Comet C/2006 M4 (SWAN)

• Thread starter kommunikationisthekey
  • Start date
kommunikationisthekey wrote ;

"I asked... because I could find no relevant information..... other than what I have found here"

Hi
You may not have had an answer because maybe no one had anything to add to what you had written,certainly knowing the people on this forum from their past posts i can say that no one is out to ignore you.The Feder comet came along and it was something that could be commented upon.This i think will be the more likely answer,please dont be confused.
kommunikationisthekey wrote:

"'m trying to think of a solution.... I'm just not coming up with any answer other than the continuous release of Truth...... I don't exactly know how that would solve any problem.... unless people started to believe........ but how will they believe their lives have been hijacked? I'm sure you've seen this response before... but what the hell do we do about this?...."

For a start we can do nothing,it is our individual selves that we have to work upon,reading of Gurdjieff,Moravieff, and so forth from whom there are a lot of quotes from and writings of on this forum and also in Lauras work freely available on the internet. We cant force opinions and beliefs nor even truths upon anyone,not everyone can hear and see.And even we who can to some extent ,can not see or know it all,this is why we bring what we observe etc to this forum,In this case no one was able to comment on your post at this time.

I dont know how much of "The Wave" etc you have read,though some insights may open up to you by doing so

kommunikationisthekey said:
I guess my "real" question was.... does anyone think this particular comet, Comet C/2006 M4 (SWAN), is a precursor to the onslaught we may be facing?.......

Tim
Why should it be a precursor? Why not an ordinary comet like thousands of other comets in the past several thousands years??

Oh my gosh!! Sorcha Faal is picking up the story about the comet impact at the end of this month???...

Phew! For a moment I was worried. ;)

(Sorry, couldn't resist)

Tim, you wrote:

I guess after Oct. 28 and Fedorovsky's comet brings some sort of destruction upon the planet I could be called a fool.....
Maybe you missed the fact that Fedorovsky's comet was being discussed in this thread as very likely disinfo. No one here is actually saying that a comet impact at the end of the month is a probability. So no, I don't think you will be called a fool.

but if it doesn't....... why was this seemingly non-threating one kept unnoticed?
Because there are hundreds of seemingly non-threatening comets out there and we have no particular reason to suspect that any of those will become a threat. Or do we? If your comet is threatening, maybe I missed the reason?

Are you sure that what's bothering you isn't that you feel that YOUR post was "ignored"? (It wasn't ignored, by the way, we all read it.)

There is also the idea to consider that any comet in the solar system can have some kinds of effects on all the bodies of said system via a "disturbance of the force." If a comet is an electrically charged body (which it very well may be), it can have interactions that are not visible, but are only "felt." Maybe that's why comets were always seen as harbingers of evil things. Maybe that was an observation? We certainly notice that Hale-Bopp, aside from starting a frenzy of wild speculation and being indirectly responsible for the deaths of the Heaven's Gate groupies, preceded some very unusual weather in Europe including what was called in Poland "The Flood of the Millennium." It also presaged the death of Princess Diana and Mother Theresa. I'm wondering now, considering how things have gone in the world since then, if Diana had to be gotten rid of because the plans against Iraq were already forming up and it was known that she would be publicly in opposition and they couldn't overcome her influence?

the rabbit said:
Hi
You may not have had an answer because maybe no one had anything to add to what you had written,certainly knowing the people on this forum from their past posts i can say that no one is out to ignore you.The Feder comet came along and it was something that could be commented upon.This i think will be the more likely answer,please dont be confused.

For a start we can do nothing,it is our individual selves that we have to work upon,reading of Gurdjieff,Moravieff, and so forth from whom there are a lot of quotes from and writings of on this forum and also in Lauras work freely available on the internet. We cant force opinions and beliefs nor even truths upon anyone,not everyone can hear and see.And even we who can to some extent ,can not see or know it all,this is why we bring what we observe etc to this forum,In this case no one was able to comment on your post at this time.

