Charlie Sheen and 9/11

I gather the idea a think tank would propose is that it is far wiser to start an artifical and controlled fire then let the forest go up in flames all by itself. Since polls and debates are all on the official medium the ones who would have started doubting the system anyway are pushed along without having time to digest all the facts.

Most people are getting facts and pondering them slowly (with a lot of cognitive dissonance making them mentally procrastinate), but when the media (or rather part of it in good cop/ bad cop fasion), gives the impression of encouragement most people will just take the easy road and go back to the media outlet where now the information seems to be getting more credible. As this happens the tension can be slowly diffused as the "truth" reaches a compromise between "official credibility" and "constiracy lunacy".

What is unfortunate is that the PTB culture has conditioned most Americans to think in terms of "fads" and what's "in", and it has extended beyond material consumerism into a type of ideology or meme consumerism. Just as people are addicted to shopping what is advertised if the package is tempting enough, so with the ideals and paradigms marketed by the PTB.

In this case, I believe people will be encouraged to not be "extremists" (a word that strikes trepidation into many American hearts), and take the "balanced" view that well meaning citizens have finally brought to light. Thus those of the official extreme will be seen as lost sheep to be called back to the collective flock, and the "fringe conspirators" will once and for all be proven as lunatics who cannot see the light of "reason" even if it blows up in their face. In fact we may see perpetuated cries of "outrage" of "enough already! get over it! we figured it out!" followed by questions "why are conspirators beating on a dead horse? do they have ulterior motives?"

It seems to me that this progression is not so farfetched given the history of PTB media meme manipulations.

So I believe that the official story may well be proven a "cover up", but that the next story in line will be just another line of defense, closer to the truth, but still viable to damage control.

EsoQuest said:
What is unfortunate is that the PTB culture has conditioned most Americans to think in terms of "fads" and what's "in", and it has extended beyond material consumerism into a type of ideology or meme consumerism. Just as people are addicted to shopping what is advertised if the package is tempting enough, so with the ideals and paradigms marketed by the PTB.

So I believe that the official story may well be proven a "cover up", but that the next story in line will be just another line of defense, closer to the truth, but still viable to damage control.
I definitely agree. People will want a pre-packaged and socially acceptable story to explain the cover-up. A story that will not get them labeled as extremists and a story that does not encourage additional truth seeking, but wraps things up in a rather pain-free and easily digestible manner.

Alex Jones has now appeared TWICE on CNN's SHowbiz Tonight!

On the Friday, he was called back and again invited to appear on AJ Hammer's show.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/250306showbiztonightalex.htm

ALarm bells are ringing in my head!

That does warrant alarm bells as far as I'm concerned, as well. Alex's ego has never come across as small, so they may very well be taking advantage of that to set him up/co-opt him/keep him 'closer than their friends'.

a

From Laura's blog article Abovetopsecret.com, Project Serpo Psy-ops, and the Pentagon's Flying Fish

Protocols of the Pathocrats

PROTOCOL No. 12 Control of the Press

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do that which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press.

For any attempt to attack us, if such still be possible, we shall inflict fines without mercy. Such measures as stamp tax, deposit of caution-money and fines secured by these deposits, will bring in a huge income to the government. It is true that party organs might not spare money for the sake of publicity, but these we shall shut up at the second attack upon us. No one shall with impunity lay a finger on the aureole of our government infallibility. The pretext for stopping any publication will be the alleged plea that it is agitating the public mind without occasion or justification. I BEG YOU TO NOTE THAT AMONG THOSE MAKING ATTACKS UPON US WILL ALSO BE ORGANS ESTABLISHED BY US, BUT THEY WILL ATTACK EXCLUSIVELY POINTS THAT WE HAVE PRE-DETERMINED TO ALTER. WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

[...]

Update:

83% of the people agreed with Sheen in the CNN poll.

Charlie Sheen responds to critisism:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/270306sheenstatement.htm

Google caught censoring Sheen's thoughts?:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/march2006/230306googlecensoring.htm

Don

This is something that was sent to me yesterday and I just got around to opening it today. I've only read it once, quickly, and found it interesting. I've bolded a few paragraphs.

I did not intend making an ongoing issue over the Sheen
& Jones 9/11 interview which was picked up by CNN's
Hollywood gossip show. However, this follow-up email is
prompted by the deluge of replies I received insisting that
it is a good thing the story has broken.

