Clif High- halfpasthuman.com

Azur said:
It seems you're trying to make excuses for basically being rude, and they're not making much sense.

That's my reading of your most recent post, as well. You tell JPS that "I had to ask to see what was behind your (apparent) disappointment" -- but you did not pose a question or say anything that could even remotely be construed as a request for further information. You simply made a sarcastic, rude comment designed to make yourself look superior, and make JPS look foolish.

Why not simply acknowledge that behaviour on your part, rather than trying to shift blame to others for "misunderstanding" you and painting yourself as a "poor communicator"? There is clearly nothing wrong with your ability to communicate; your message came across loud and clear. If you truly did not "intend" to be sarcastic and rude (though I can't see how that could be the case), then it would be a good idea to examine why there is such a serious disconnect between your intentions and your words.

I've been following clif's work for about 5 years. The man is quite sincere - and the detail layers (interpretations) are wrong quite often, as he says quite often. What he describes as the archetype layer is pretty much correct. I understand the archetype layer, based on what clif has said in the many interviews he has given, to be the general themes expressed across our reality. He has said he has 100% confidence in the archetype and meta-data layers (kind of like the themes that modify or 'determine' how the archetype layer evolves or changes), which have been spot on - especially during hindsight. As it gets closer to detail/specific interpretations his confidence gets down to 20% or thereabouts. Over the years, he has been 'tuning' the software - re 'grooving the channel' - and the interps have been showing that slight improvement. But again, the future is open, and I think he is aware of that. His buddy George Ure, while entertaining, is a 'bit' of a materialist, and tends to talk about the reports and 'the rickety time machine' as forseeing 'what will happen'. Gotta take him with a major grain(s) of salt - he is an economist after all. If anyone is so inclined, I'd recommending listening to any of his previous interviews to get a better handle on this: _http://www.halfpasthuman.com/RadioArchives.html . Fwiw, I would not bother with the rense interviews - Jeff obviously is 'steering' the discussion and blabs way too much. His interviews with Rebecca on Journeys with Rebecca are usually quite wonderful - she'll ask a question and just get out of the way - usually going through the bullet points of the most recent report, and the commercial breaks really aren't that long. I can say that at the detail layer, his latest report is a MAJOR bummer. But the overall theme, that we do see playing out, is that of 'transformation' - which is very open. One thing is certain - the reports have been saying this for a while - TPTB are getting very worried/scared...the actions being taken by them highly suggest we are in 'the end game'. After all, a beast roars loudest when it is cornered (it is also the most dangerous).

The point? Grain of salt. :)

Kris

edit: added link to most current interview in mp3

_https://www.yousendit.com/download/Y1RvT0NVdVV5UkUwTVE9PQ

shijing said:
Hi JPS -- this is a bit late, but I wanted to say I am glad someone else was willing to buy a copy of the report and take a look at it, so I would have someone else's opinion who had actually seen it. Thanks for posting your thoughts.

shijing, thank you for your perspective as well. I may be becoming overly skeptical of much of the information that is being disseminated in this field. My observations were based on the report itself and what possibly TPTB might have to gain from its content. It is very possible that Clif is being sincere in his efforts and the report is based on his interpretation of the underlying data without any deliberate skewing taking place. It just raises a red flag in my mind when Proj. Camelot and some of the other known disinfo sites interview and/or reference him and the website. Some of the material does have a substantial fear component so the promotion could just be to provide additional 4D STS feeding opportunities.

Hi JPS --

JPS said:
It is very possible that Clif is being sincere in his efforts and the report is based on his interpretation of the underlying data without any deliberate skewing taking place. It just raises a red flag in my mind when Proj. Camelot and some of the other known disinfo sites interview and/or reference him and the website.

I agree, and I know what you mean -- see my very first post on this thread (second paragraph). Many of the places that Clif (and George) appear for interviews (see also the post by RflctnOfU above regarding this issue) are known disinfo outlets that have been discussed in some detail on this forum. The question is whether or not Clif is cognizant of this, and/or whether or not his strategy is to get the message out through whatever way possible or not. I think a lot of the gray area may actually involve whether or not Clif ever stumbled upon the Cass material (and related material like Ra) and how much he has digested it if he has -- I have to admit that before I found this forum, I really wouldn't have been nearly as critical of sites like Rense and Project Camelot, merely because I didn't have enough of a knowledge base and skills of discernment to know any better. I frankly think that helpful things appear on both of these sites from time to time; the problem is that the core in each case has been ponerized (in the case of Rense, this was probably always the plan; in the case of Project Camelot, its possible that the original intentions may have been good, but hard to tell) to the extent that a lot of garbage has to be separated from the occasional pearls.

Some of the material does have a substantial fear component so the promotion could just be to provide additional 4D STS feeding opportunities.

That is true also in potential -- the thing is, it could be argued that the Cass transcripts have a substantial fear component too. The crux of the issue lies in adopting the appropriate mindset to deal with it so that we don't allow the scary stuff to turn us into food. An ALTA report doesn't really come with additional commentary to lead the reader through this process, whereas the Cass transcripts do, which is a huge advantage. Depending (crucially) on its inherent accuracy and objectivity, I think an ALTA report can actually be good practice for seeing and discerning objective reality -- it kind of reminds me of the very first published Cass transcript, where stuff was discussed about missing kids getting stress-tested in various ways, and Laura recoiling from the naked horror of the suggestion that this could actually be reality.

shijing said:
Hi JPS --

JPS said:
It is very possible that Clif is being sincere in his efforts and the report is based on his interpretation of the underlying data without any deliberate skewing taking place. It just raises a red flag in my mind when Proj. Camelot and some of the other known disinfo sites interview and/or reference him and the website.

I agree, and I know what you mean -- see my very first post on this thread (second paragraph). Many of the places that Clif (and George) appear for interviews (see also the post by RflctnOfU above regarding this issue) are known disinfo outlets that have been discussed in some detail on this forum. The question is whether or not Clif is cognizant of this, and/or whether or not his strategy is to get the message out through whatever way possible or not. I think a lot of the gray area may actually involve whether or not Clif ever stumbled upon the Cass material (and related material like Ra) and how much he has digested it if he has -- I have to admit that before I found this forum, I really wouldn't have been nearly as critical of sites like Rense and Project Camelot, merely because I didn't have enough of a knowledge base and skills of discernment to know any better. I frankly think that helpful things appear on both of these sites from time to time; the problem is that the core in each case has been ponerized (in the case of Rense, this was probably always the plan; in the case of Project Camelot, its possible that the original intentions may have been good, but hard to tell) to the extent that a lot of garbage has to be separated from the occasional pearls.

Some of the material does have a substantial fear component so the promotion could just be to provide additional 4D STS feeding opportunities.

That is true also in potential -- the thing is, it could be argued that the Cass transcripts have a substantial fear component too. The crux of the issue lies in adopting the appropriate mindset to deal with it so that we don't allow the scary stuff to turn us into food. An ALTA report doesn't really come with additional commentary to lead the reader through this process, whereas the Cass transcripts do, which is a huge advantage. Depending (crucially) on its inherent accuracy and objectivity, I think an ALTA report can actually be good practice for seeing and discerning objective reality -- it kind of reminds me of the very first published Cass transcript, where stuff was discussed about missing kids getting stress-tested in various ways, and Laura recoiling from the naked horror of the suggestion that this could actually be reality.

I remember clif saying he generally isolates himself from other material to maintain objectivity, so I highly doubt he has read the cass material. He has quoted Gurdjieff a few times though, which brought a grin to my face. He has stated flatly he is trying to get the word out as far as possible, and his interview schedule supports that statement. He is unaware of how deep the COINTELPRO is, as he did praise Rense for 'getting the truth out'. But we must remember that he was 'ferreted' out by the troubles Laura was having securing her interview - then started to dig into his background. Fwiw, I think clif is the real deal, although some of his 'associations' are ?'able at the very least.

edit: One thing I feel needs mentioning - the whole thing about this webbot project is that it forecasts the Language that will be out and about in the future...not necessarily the events themselves - our reaction to the events, if you will.

Kris

RflctnOfU said:
One thing I feel needs mentioning - the whole thing about this webbot project is that it forecasts the Language that will be out and about in the future...not necessarily the events themselves - our reaction to the events, if you will.

I agree that this is not just important, but crucial in a way to the evaluation of the whole project. Thanks for bringing it up.

PepperFritz said:
Anart said:
It seems you're trying to make excuses for basically being rude, and they're not making much sense.

Why not simply acknowledge that behaviour on your part, rather than trying to shift blame to others for "misunderstanding" you and painting yourself as a "poor communicator"? There is clearly nothing wrong with your ability to communicate; your message came across loud and clear. If you truly did not "intend" to be sarcastic and rude (though I can't see how that could be the case), then it would be a good idea to examine why there is such a serious disconnect between your intentions and your words.

Apologies for distracting from this thread more than I already have.

I admit it was an inconsiderate and blind knee jerk reaction of a post, and was, in effect, rude. Also, my follow-up post was a deflection, pure and simple. It is never my conscious intent to be rude or inconsiderate. It's not the first time someone's pointed out this disconnect between my intentions (at least as I think they are) and the net effect of the words I write.

A lot more work is needed to examine this for sure. I'm going to keep at it, though, and take the time it takes for every post.

I know you've already responded to replies about this, but I just wanted to add that we pay dollars for knowledge every time we buy a book. What's so bad about that?

Azur said:
JPS said:
I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before.

Get a refund. Obviously, paying dollars for knowledge as if it were a commodity isn't working out for you.

Mr. Premise said:
I know you've already responded to replies about this, but I just wanted to add that we pay dollars for knowledge every time we buy a book. What's so bad about that?

That's a good point. There's nothing wrong with that as I see it. It's a fair exchange of "energy", as long as there is no deception (but even then you learn something).

This is bringing into focus what I had thought J was saying when I responded, and I might well be off on this. Say you buy a book everybody is recommending, pay for it, read it and find yourself no more enlightened than before. Do you get angry at the author for not meeting your expectations? Well no: you pays your money, you takes your chances, as they say. I thought I saw some disappointment in J's message and some kind of resentment for not having expectations met, with maybe some feeling that the author still "owed" something.

Errm, this is the post I should have written to begin with. :whistle:

Mr. Premise said:

Azur said:
JPS said:
I just purchased and read the latest report. Although I found it interesting in some of the specific predictions, I do not feel I really gained any more insight into the upcoming events than I had before.

Get a refund. Obviously, paying dollars for knowledge as if it were a commodity isn't working out for you.

Interesting you mention that...his monthly costs to keep the project going are in excess of 16,000 dollars - was 25,000 but was able to renegotiate due to a long relationship with his service providers.

Kris

Cliff is trying to make since out of this world like we all are . I have read the ALTA reports and not all of it comes true but it points the direction. In my opinion Cliff is reporting the plan but we all have a choice of following the plan or not.
It's all lessons as they say.

Azur said:
This is bringing into focus what I had thought J was saying when I responded, and I might well be off on this. Say you buy a book everybody is recommending, pay for it, read it and find yourself no more enlightened than before. Do you get angry at the author for not meeting your expectations? Well no: you pays your money, you takes your chances, as they say. I thought I saw some disappointment in J's message and some kind of resentment for not having expectations met, with maybe some feeling that the author still "owed" something.

I was just stating in what I intended to be a direct manner that I had purchased the report, read it, and did not feel I gained any additional personal insight into upcoming events. I was not trying to imply that I was upset, disappointed, resentful, or angry in any fashion with the author or with any individuals who follow and recommend his work. I cannot say I ever recall purchasing a book or article and being angry with the author afterward for charging me x amount for what I had just read. Even if the value is just in sharpening my skills of discernment, it is worth it to me. I did find the content of the report to be interesting and just thought there was a potential for some of the material to have a disinfo or misinfo component which was the reason for my post.

About this topic some questions:
¿Why are you so concerned about the future?
¿Do you need a clear crystal prediction about what is going to happen?
¿Will this knowledge ease the task of walking the path?

This board is about questions, ¿What to ask to C's?
For me, for instance, I don't know what to ask. If I don't know about something, then I cannot ask. If I know and belief about it, then I do not need to ask. It's not about what I don't know, so it's really about I already know. Therefore it is to support you on an already taken decision, that is to clarify when confronting an intersection (on your life). For this reason you don't need C's, you need third party opinions. Even if you ask for these opinions, you will see that you collect direct answers and other opinions. Nonetheless you never loose your freedom because you are self-dependant. It is obvious that I'm writing on this Forum because I believe something. But I do not believe all and everything I read. For instance I replied to Laura recently because what I belief is the opposite of what she tells. Just to confront and research. This is something we cannot do easily in the society. For instance the very basic human reaction is to reply for presenting a defense. ¿Defense against what? ¿An opinion?

At the end you see the root of the problem: what happens when another being tells you what is or what is not. If you tend to belief what you're gonna listen, then you stop thinking to enslave your belief system, delegating it to others. No sense at all.

About the half-past-human Web Site.
Rabelais said:
Hi all. Last night Laura posed the following question to the Cs:

crazycharlie said:
Is Clif High at halfpasthuman.com on to something or not...?

The Cs responded, "Definitely!"

It was not elaborated whether this referred to the methodology involved in the HPH project, or the analysis or accuracy of the data, or both, but Clif and Igor are "definitely" on to something...

The session transcript will likely be up in a day or two.

¿Are they behind something? Definetely. Of course they are. ¿What is all about? All there is, is lessons. Where behind knoweldge, pure conscient assimilation of information. If this Web Site really works: great! A Mass Data Mining project sustained by one tiny person. This is really great. This is also being developed by the military, with hundreds of millions invested.

Back to the question: I also think that the question is vague (but the answer is direct). Nonetheless I have 2 thoughts about this:
1.- You want to confirm a prediction. There is one:
shijing said:
(4)
Q: (J) Is swine flu going to make a comeback this winter?

A: Sure. They are working on drastic reduction of the population before climate change goes too far. Can't have all those starving people after their heads now can they?

But this is not really a hidden one (prediction). When you do long term planning, everything has to be planned, everything has to be done in advance. The military as I read have a planning about future events they have to face. One is a world wide epidemy in Year 2009 that may kill no more than 30/90M people. This will be a warning for a huge pandemia that will kill thousands of millions one day in the future (before 2035/50). This is the army planning how to handle social crisis that are not related to simple wars. Two more samples: I read that some UK soldiers where ready for duty and within a transport ship to Afganistan before the 9-11th, and that america's army requested 1 million bullets one year in advance. This is planning. But this really may not interest us, as we will do nothing with this info. I remember Babazid the Sufi master saying to a child, don't care about the path, don't follow the other guys. If we target the same destination we will meet again when we arrive, even following a different path. One thing changed me not so long time ago, it is that there is a huge amount of info that does not affect me everyday, on my real life. Info is OK, Knowledge is OK, but if there is no application at all, few things change on your life. And the key behind all is that there is “a world war” currently in place, being handled by others, and we are the spectators. There are no hidden torture chambers in nazi territory, there are in Abu Graib and Guantanamo base. See at present day, no secrets at all, they appear on the TV. No need to hide, we are robots that live and do nothing to change. This is the big secret, to show info as normal so get accustom to “... these things happen ... we can do nothing”.
To awake is one thing, to act is another very different thing!

2.- Second thought: you're interested in data mining. You want confirmation about something was gathered that is true.

I also became interested in this topic because the subject: Data Mining. I had several times the idea of doing something in the real life, on Internet. I'm a computer science engineer with some expertise in serveral areas. One personal project that arised now is an “Ontology based programming language”, or somewhat similar. When I research and save info, I store it through 12 hard drives and I already have few TB of data. Nonetheless if I have to cross information or reorder: it is an impossible task. It is impossible to adjust the current tool set to fit my needs. At the same time this apply to others, on my job (large insurance corporation), on data mining in general. I do not have robots, I am the one who search, download, select, choose and store.

Nonetheless clarify: data itself is nothing without comprehension. The responsible of this project was linked to people such as: Project Camelot, Rense.
shijing said:
Hi JPS --

One thing is clear: if someone for me is not trustable I try to avoid any contact at all. This person can provide nothing good to me. If the responsible of the site is to be able to crush all information and extract some useful data at all: it must be capable of. If I am capable of targeting someone as not trustable and he is not, then as a consquence we have a conflict. Then he is also targeted as may be useful, but no to rely on (not very much).

I hope this post to be useful for somebody.

Sincerely yours,
Jordi

jordifs said:
It is obvious that I'm writing on this Forum because I believe something. But I do not believe all and everything I read. For instance I replied to Laura recently because what I belief is the opposite of what she tells. Just to confront and research. This is something we cannot do easily in the society. For instance the very basic human reaction is to reply for presenting a defense. ¿Defense against what? ¿An opinion?

At the end you see the root of the problem: what happens when another being tells you what is or what is not. If you tend to belief what you're gonna listen, then you stop thinking to enslave your belief system, delegating it to others. No sense at all.

Apologies, jordifs, but your post is a little difficult to understand. Regarding the section above, perhaps reading this thread on opinions will clarify some things for you, since you seem to have some misconceptions regarding the information on this forum...

Hi Jordifs --

jordifs said:
About this topic some questions:
¿Why are you so concerned about the future?
¿Do you need a clear crystal prediction about what is going to happen?
¿Will this knowledge ease the task of walking the path?

If I understand you correctly, you are wondering why someone would be interested in a data-mining project that could forecast future events, and what this would do for one's personal development -- please tell me if I am in error.

It seems to me that the important question is, "does having information about the future abridge free will and/or prevent the learning of lessons". I think that this is a theme that surfaces in some more, some less direct ways throughout much of the transcripts. There is an exchange that happens at one point, the gist of which is that there are various ways to learn the lessons we need to learn, some more painful, some less, and that having a certain amount of knowledge can make the ride a bit smoother for us without impinging on our free will. To have a clue about what kinds of issues may be headed down the pike in the stream of time is something that can therefore ease the lessons, if we are ultimately using discernment and our own free will to choose how to interact with those potential events. Not being given direct and irrefutable proof of the accuracy of the source is part of that -- having an inkling is one thing, being told explicitly how things will play out is something quite different. I think that the HPH ALTA reports generally fall into the former category, in that (if they are valid, which requires our discernment) we get an inkling, but it still requires interpretation and leaves plenty of room for the enactment of free will.

As for your concern about the association with Rense and Camelot, I can't really add anything that I didn't already say in my post above. If Cassiopaea ended up (against all odds) somehow showing up on Rense one day, would we have to throw it out on the basis of guilt by association? I don't think so, although we would have to scratch our heads about it and wonder.

Back
Top Bottom