasty creatures, go away and leave us alone or we will kick some asses like in the "Independence Day" movie :D

I just couldn't read any more of that :)

but seriously, channelled message from starhip command ship - that just makes me laugh, but then it's so possible that someone channels from there. A fleet of ships waiting - possible. Aren't the messages being formed in mind of a person with his own words and understandings? "They" could just have had bad luck and channel to "Star Trek" or "Galaxy Wars" fan, that's where vocabulary comes from and it will make everyone smile.

DonaldJHunt said:
Did you write that?
I use it as a way to relax after writing about heavy stuff. When things get a bit much then it's a good idea to go make yourself laugh. This applies to most things I think when the black cloud begins to encroach. If it makes other folks laugh too..well all the better.

What is less funny and more tragic is much of the inspiration of this material was taken from the various channelled messages from the tripe that is Ashtar Command. Punch in this phrase on Google and you'll see how much New Age Garabge is there in this regard which is not a million miles from this satire.

J.

btw, if you want another helping there's something along the same lines here:

http://thetunneller.co.uk/articles/SHAKTI%20STAR-STORM.htm

Fantastic. You should do a book of this stuff.

gaelen said:
J.

btw, if you want another helping there's something along the same lines here:

http://thetunneller.co.uk/articles/SHAKTI%20STAR-STORM.htm

LOL, Ashtar Command :/ I remember seeing that a few years back. The best bit were the drawings of Commander Ashtar, next were the accounts of people who apparently visit him on his ship. I thought it was a joke site, like people were feeding a joke out of boredom, and it had got out of hand. But then as I read some of the posts on there, I started to realise people were taking it seriously. I feel kind of bad for laughing at it, but it is funny, although at the same time its not. I'm not going to pick one, its both ;D

Back
Top Bottom