It is not.

The issue has to do with deception, and we had better start
preparing ourselves for more of the same, because we are
entering a time when deception across all aspects of our
lives will become commonplace. Now is the time to expose
the intent behind the Sheen fracas, so that we can
understand what is in store for us over the coming months
and years ahead.

The following brief points are extracted from an article
which you should read in its entirety online at:
www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Sheen.html

While I do not agree with some of the points in the
article, I fully endorse the gist thereof , namely that
very few information sources are reliable and we are to
choose wisely to understand the bigger picture.

Extracts:

Why has a known supporter of US government policy chosen
Alex Jones to 'break the news', among thousands of more
qualified 9/11 sources?

Remember that all three CNN shows and the CNN poll
emphasized "cover-up" and "unanswered questions." Vague
terms. One of the most insidious cover-ups of 9/11 is a
book with the title "Cover-Up" on the cover - by a CIA
operative!

CNN selected two people to bring onto a subsequent show as
9/11 experts: Webster Tarpley (author of "9/11 Synthetic
Terror: Made in the USA") and Mike Berger (of 911truth.org
– a known disinformation site). Both these individuals have
previously been involved in suppressing facts about 9/11
(see link above for details). Tarpley is also the
individual who promoted the idea of the planned opening of
the Euro-denominated Iranian Oil Bourse as the real reason
for an attack on Iran. This bourse didn't open as scheduled
on March 22.

Alex Jones, too, is not the shining star everyone believes
he is. He has aligned himself with a group who wish to
"establish Zion" and a "Government of God on Earth". Could
this not be the same One World Government most of us are so
concerned about? Who supplies Alex with the significant
funding required to maintain his flashy network of sites?

The Bottom Line?

The next chimera is an even greater feat of delusion:
letting only a tenth of the cat out of the bag.

The criminals responsible for 9/11 realize it is time to
admit SOME of the truth behind 9/11, but in doing so, wish
to remain in control about WHICH truth is revealed. If this
involves sacrificing a few of their puppets (including
possibly Bush) to protect themselves, they will not
hesitate to do so.

Sheen, Jones and the variety of other actors used in this
stint are purely the useful idiots who will bring the
engineered 'truth' of 9/11 to the sleeping public's
attention, while the full story will remain hidden to all
but the few who recognize the extent of the deception.

If the criminals responsible for 9/11 can fool the masses
into believing that George Bush is responsible for 9/11,
and that Charlie Sheen, Alex Jones, Webster Tarpley and
Mike Berger are heroes, then the criminals have won. They
will remain in control of the global media, the Federal
Reserve, the global banking system, the global military,
and the coming global religion (the next deception to be
forced on us).

What To Do?

The Sheen incident is yet the latest is a series of grand
deceptions planned for us, and the challenge is to
recognize them as they break.

Training our minds to recognize and expose deception will
become more and more difficult in the days to come. Partly
this is due to an over-abundance of information: as more
and more raw data is thrown at us from disparate sources,
our mind loses its ability to separate fact from fallacy.

The body can be trained to lift heavy weights and run long
distances. So too can the mind be trained to identify a con
quickly. But training takes time and dedication.. The key
is to create an entirely new World View, or way of looking
at events as they happen. With the correct World View, the
Sheen con is quickly exposed for what it is: further
propaganda amidst a sea of disinformation.

To learn how to recognize disinformation and develop the
required World View, see
http://www.threeworldwars.com/prepare/rev-fresh-wisdom.htm

Here’s to focusing on the bigger picture,

Michael Haupt
www.ThreeWorldWars.com

--------------------------------------------------
Feel free to forward this email to your friends and family
and post on other websites – there is no copyright.
An online version is available at
http://www.threeworldwars.com/archive/news/charlie-sheen-alex-jones-911.htm
--------------------------------------------------
Obviously Haupt is basically coming from the One World Government angle. I haven't yet visited the ThreeWorldWars site or checked out any of the links in this email, so I don't (yet) know anything more about Michael Haupt, except that he's not going to go on a copyright infringement rampage against anyone who shares this. :) Does anyone know anything they'd like to share about him and his site? Or have any other comments?