I dont know how much of "The Wave" etc you have read,though some insights may open up to you by doing so
I do not belive that there is nothing we can do.... many on this forum help.. people ask questions... they provide discussion...which may or may not help... either directly or indirectly..... this is doing something..... I understand we must work on ourselves... but to serve others I don't think one can only focus on working on themselves..... that's fine if no one was able to comment on my post... I didn't really expect anyone to... my complaint was of the discussion of a subject which I thought would have been more appropriately discussed on its own thread.... if people want to discuss the Fedorovsky comet... it would probably be better to start a thread about it..... instead of having to look under this one...

I've read "The Wave" that's available online.. but only the first book in the series.. I was hoping to have my re-read of the material after purchasing each volume.. as they have been described as containing more detailed information...

ark said:
Why should it be a precursor? Why not an ordinary comet like thousands of other comets in the past several thousands years??
It doesn't have to be a precursor... it could be any ordinary comet... I thought there was a possibility that it could have been a relatively new one having been knocked out of the Oort cloud.... since from the information available about it suggested it came from a deeper space than the ones just floating around our immediate vicinity.... but that is a bit of jumping to conconclusions on my part...
It is entirely possible for it to be just another ordinary one that was recently discovered though...

apeguia said:
Maybe you missed the fact that Fedorovsky's comet was being discussed in this thread as very likely disinfo. No one here is actually saying that a comet impact at the end of the month is a probability. So no, I don't think you will be called a fool.
I didn't miss the fact that Fedorovsky's comet was being discussed as very likely disinfo.... my suggestion was that the topic of Fedorovsky's comet being disinfo would have better been served if it had been on its own thread.... instead of being discussed on a topic started in the name of completely different comet...... it being discussed on this one seems to confuse the issues....

apeguia said:
Because there are hundreds of seemingly non-threatening comets out there and we have no particular reason to suspect that any of those will become a threat. Or do we? If your comet is threatening, maybe I missed the reason?
Okay... let me clarify a little... this is not my comet.... it's a comet I saw mentioned on a website... spaceweather.com... not that that's an exactly good source for info... but occaisionally they mention NEOs... this comet is completely non-threatening that I know of... and from the looks of it.. from the NASA orbit simulator...it wouldn't possibly be a threat for a long time..... I thought it was somewhat interesting because of it's supposed apparent orgins..... its unknown orbit seems to come from a deeper space than the ones bouncing around our solar system.... so I asked if anyone else knew of anything about it in hopes of perhaps being redirected to some website or anything that could shed more light.... I wasn't expecting much of a response...wasn't really expecting any...

apeguia said:
Are you sure that what's bothering you isn't that you feel that YOUR post was "ignored"? (It wasn't ignored, by the way, we all read it.)
I was not concerned that MY post was being ignored... this forum shows that people were reading it... but if no one had anything to add to it... that's fine by me... I had hoped maybe someone could direct me elsewhere to further an investigation.... if no one could find anything that's quite alright...... my concern was of the different topic being discussed that I thought would be more appropriately discussed on it's own thread..... why should anyone come to this thread to discuss this Fedorovsky comet?.... It would seem that it would be easier to start a thread about the Fedorovsky one so that others would be able to find it if they wanted to discuss it....
I don't wish to discourage the changing of subjects in a thread as I know the usefullness in nonlinear thought progression..... I am guilty of getting a bit off-subject as well... but I thought this was a little bit different as the very first reponse to what I posted was a quote from cyberspaceorbit.... about the Fedorovsky comet...... not neccessarily from someone having a tangent thought... as that was all they posted.... no comments..just a quote.... to irrelevent information to the original post... it had something to do with comets.... but I started the thread to discuss this particular one..... even if it may be just an ordinary one.... is there a thread to post information on any and every comet?
Perhaps most of the discussion here should be moved over to a Fedorovsky comet thread... at least for organizational purposes at least......

Tim

After reading here about the comet i come across this which was reported today 27/10 and might explain the reason the comet become double its size in photos that have been taken two days apart...

http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=1124760

While there may indeed be reason for a comet to double quickly its visual size, what reason can it be for the Fedorovsky comet to disappear together with his website? Both have been destroyed by a "glowing poison gas"? :)

Hmmm..... perhaps the same "glowing poison gas" that saved us from those crazy Aussie Bloke comets.......... =)

Back
Top Bottom