"Chicken/Jedi" Dream

Ghazi18

Jedi
Hello Family!

I've had a numerous amount of dreams ( as is the case for everyone) in the past couple of nights and two of them stood out to me. I am not wrecking my brain trying to figure out if there's any messages from the subconscious or other source but I do feel like I could clearly see and remember these two recent dreams for a reason.

First dream was a couple of nights ago, I would say around a week ago if anything. I was standing on the edge of a concrete board walk with a view of the water and I see a white hen drowning in the water. As the hen was drowning, there was also like a random cable on the water next to the drowning hen. I pick up the hen and put it on the concrete and the last thing I remember seeing was the hen started to move its legs ( I am assuming that I saved the hen).

Second dream was about three or four nights ago and I appeared to be in a classroom or cafeteria. I remember seeing my 6th grade geography teacher for a quick moment. I was sitting in a long table kind of like the ones in cafeterias, and there were people in that room as well. For some reason I decided to put my hood up to cover my head and as I do that I noticed a figure all the way in the back with a black hood covering his face and his face being completely black. I had a bad feeling about this figure but it just stayed sitting far away and looking by my direction. To my right was a female who also had her hood covering her face but her hood was brown ( clothing used for Jedi's in Star Wars, black hood commonly seen being worn by the Sith or dark Jedi's). Sitting across from this female "jedi" was an older man with a black cloak covering his face and he was trying to whisper to the female next to me. To my immediate left there was a "jedi" and it appeared to be Qui Gon Jinn for the first Star Wars movie. I had a bad feeling about the old man talking to the female and I was thumping Qui Gon under the table as an alert. As I was about to do something, Qui Gon tells me to calm down and after that I woke up.

Notes: Prior to this about 2-3 weeks ago I went through hypnosis and have felt like a "Jedi" ever since so it could relate to that. Also I do live in a ranch and I own some chickens so that could be related as well.

Hi Ghazi, I'm going to try to relate the dynamics and symbols in the two dreams, where in both instances you intend/act/protect help a feminine symbol/being. The water/Sith seem to possibly be forces or programs or aspects of yourself which may be interfering with other aspects of yourself(a feminine, nurturing part maybe?)

In a school, seems to be a symbol calling for you to pay attention to this as a lesson, with work to be done and "studied". In a school cafeteria, you can usually see lots of different personalities and people interacting, messing around, and exchanging energy, etc, which makes it a great place to watch dynamics(and study them). The Jedi symbol telling you to stand down, may be an indication to watch and pay attention to learn what is truly going on, rather than interfere right away (perhaps in the way of going through hypnosis to fix certain issue?).

Which leads me to asking about your hypnosis session... what was it about and how did it go?

The Chicken.

Chickens are food. This makes their life unpredictable and unstable, being preyed upon, and being so low in the food chain. They can br seen as sacrificial animals like lambs.

They are social creatures too, so they can signify gossip, or the media. A current event, everyone is on about (many of those lately, thanks internet).

They are also rather nimble, or graceful in their movements, as if engaged in a dance, eloquently strutting with oblivious confidence.

As they dance around and curiously peck at their world, you can observe intensely curious wanderers.

Why would the spirit of the chicken choose you? I think it's a very good sign, especially since you've saved it! I think that you understand or know something important and can 'save the on going gossip' by talking about a better direction? Perhaps one that won't end with one panicking, thrashing in the water. I think it's a message about something in your waking life, something going on right now that obviously none of us know about (or need to know about if you prefer). I'm just saying that you might have the right thing to say about a specific issue that is high in your awareness right now.

Jedi

Temperance is totally right. You have no idea what the Sith was whispering. Also... what if it was a Jedi in a black robe? That can happen... Anakin wore black and I believe he could have still been saved if he wasn't separated from his master and left alone with Palpatine.

Sorry Temperance, I feel like I interrupted your question about how the hypnosis session went. I'll go away now! Good luck Ghazi.

Sorry Temperance, I feel like I interrupted your question about how the hypnosis session went. I'll go away now! Good luck Ghazi.
No worries duyunne, multiple people contribute on posts before the original poster replies, and we all bring a different perspective to help. I hadn't considered the possibility you mentioned, for example. :-)

Thank you all for the replies, I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

The hypnosis session was about me letting go of the pain in the form of black sludge leaving and going down the drain. It was very interesting and the first time I’ve been under hypnosis.

The water was murky so I don’t know if that means anything. Im not even sure if the dreams were just dreams or there was a message from the subconscious.

Sorry for the late reply, Theres been some dramatic changes and I’m learning and conquering many things.

Back
Top Bottom