Lucy said:
Does anyone know anything they'd like to share about him and his site? Or have any other comments?
I've never really felt much resonance with Three World Wars or Michael Haupt. He is just as or even more questionable than Alex Jones. And the article by DBS is just a joke. Sounds like COINTELPRO spin in response to Sheen's comments. And listen to DBS trying the apparent "hard sell":

Compare Daryl Bradford Smith to Alex Jones:

• Daryl Bradford Smith encourages people to learn about September 11, the World Wars, the attack on the USS Liberty, and other events. He encourages people to contact their friends and relatives, and reach out to students. He encourages people to spread information with whatever tools are at their disposal, such as e-mail, myspace.com, CD-ROM's, videos, books, and Internet message boards.

• Alex Jones frightens people with stories of a New World Order tracking and tracing us, taking away our rights, and censoring our information. He discourages the use of myspace on the grounds that Rupert Murdoch is part of some diabolical plan to enslave us.
I find it hard to believe that anyone can say Murdoch is completely innocent. Is DBS naive? I don't think so. If he wanted people to be aware, then he would not shy from the fact that Murdoch is part of the elite control on information in the first place. Myspace is just one nice little database for them. People should be scared, maybe then they will wake up. DBS is just like, "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain". He wants you to learn, but not from people he doesn't like. What a joke :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if this is the latest 'fly in the ointment' for the Government. From:
http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2006/310306launchinvestigation.htm
Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation
Truth crusaders Walter and Rodriguez to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly TV broadcast

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 31 2006

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a $1 million reward for proof that the trade towers' steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez said that he was told an FBI agent had asked the hotel him and Walter were staying in turn over a list of names of residents. Upon hearing this, the National Assembly provided armed military protection for the entirety of the trip. In addition, Walters said that CIA agents were seen surveilling the beach on which he and Rodriguez had handed out free DVD's a day earlier.

The US government attempted to sabotage the trip by putting Rodriguez, who has been decorated at the White House itself, and Walter on a no fly list.

Rodriguez (pictured above) and Walter are educating top Venezuelan officials on the evidence that 9/11 was a self-inflicted wound carried out by the military-industrial complex. They have also appeared on every Venezuelan television and radio station both private and state owned and have given huge presentations to major universities.

Upon visiting, Rodriguez said that the President of the Assembly, Nicolas Maduro's home was brimming with books, videos and documents about the 9/11 cover-up. Maduro, Venezuela's top legislator, intoned that he was ready to create an international investigative committee, looking into the "international crime scene" that is 9/11 and that this would be structured via Hugo Chavez's government.

Rodriguez and Walter are also set to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly broadcast 'Alo Presidente' - which is often subsequently the source of major international headlines. If there is no coverage of this event then we know for sure that a blackout order is in place.

Rodriguez and Walter offered their full support for Charlie Sheen's recent public stance on 9/11 and were heartened by his efforts. The potential of a government level inquiry endorsed by Hugo Chavez dovetails with Sheen's call for an independent investigation to be carried out by political foreign nationals.

Though the establishment media will no doubt seek to demonize Chavez as a militant with an axe to grind, this is an exciting development and the next step on the road to a genuine investigation that will seek to uncover the truth rather than hide skeletons and whitewash as was witnessed with the staged Kean committee.

Ruth said:
I'm wondering if this is the latest 'fly in the ointment' for the Government. From:
http://propagandamatrix.com/articles/march2006/310306launchinvestigation.htm
Venezuelan Government To Launch International 9/11 Investigation
Truth crusaders Walter and Rodriguez to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly TV broadcast

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet.com | March 31 2006

Billionaire philanthropist Jimmy Walter and WTC survivor William Rodriguez this week embarked on a groundbreaking trip to Caracas Venezuela in which they met with with the President of the Assembly and will soon meet with Venezuelan President himself Hugo Chavez in anticipation of an official Venezuelan government investigation into 9/11.

Rodriguez was the last survivor pulled from the rubble of the north tower of the WTC, and was responsible for all stairwells within the tower. Rodriguez represented family members of 9/11 victims and testified to the 9/11 Commission that bombs were in the north tower but his statements were completely omitted from the official record.

