China and Russia plan build a Moon Station to rivals NASA’s planned Gateway.

Can someone show where the Cs have said this? I am unable to find it and don't remember it.
Nienna,

I tracked the reference down in the transcripts to this excerpt from Session 980718:

Q: (A) So, it means that Einstein and Von Neumann knew
about these other densities?
A: Yes, oh yes!!!
Q: (T) Just a thought: having UFT and being able to
manipulate different fields within it, creates different effects.
So, as we understand it in the apparent present state of
science, we have to spin something in space in order to create
gravity. But, with the UFT, one small offshoot is that one
could create real gravity without spinning anything. So, the
problem of weightlessness is really already solved...

A: Elementary my dear TR, elementary.
Q: (T) So, this whole thing with the space station and all the
trouble they are having readapting to gravity when they come
back, is all a game...

A: When you "let the cat out of the bag," you create an entire
feline "nation."
Q: (T) So, we are capable of "Star Trek" right now?
A: In a sense, but there is so much more than that.
I interpreted what the C's were saying here to mean that the PTB through their black projects programs have resolved the gravity issue by means of the application of the Unified Field Theory. If, as I suspect, there is a secret space program, then almost certainly their space ships will have artificial gravity as on Star Trek.

Nienna,

I tracked the reference down in the transcripts to this excerpt from Session 980718:

I interpreted what the C's were saying here to mean that the PTB through their black projects programs have resolved the gravity issue by means of the application of the Unified Field Theory. If, as I suspect, there is a secret space program, then almost certainly their space ships will have artificial gravity as on Star Trek.
Thank you. I have now figured out why I couldn't find it. :-) Although, this was before the ISS. However, that doesn't exclude the possibility that the ISS may also have artificial gravity.

I interpreted what the C's were saying here to mean that the PTB through their black projects programs have resolved the gravity issue by means of the the application of the Unified Field Theory

please, forgive my "illiteracy", but what is PTB ?

------

I would like to say that gravitational tools are supposed be used to move Big Rocks on several ancient places (Egypt, Lebanon, Stonehenge, etc), So I think is resonable assume that kind of technology can either neutralize or increase gravitational fields.

also, there are infos about UFOs with Gravitational Engines.

-----

times ago I was noticed that our scienctific model was purposefully splitted into Gravity, Magnetism and Electricity to disguise people to not make the link, because the right model would be these three areas are one single science.

this also can explain why (Einstein) created the Unified Field Theory, which would not be necessary if a unificated science model has been developed without this separation.

Thank you. I have now figured out why I couldn't find it. :-) Although, this was before the ISS. However, that doesn't exclude the possibility that the ISS may also have artificial gravity.
Nienna,
I see your point. Where Terry was referring to the space station, I guess he must have meant Skylab, which was the US space station program that preceded the ISS. Although the first part of the ISS was launched into space just before the date of this transcript (November 1998), the ISS was not actually occupied until 2000. My guess is that some part of the ISS will have artificial gravity but they will never show it on camera.

please, forgive my "illiteracy", but what is PTB ?

------

I would like to say that gravitational tools are supposed be used to move Big Rocks on several ancient places (Egypt, Lebanon, Stonehenge, etc), So I think is resonable assume that kind of technology can either neutralize or increase gravitational fields.

also, there are infos about UFOs with Gravitational Engines.

-----

times ago I was noticed that our scienctific model was purposefully splitted into Gravity, Magnetism and Electricity to disguise people to not make the link, because the right model would be these three areas are one single science.

this also can explain why (Einstein) created the Unified Field Theory, which would not be necessary if a unificated science model has been developed without this separation.

My bad for using the PTB abbreviation. It means the "Powers that be", which to many is a reference to the Illuminati, who are much mentioned in the transcripts.

If you are interested, you might look into an American engineer called Ben Rich. He led the Lockheed Martin 'Skunk Works' team that designed stealth aircraft such as the SR71-Blackbird. He famously commented not long before he died that they had taken another look at the equations and found a mistake, by means of which "we now have the technology to take ET home". The last part of this statement refers to a popular childrens science fiction film of the 1980's called E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial in which the small alien of the title used the famous catch phrase "ET go home". I am attaching a Youtube link to a short discussion on what Ben Rich was supposed to have said:

By the "equations", I think he was referring to Einstein's theories of relativity. I suggest he was hinting that they had in fact come up with the Unified Field Theory (UFT).

Where you say: "times ago I noticed that our scienctific model was purposefully splitted into Gravity, Magnetism and Electricity to disguise people to not make the link, because the right model would be these three areas are one single science.",
it is interesting to note that the gypsy commentators in Morris Jessup's book 'The Case for the UFO" said, from memory, that if human scientists (Michael Faraday etc.) had concentrated more on the magnetic aspect of the electromagnetic field, humanity could have already reached the stars. I will seek out the actual statement and post it in a follow-up post.

Finally, if you are interested in looking into the scientists who may have played a part in establishing the UFT, you might look into the American scientist Thomas Townsend Brown Thomas Townsend Brown - Wikipedia. His fame lies in the area of the phenomena that came to be called the "Biefeld–Brown effect" and "electrogravitics".

Brown worked for the US Navy before and during the Second World War. According to some conspiracy theorists, he may have been involved in early work on the Philadelphia Experiment. He also took a keen interest in UFO's.

"It is interesting to note that the gypsy commentators in Morris Jessup's book 'The Case for the UFO" said, from memory, that if human scientists (Michael Faraday etc.) had concentrated more on the magnetic aspect of the electromagnetic field, humanity could have already reached the stars. I will seek out the actual statement and post it in a follow-up post."

On page 109 of my version of Jessup's 'The Case for the UFO' there is an annotated comments that says:

"Had Farraday concerned himself with the Mag[netic].Field surrounding his Elect[ric] current, Man today would already have reached the outermost parts of our Galaxy".

N.B. The parts of words in parantheses are my additions for the sake of clarity.

They also had this interesting comments to make on UFT (at the top of page 31 in my version of the book):

"Einstein's Theory of Unified Field throughout all Space and atmosphere was so well proven that upon realising Man's misanthropic emotionality he withdrew it. 1927"

This doesn't quite square with what the C's said. The C's suggested, if I recall correctly, that it was more because he found it difficult to come to terms with the concept of variable physicality, which truly freaked him. I may be misinterpreting this though.

from Wikipedia, Chinese Lunar Exploration Program (CLEP)
225px-CLEP.png

the Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, is an ongoing series of robotic Moon missions by the China National Space Administration (CNSA). The program incorporates lunar orbiters, landers, rovers and sample return spacecraft, launched using Long March rockets.

Phase IV: Lunar research station

Development of a robotic lunar research station near the Moon's south pole.

Chang'e 6, expected to launch in 2023 or 2024, will investigate the topography, composition and subsurface structure of the landing site, and it will return south polar samples to Earth.

Chang'e 7, expected to launch in 2023, is a mission that will explore the south pole for resources. The mission will include an orbiter, a lander, a rover, and a mini-flying probe.

Chang'e 8, expected to launch in 2027, will verify the utilization and development of natural resources. It may include a lander, a rover, and a flying detector, as well as a 3D-printing experiment using in-situ resource utilization (ISRU) to test-build a structure, It will also transport a small sealed ecosystem experiment. It will test technology necessary to the construction of a lunar science base.

from Wikipedia, Chinese Lunar Exploration Program (CLEP)
225px-CLEP.png

the Chinese moon goddess Chang'e, is an ongoing series of robotic Moon missions by the China National Space Administration (CNSA). The program incorporates lunar orbiters, landers, rovers and sample return spacecraft, launched using Long March rockets.

Phase IV: Lunar research station

Development of a robotic lunar research station near the Moon's south pole.

Chang'e 6, expected to launch in 2023 or 2024, will investigate the topography, composition and subsurface structure of the landing site, and it will return south polar samples to Earth.

Chang'e 7, expected to launch in 2023, is a mission that will explore the south pole for resources. The mission will include an orbiter, a lander, a rover, and a mini-flying probe.

Chang'e 8, expected to launch in 2027, will verify the utilization and development of natural resources. It may include a lander, a rover, and a flying detector, as well as a 3D-printing experiment using in-situ resource utilization (ISRU) to test-build a structure, It will also transport a small sealed ecosystem experiment. It will test technology necessary to the construction of a lunar science base.
All very impressive. The only question is, given what we know is coming down the turnpike (road) in the near future, will they have time to accomplish any of this?

If you are interested, you might look into an American engineer called Ben Rich. He led the Lockheed Martin 'Skunk Works' team that designed stealth aircraft such as the SR71-Blackbird. He famously commented not long before he died that they had taken another look at the equations and found a mistake, by means of which "we now have the technology to take ET home". The last part of this statement refers to a popular childrens science fiction film of the 1980's called E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial in which the small alien of the title used the famous catch phrase "ET go home". I am attaching a Youtube link to a short discussion on what Ben Rich was supposed to have said:

By the "equations", I think he was referring to Einstein's theories of relativity. I suggest he was hinting that they had in fact come up with the Unified Field Theory (UFT).

Where you say: "times ago I noticed that our scienctific model was purposefully splitted into Gravity, Magnetism and Electricity to disguise people to not make the link, because the right model would be these three areas are one single science.",
it is interesting to note that the gypsy commentators in Morris Jessup's book 'The Case for the UFO" said, from memory, that if human scientists (Michael Faraday etc.) had concentrated more on the magnetic aspect of the electromagnetic field, humanity could have already reached the stars. I will seek out the actual statement and post it in a follow-up post.

Finally, if you are interested in looking into the scientists who may have played a part in establishing the UFT, you might look into the American scientist Thomas Townsend Brown Thomas Townsend Brown - Wikipedia. His fame lies in the area of the phenomena that came to be called the "Biefeld–Brown effect" and "electrogravitics".

