Colorado guy uses sign for laughs

JEEP

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
These lightened my day - so punny!

Created by Vince Rozmiarek, the goal of the sign board is to spread “puntastic humor to lighten your world,” says the project’s description on Vince’s website. Moreover, fans from all over the world can submit their jokes online, and they may well end up on the famous board. Punny one-liners like “The only thing flat-Earthers have to fear is sphere itself,” “I call my horse Mayo and sometimes Mayo neighs” and “Looking back, I really hurt my neck” are very welcome, so if you have one, be sure to hit Vince up here.

Someone In Colorado Is Putting The Funniest Signs, And The Puns Are Priceless (35 Pics)

These lightened my day - so punny!

Created by Vince Rozmiarek, the goal of the sign board is to spread “puntastic humor to lighten your world,” says the project’s description on Vince’s website. Moreover, fans from all over the world can submit their jokes online, and they may well end up on the famous board. Punny one-liners like “The only thing flat-Earthers have to fear is sphere itself,” “I call my horse Mayo and sometimes Mayo neighs” and “Looking back, I really hurt my neck” are very welcome, so if you have one, be sure to hit Vince up here.

Someone In Colorado Is Putting The Funniest Signs, And The Puns Are Priceless (35 Pics)

Oh, Jeep. Those are priceless! Laughed a almost every single one. Thanks for sharing so many interesting things.

Back
Top Bottom