COMBAT 4 Christ

Cyre2067

The Living Force
Have to admit, im not surprised. One of my friends who is "born again" was speaking to me about ye olde end times and supposedly, those with the "mark of the beast" will be easily identifiable and damned to eternity in hell. Thus Christ will show up, direct those left (not raptured) to send the damned to a speedy demise. This is where my friend believes he will partake in an all out killing frenzy of the damned because "they're dead anyway". He's a good kid, but has some misshapen ideas about the world. I'm still working on him....

Cyre2067 said:
Thus Christ will show up, direct those left (not raptured) to send the damned to a speedy demise. This is where my friend believes he will partake in an all out killing frenzy of the damned because "they're dead anyway". He's a good kid, but has some misshapen ideas about the world. I'm still working on him....
I hope they don't start thinking that Christ wants them to start singling out those who won't be raptured and get a head start on the whole rapture/ killing frenzy thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom