Choices and macro and micro timelines

Menna

The Living Force
In recently learning about how timelines can change on a universal, global and cultural scale I started thinking about the topic and how it has relativity in ones life. I am a very practical learner when it comes to concepts and information if I can apply the information to life I will better understand it.

As above so below as universal so individual as all is related one way or another. If timelines can change in a macro way universal, global than they can change in a micro society and individual way as well. Understanding this concept lead me to an important question. How can we change timelines in our own life for the "better". This term better is subjective and is closely related to ones aims/goals. This question lead me to the law of three, passive active and reconciling force. We have the possibility of control over the passive and active force however reconciling to my knowledge is up to the universe however a more precise active force and knowledge of when to be passive IMO helps the reconciling force.

Now to the practicality of the above. Choices/actions are very important when considering our individual timelines. The choices we make and the actions we take or do not take set up our future timelines. If a comet or planets alighment can Change the universal timeline and a persons death can change societies timeline than our choices that lead us to our action that lead us to our situations that limit ourselves within the situation will have an impact in our timelines. The things we do or don't do today will set up a chain of events or non events from happening months/years from now. Obviously unfortunate accidents happen and ones work to set up timelines can be stopped rapidly however tragedy aside we do have control in some sense of our timelines based on what we do to set up a better life for ourselves.

Pick a goal an aim learn about it learn about yourself and set sail towards it. We can control our active/passes forces for the most part and these choices or non choices enable the reconciling force to act in our favor if our choices/non choices are in line with our aim goal IMO

Very interesting and provocative ideas. It seems to me that, in any given moment, individuals can act in a micro sort of way as to their own destiny. Conversely, the STS higher level dudes act in a more macro way since they are looking to have impact on a massive scale for as much of humanity and themselves as possible. Perhaps they only intervene into specific individual timelines when it has a macro impact (like perhaps making sure MLK was snuffed out.)

Another thought/question is: to what extent has a person tried to impact his own timeline in the past for some purpose and would he or she even be aware of it? And I suppose this idea of impacting timelines and destiny is related to karma in some way: that any action carries with it certain results and consequences that influence the "future". But...given that time does not really exist from a higher perspective, perhaps we can influence our timeline from another part of ourself that is outside the timeline 'right now'!?

OK here is one last wacky thought: I have a crazy idea that, for me, having children in this life is somehow related, at least partially, to the future/past of my existence. OK, my eyes are starting to cross and roll back in my head...I better back off.

Conversely, the STS higher level dudes act in a more macro way since they are looking to have impact on a massive scale for as much of humanity and themselves as possible. Perhaps they only intervene into specific individual timelines when it has a macro impact (like perhaps making sure MLK was snuffed out.)

Wouldn't this mean that our micro choices are even more important because STS tries to impact the universal and the globe as a whole which enables the few who do the Work have an aim to be more in control of their individual timeline. There is a gray area here which IMO enables the individual to have more of a say in their life. Yes STS will intervene in a micro way but that is usually IMO geared towards people who have macro impacts. If one is going about their life working on themselves trying to create a better timeline for themselves, family and what have you I believe they are less likely to be a target than someone in the media portraying themselves to the general public.

Another thought/question is: to what extent has a person tried to impact his own timeline in the past for some purpose and would he or she even be aware of it? And I suppose this idea of impacting timelines and destiny is related to karma in some way: that any action carries with it certain results and consequences that influence the "future". But...given that time does not really exist from a higher perspective, perhaps we can influence our timeline from another part of ourself that is outside the timeline 'right now'!?

Possibly. Important statements and questions here and I agree choices/actions that impact timelines relate to karma in a way. Past lives and other life timelines aside it seems to me that we can create our own karma to some extent that Karma doesn't have to be a belief but a truth in how you live for example if I am a thief and steal and cheat for years and get caught to me this isn't Karma its a result of my life style of years of actions that are punishable. I created this situation there was no mystical Karma that came swooped in a put be behind bars.

OK here is one last wacky thought: I have a crazy idea that, for me, having children in this life is somehow related, at least partially, to the future/past of my existence.

I cant help you here through experience only idea such as out of the body travel and spinning your tetrahedron fields to view past or future existence or more accurately your other existences on a different wave length

This is a very interesting thing to post!
a thought that comes to mind is the idea that as we work on ourselves we free ourselves of certain laws.

we become less of automatons, reacting upon external stimuli, and thus more able to survive different circumstances and "worlds". Sure STS forces can alter many things, however these forces are present regardless of timelines and it seems as a rule, these forces go in override when we get close to a decision where one is close to a great achievement. Lets just imagine we travel to a far corner of the universe with no matter but us, do these force not interact through us still? yes, so we are the portal of expression.

Freeing ourselves of many of these laws open the possibilities of interacting with the universe through ourselves in more ways, and less likely to be affected by the changes imposed by STS forces i.e freeing ourselves from laws. after all the "battle is fought through us".

Now the decisions we make are they dependent on automatic factors? or conscious factors?. I think we are all in a spectrum of how far can we perceive and decide depending on our personal work.

Weather or not these forces are at work in changing things a higher level and thus every other level, our perception of the world sees a line, i think gives us a shell to a certain extend, i mean, we can continue in the line of time that we perceive and continue to grow at least in this line, regardless if in other dimensions our counterpart selves are doing something different. Maybe more awareness is required to acquire protection, perception and power of decision which we can only attain through growing.

My personal question is, if a soul grows in this timeline, that we are on, does this connect us more to our other selves in other dimensions? does it change it? it certainly gets us closer to "ourselves in the future" but as far as our equal counterparts in other timelines, dimensions, how does this work? do we exist as completely STS in other dimension/timelines? when we make the right decision here, is the effect of an old part dying represented as the physical dead of oneself in another reality? i can't say... but is very very interesting thanks for brought this up!!

I think the way we we affect the universe in a big scale is by the accumulation of forces through a macro-catalyst that is a STO oriented group, and our choices bring us together or separate to join this group probably through a similar internal process in one's own scale, we enhance the receivership of these forces which in turn change us which in turns increases the signal. That's what i get from the things the C's have said.

In entertaining this idea, it comes to mind that the catalyst can form once enough units are synchronized together, not before, the critical mass idea.

It was less of a soul/timeline post and more of a practical/timeline post as I believe different choices actions lead to different timelines which can make ones life harder/easier can facilitate growth can hinder growth. Our individual Timelines are in our control more than we think IMO and the sooner one realizes this the more "important" "value" thoughts and actions have. What you prepare or do now can connect the dot later or what isn't done now limits choices/options in the future... Do things with faith purpose consciousness toward a goal or aim. Be an observer of your life while being in it. Remember the past and how it played out.

Because our conversation was another topic I asked moderator to put our conversation in a swamp, here.

Back
Top Bottom