Brown worked for the US Navy before and during the Second World War. According to some conspiracy theorists, he may have been involved in early work on the Philadelphia Experiment. He also took a keen interest in UFO's.
As an afterthought when watching the short video on Ben Rich, it struck me how important he stressed that ESP (Extra Sensory Perception) was to achieving faster than light travel. This ties in with comments the C's made, I think, about needing the operator, for example, to focus when creating a time portal to travel through. In other words, the mind plays a significant part in achieving all of this, which connects with the key issue of consciousness, the factor which Einstein left out of his theories of relativity. I seem to recall that the C's have stressed this point to Ark. Quantum theory in contrast recognises the role of consciousness, where it posits that the very act of observing something (e.g., an experiment) affects it.

this link below will always show the latest news from the Chinese space program, published on the SPACE website

News - China Space Program
-------

China's new Long March 7A rocket successfully launched its first orbital mission after its first attempt one year ago ended with a failure.

The rocket lifted off from the Wenchang Satellite Launch Center on China's Hainan Island on Thursday (March 11) at 12:51 p.m. EST (1751 GMT, or 1:51 a.m. local time March 12),

It lofted into orbit a classified experimental satellite called Shiyan-9 (meaning "experiment-9") which will be mainly used for in-orbit tests of new technologies including space environment monitoring.

The Long March 7A is also capable of lifting heavier payloads to orbit, with a carrying capacity of 8 tons (7 metric tons). China is planning to launch three to five Long March 7A missions per year before 2025 to further upgrade the launch vehicle to meet the demand for sending satellites and deep-space probes to explore the moon, Mars and asteroids.

NASA’s 2nd Test of Giant New Moon Rocket Is a Success (by NY Times)

last Thursday, 18-mars, NASA completed an eight-minute test of engines of a rocket built by Boeing for the Artemis missions, which aim to take astronauts back to the Moon on 2024, more than half a century after the last lunar walk.
It is interesting that the British also seem to be gearing up to get back into the space race post Brexit.

The British were heavily involved in rocket design back in the 1950's and 60's and had a very good rocket in the Blue Streak

My father worked on this project and was bitterly disappointed when it was cancelled in favour of the American Polaris rocket. The technology was subseqently rolled into the European space research projects that would eventually be consolidated and taken over by the European Space Agency. So Blue Streak lives on in the Ariane space rocket.

It is interesting that the British also seem to be gearing up to get back into the space race post Brexit.

The British were heavily involved in rocket design back in the 1950's and 60's and had a very good rocket in the Blue Streak

My father worked on this project and was bitterly disappointed when it was cancelled in favour of the American Polaris rocket. The technology was subseqently rolled into the European space research projects that would eventually be consolidated and taken over by the European Space Agency. So Blue Streak lives on in the Ariane space rocket.

With the economy and the flow of money to go down within the next twelve months this is probably the last shot for Earth's space agencies to ride their hobby horses to the Moon.

I'm still wondering when NASA made it to the Moon fifty years ago why did all countries and secret agencies lose their interest in following up on these missions?

Why has it become so interesting now? Have they acquired better technologies to be able to settle down up there to do some essential things other than collecting stones?

And another thing, will they be allowed to set up shop by those who own the place?

With the economy and the flow of money to go down within the next twelve months this is probably the last shot for Earth's space agencies to ride their hobby horses to the Moon.

I'm still wondering when NASA made it to the Moon fifty years ago why did all countries and secret agencies lose their interest in following up on these missions?

Why has it become so interesting now? Have they acquired better technologies to be able to settle down up there to do some essential things other than collecting stones?

And another thing, will they be allowed to set up shop by those who own the place?
I agree. I echoed that point when I said to Border Dog:

"Hence, the new space race to grab the riches of the cosmos could in due course become as heated as the rivalry over the New World was for the European powers of the late middle ages. The only fly in the ointment is that some of these worlds (e.g., the Moon and Mars) are already occupied by 4th Density STS entities. Will they therefore permit human exploitation of what they consider their turf?"

There is always the possibility that they may cut a deal with the greys (Zeta Reticulians) if they have not done so already. Many ufologists think the Americans did make a deal with the greys back in the 1950's under the Eisenhower administration. The C's confirmed this but then said that the Americans woke up in the 1970's to the fact that the greys had reneged on it. Both sides are still meant to work together at the Dulce underground facility in New Mexico though. So who knows?

I admit, I was surprised with contents I found published on Russia Space Agency ( russianspaceweb.com )

unfortunately, the contents of briefing below is not public:
----
The worsening of the Russian-Western relations in the mid-2010s, prompted Moscow to consider new strategies in human space flight, independent of the existing partnerships with NASA and Europe. Because the "going alone" strategy could be too expensive (*), the Russian government looked at a potential partnership with the only other country pursuing a full-fledged human space effort -- China.
----
(*) russians are very smart, so induce others (partners) to pay (almost) costs

but these two images below can show "the panorama"

2010s_strategy_timeline_1.jpg

isecg_strategy_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom