China and Russia plan build a Moon Station to rivals NASA’s planned Gateway.

How do you know all this? What is the source of this information?

I guess you made questions that was previously answered,
where for a good connoisseur, a half-words are enough.

but even so, I'll answer again, in the most omnibus way possible to me now:

---

I'm a kind of grain of sand, on the edge of the beach

A micro part of a living evolutionary macro-multi universe

The life benefits all, just as the gentle dew nourishes those who are self-exposed to it.

Its relations throughout all Universes are like the relations of the waters with the rivers and seas:

They always fulfill their destiny, however narrow and deep the valleys may be.

---

The life benefits all, just as the gentle dew nourishes those who are self-exposed to it.

Its relations throughout all Universes are like the relations of the waters with the rivers and seas:

I think we may have got a bit off topic here!

---

Excuse me, what?

Who "disliked" the Tao teachs above using sub-abdominal brain (guts) reactions, only reveal own inteligence level, which it's good to everybody know, so thank you!

If you come back to make mess again here, will be seeen as uneducated.

Please, who not have any constructive conversation to post on this thread, open your own thread.

------

after thwarting the above inquisition's attempt to corner my paranormal skill to the fire, I return to the subject of space conquer:

------

follow the money:

each US astronaut that Russia send to space (ISS) costs US$ 75 mi, so despite sanctions, Russia gets a big infusion of cash, essentially working as taxi service to the ISS.

I imagine when Uber arrives in space, cost prices will plummet.
Apologize the joke, but the idea is get a glimpse "about money"

orbital trash:

China (40%) has topped the list of the world's major polluters of the near-Earth space environment, followed by the United States(27.5%) and Russia (25.5%). Some 15,550 "dead" spacecraft, rocket stages, upper-stage rockets and their parts are orbiting around Earth, according to the U.S. space agency.

I wonder when will began the space environmental activistm, and if they think to clean up by blowing everything with guns.

war and weapons:

Russia's miles ahead of US in developing pulse & laser weapons. The American system is speculative, promise based, whereas the Russian system appears to be results based.

The destruction of satellites is an essential condition for victory in the event of a military conflict, for example between Russia and the United States.

"It is necessary to down the satellites that carry out spying missions in our territory before the beginning of military actions, as well as the satellites that provide navigation data for the enemy troops in our territory and near our borders"

As long as there's no war, Russia can charge for cleaning the space using the new generation of weapons.
.._..

Border Dog, you cannot control the flow of conversation here. This is not your forum.

Who "disliked" the Tao teachs above using sub-abdominal brain (guts) reactions, only reveal own inteligence level, which it's good to everybody know, so thank you!

If you come back to make mess again here, will be seeen as uneducated.
You are being very rude and arrogant, and showing quite a bit about yourself. If you cannot conduct yourself in a more polite way, you will either be put on moderation or banned.

Again, this is not your forum. You cannot dictate what others do and say here.

Back
Top Bottom