Jimmy Walter has been at the forefront of a world tour to raise awareness about 9/11 and has still yet to receive any response to his million dollar challenge in which he offers a $1 million reward for proof that the trade towers' steel structure was broken apart without explosives.

Rodriguez said that he was told an FBI agent had asked the hotel him and Walter were staying in turn over a list of names of residents. Upon hearing this, the National Assembly provided armed military protection for the entirety of the trip. In addition, Walters said that CIA agents were seen surveilling the beach on which he and Rodriguez had handed out free DVD's a day earlier.

The US government attempted to sabotage the trip by putting Rodriguez, who has been decorated at the White House itself, and Walter on a no fly list.

<snip>
Rodriguez and Walter are also set to appear on Hugo Chavez's weekly broadcast 'Alo Presidente' - which is often subsequently the source of major international headlines. If there is no coverage of this event then we know for sure that a blackout order is in place.
hmmm yeah maybe. It's interesting but my cynical hat is on :-)

I keep thinking of "if something happens in politics, you can be sure someone planned it that way for a reason". Plus there seems to be far too much money, power and publicity behind this particular initiative. What do you reckon Laura's chances would be of either launching a 'million dollar challenge' or appearing on 'Alo Presidente'?!

so I'm inclined to think there's a reason for this too, and it could be only a 'pretend' fly (i may be wrong of course). One possibility is to build up a so called 'independent' 9-11 investigation, then destroy it it, taking out all other anti-establishmnet ideas and conspiracy theories with it. Much like the infamous 'Hutton Enquiry' in the UK, regarding the then BBC director general Greg Dyke (who lost, or course) vs the government, which backfired to a certain extent anyway because it was so blatant that it became obvious to many people that it was a setup.

There is also the interesting bit from the transcripts regarding the mass-abduction/programming possibility for 9-11 survivors, of which Rodriguez is one.

sleepyvinny said:
hmmm yeah maybe. It's interesting but my cynical hat is on :-)
Glad to see you've got your cynical hat on. Should be mandatory imo, but what about Chavez? Do you thing he should have his cynical hat on too?... maybe.

I keep thinking of "if something happens in politics, you can be sure someone planned it that way for a reason". Plus there seems to be far too much money, power and publicity behind this particular initiative. What do you reckon Laura's chances would be of either launching a 'million dollar challenge' or appearing on 'Alo Presidente'?!
Pretty good if she was being ...'set up'...!! If Chavez has any intelligence (and you can be sure he has 'access' to it, or some type of it) he will, or should find out about this 'manna from heaven' - Jimmy Walter. Well, you know, it pays to, 'watch one's back'! As they say.

so I'm inclined to think there's a reason for this too, and it could be only a 'pretend' fly (i may be wrong of course). One possibility is to build up a so called 'independent' 9-11 investigation, then destroy it it, taking out all other anti-establishmnet ideas and conspiracy theories with it. Much like the infamous 'Hutton Enquiry' in the UK, regarding the then BBC director general Greg Dyke (who lost, or course) vs the government, which backfired to a certain extent anyway because it was so blatant that it became obvious to many people that it was a setup.
Possibly, they always have a reason for doing 'stuff'. Would depend on who all the 'players' where. You know, a couple of hours ago I did a google search on 'Chavez Hugo', I would have liked to have posted the article I found about him being the 'best buddy' and admirer of Castro, ect, but now I can't find it... it seems he's been GOOGLED! That, or there is quite a lot of internet activity on this person, all of a sudden... Like THATS a coincidence...lol. Must be something to take all the 'heat' off Sheen..

There is also the interesting bit from the transcripts regarding the mass-abduction/programming possibility for 9-11 survivors, of which Rodriguez is one.
Depends on how aware he is. You know, if this thing with Serpco can happen with Laura, then what do you think are the odds of it happening to an ENEMY of the United States?

Found it!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1925236.stm
It seems to me that both Castro and Chavez know how to tap into a socialist revolutionary 'ideal' epitimised by a certain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara must be the hat or something.

I think that Mr Chavez would make an interesting interviewee for Podcasts too (loved the last two btw). Perhaps Laura can get a Spanish speaking member to introduce the concept to him.... before others 'get' to him...?

Yes, I can just imagine the Signs team trying to interview him, lol.

Is he a 'friend' of France, and when is he next visiting?

Back
Top Bottom