Chinese Spy balloon?

Tic toc is a spy program

Why is tiktok singled out as a "spy program" by so many people in the US? It's always struck me as some kind of meme that had no basis in reality, but that nevertheless took hold, mainly because Trump initiated the push to ban Tiktok for purely economic reasons. The idea that the Chinese govt. wants to collect videos of American adolescents dancing is hilarious.

The balloon story is so stupid it reads like a joke, but here were are. That's the world we live in, and that's the intellectual level of the political and millitary leadership in the Waste.

The good thing about this is that regular people were rolling their eyes at this and it made it so much easier for them to see the joke.

Why is tiktok singled out as a "spy program" by so many people in the US? It's always struck me as some kind of meme that had no basis in reality, but that nevertheless took hold, mainly because Trump initiated the push to ban Tiktok for purely economic reasons. The idea that the Chinese govt. wants to collect videos of American adolescents dancing is hilarious.

I don't know why they believe it's a spy program but not a brain rot program... unless their brain has already been rotted out too far. :wow:

Could this Chinese balloon nonsense be cover for the silver orbs such as reported in this SOTT article?

Metallic-looking orb is seen flying over Iraqi city of Mosul in 2016 - first ever publicly revealed UFO footage taken by US spy plane in a conflict zone -- Sott.net

It will be easy to dismiss these orbs as balloons, especially if they become more prevalent.
I saw one in 2017, directly above me in the south of France. I got a good look at it. Sneaky moving thing it was, definitely not a balloon as it travelled across and into a 20 knot breeze.

Indeed. They are seen by various people from time to time. One or two metres in diameter (but sometimes smaller), looking like a chrome ball.
Typical UFO-like behaviour: 90 degree turns, either moving slowly or extremely fast, standing still, being completely silent.
One witness, which has had a close encounter, describes the balls to make a hissing sound like an air vent or waste gate.

What are they? 4th density probes?

How it could look like close-up. There are works of art depicting chrome spheres.

tokyo-metropolitan-art.jpg

I don't know why they believe it's a spy program but not a brain rot program... unless their brain has already been rotted out too far. :wow:
Fully agree, KristinLynne.

It's disturbing to see the hypnotic spell, not just Tiktok but many of these apps have on people. I can't really decide if the algorithms in the likes of TikTok and Instagram are the work of some evil genius or that we humans are so easy to "hack". I certainly have my own digital addictions but this "short video" phenomenon never appealed to me.

"Social media" have all studied and implemented techniques for addiction and behaviour change, tiktok is just the latest one which learned from its predecessors and combined different features. People online talk about the damages of tiktok as if it were something new, or maybe they're allowed to talk about it because it is supposedly Chinese while it is just a tree that covers a forest.

But Joe, don't you see? it all makes sense now.. first you get all the teenagers dancing and pretending they have mental illness in tik Tok... then, are you sitting down?.. then you send them a balloon to spy on them so you can make a video of them making videos of themselves from high in the atmosphere and very poor resolution... it's brilliant!

Could this Chinese balloon nonsense be cover for the silver orbs such as reported in this SOTT article?

Metallic-looking orb is seen flying over Iraqi city of Mosul in 2016 - first ever publicly revealed UFO footage taken by US spy plane in a conflict zone -- Sott.net

It will be easy to dismiss these orbs as balloons, especially if they become more prevalent.
I saw one in 2017, directly above me in the south of France. I got a good look at it. Sneaky moving thing it was, definitely not a balloon as it travelled across and into a 20 knot breeze.
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the news about balloons. Maybe they are just preparing people's perception with the ballon so that if in the near future the UFO phenomenon became more a lot of people wont even ask themselves what is that. They will know that it is just a Chinese spy balloon.
Since the Chinese side looks like they accepted to play the game, to me it looks like a preparation of people's perception and conditioning of people for something that will probably come in the very near future.

China announced that the 2nd balloon over South America is theirs and is also a research balloon and also deviated from its course due to winds.

I'm starting to think this is really just a major storm in a teacup, and the event owes more to changing climatic conditions than any geopolitical maneuverings. UNLESS, there was some 'high strangeness' involvement in those "changing wind patterns" with the aim of serving more than one agenda, including that mentioned by ThristyHorse and Konstantin above.

CNN, with unusual lucidity, published a piece that suggests that the incident "could be a defining moment in the new Cold War".

The political storm could create conditions in the US that will complicate efforts to avert the dangerous plunge in Sino-US relations – the original purpose of Blinken’s mission. [...]

There were signs in the run-up to Blinken’s visit that Xi’s government, beset with problems at home, wanted to tone down the heat of the relationship at least, building on the Chinese leader’s meeting with Biden in Bali last year. There had even been speculation that the trip could lead to an announcement of another summit between the leaders this year.

But if the balloon incident turns US public opinion further against China, the president will have even less latitude for diplomacy aimed at slowing the pace toward confrontation.”

There is also the fact that China's head of the meteorological service was fired over the incident. This is interesting because it raises the question of whether this is an admission by the Chinese that there was some deliberate intent in the balloon traversing the US, or if it's an attempt to give credence to the idea that it was just a meteorological balloon and the trip across the US was due to incompetence.

Whatever the case, it has exposed the US govt. as the bunch of hysterical nutjobs they really are, and more importantly, provides an opportunity for those interested in damaging US/China relations to further their agenda.

Last edited:
The story of "Professor" TSC Lowe who was chief of the aeronautic corps of the Union Army who in 1861 made an experimental balloon voyage and wound up captured in enemy territory at the start of that war. I think he confabulates because of the altitude mentioned (presuming he had no oxygen tank with him) and reaching the coast then going back 200 miles inland. But its interesting.

Back
Top Bottom