Climate resets 'Doomsday Clock'

Y

Youngfox

Climate resets 'Doomsday Clock' - BBC
"Experts assessing the dangers posed to civilisation have added climate change to the prospect of nuclear annihilation as the greatest threats to humankind."
Doomsday Clock To Move Closer To Nuclear Armageddon - Spacewar
"The world is inching closer to nuclear Armageddon, a group of prominent scientists and security experts said Friday."
I think they missed turning this clock ahead for “daylight savings time“.
Odd how the first article mentions climate change while the second does not.

Youngfox said:
Climate resets 'Doomsday Clock' - BBC
"Experts assessing the dangers posed to civilisation have added climate change to the prospect of nuclear annihilation as the greatest threats to humankind."
Doomsday Clock To Move Closer To Nuclear Armageddon - Spacewar
"The world is inching closer to nuclear Armageddon, a group of prominent scientists and security experts said Friday."
I think they missed turning this clock ahead for “daylight savings time“.
Odd how the first article mentions climate change while the second does not.
If we're responsible for climate change on Earth, then who's responsible for the higher temperatures on
Mars and other planets in our solar system? Hint - what do they all have in common? Our sun!!!!

gandalf said:
If we're responsible for climate change on Earth, then who's responsible for the higher temperatures on
Mars and other planets in our solar system? Hint - what do they all have in common? Our sun!!!!
Yes. We agree - have you even read Fire and Ice: The Day After Tomorrow - I think you may find it interesting.

Back
Top Bottom