Comets and viruses: a hypothesis

Yeah Psyche,

The video in this thread, is also very interesting, towards the end (~8:00) is where they talk about the tree of life, and that a more accurate representation, is not a tree but more a web, that is, a matrix, and what connects the various species (nodes) are dense connections composed of bacteria.

Now that it has been found that most of our genome is viral in nature, and the C's saying that viruses are "thoughts made manifest," it certainly gives new meaning to the battle being "through us."

Was surprised to find a short 15min History Channel documentary which makes the link between comets and viruses. The video touches on recent discoveries which show that comets harbor bacteria; it makes a connection between meteors and the great plagues of the past and covers the morgellons disease. They also hypothesize that these viruses may have been directed to Earth by alien beings to either harm us or prepare us for things to come. Did a search on the forum but I couldn't find it so I thought I'd share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL0TYj3JcyM

Eboard10 said:
Was surprised to find a short 15min History Channel documentary which makes the link between comets and viruses. The video touches on recent discoveries which show that comets harbor bacteria; it makes a connection between meteors and the great plagues of the past and covers the morgellons disease. They also hypothesize that these viruses may have been directed to Earth by alien beings to either harm us or prepare us for things to come. Did a search on the forum but I couldn't find it so I thought I'd share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AL0TYj3JcyM

I don't know when it was made, but it is similar to this article:

New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection
http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

Starting with the diseases triggered by the space rock that fell in Puno (Peru), then introducing Chandra Wickramasinghe and the viruses and comet connection, then historical plague, then how threatening it can be because they are viruses new to the immune system and so forth.

Morgellons focus also resembles what we have discussed in this forum.

It doesn't touch the black death though and they seem to focus on "alien intelligence".

Psyche said:
I don't know when it was made, but it is similar to this article:

New Light on the Black Death: The Viral and Cosmic Connection
http://www.sott.net/article/228189-New-Light-on-the-Black-Death-The-Viral-and-Cosmic-Connection

Starting with the diseases triggered by the space rock that fell in Puno (Peru), then introducing Chandra Wickramasinghe and the viruses and comet connection, then historical plague, then how threatening it can be because they are viruses new to the immune system and so forth.

Morgellons focus also resembles what we have discussed in this forum.

It doesn't touch the black death though and they seem to focus on "alien intelligence".

Yes, it focuses too much on aliens directing viruses to the Earth.

The video briefly mentions the link between comets and plagues at 2:50-3:25.

I just shared the video as I was surprised that a major TV program would talk about this connection.

I couldn't find that he was mentioned on the forum, but I stumbled in the local newspaper on the excerpt from the book "In the Wake of the Plague: The Black Death and the World It Made" by Norman F. Cantor: http://www.amazon.com/In-Wake-Plague-Black-Death/dp/0060014342

In one chapter he talks about comets that brought the Black Death to Earth. Those who understand Serbian can read the excerpts here: http://www.novosti.rs/dodatni_sadrzaj/feljtoni.120.html?item_id=861

I might put that last part about comets on our SOTT, unless somebody knows something more about the author or the book and disagrees with him. There seem to be a lot of negative reviews on amazon.

One of those reviews:

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Historical Read- ENTERTAINING
ByEdward J. Stackon June 4, 2015

I do not understand how so many reviewers without obvious credentials can trash this History. There seems to be some popular reason to go after it. I learned so many pertinent facts that related to the material at hand that it made a rich experience. I know personally so much about Ancient/Old Textiles as my wife is a Museum Textile Curator that he was right on and building his case properly. There was a lot of unbiased history of the Jewish Situation during these Plague Years and I am sure it was it was like he said or worst. We have no reason to feel guilty as Christians as a lot of evil has been done for centuries by uneducated, unintelligent masses who had the ability to do evil in the name of God. Let us face up to things and find the Truth. Cantor does it well. He is a leading Historian of the Middle Ages. Read with understanding and openness as there is a lot to absorb.

Wikpedia on the author:

Norman Frank Cantor (November 19, 1929 – September 18, 2004)[1] was a Canadian-American historian who specialized in the medieval period. Known for his accessible writing and engaging narrative style, Cantor's books were among the most widely read treatments of medieval history in English. His textbook The Civilization of the Middle Ages, first published in 1963, remains an all-time bestseller in the field.

So as a prominent medieval scholar (and maybe guilty of a bit of novelizing) he not only suggests that comets brought the plauge, but deviates on Jewish history. I would strongly consider the possibility that the book is being smeared intentionally, or at least unintentionally by authoritarian followers of the official narratives. If this book is quoted on SOTT, it may be a good idea to explain this.

Maybe someone could obtain a cheap copy to see what has them riled up? Or perhaps more likely, Laura has already read the book and will tell us soon?

monotonic said:
Or perhaps more likely, Laura has already read the book and will tell us soon?

I just found that she mentioned him here: http://cassiopaea.org/2011/11/07/new-light-on-the-black-death-the-cosmic-connection/

In a similar vein, historian Norman F. Cantor, in his 2001 book In the Wake of the Plague, suggests the Black Death might have been a combination of pandemics including a form of anthrax and a cattle murrain. He cites many forms of evidence including: reported disease symptoms not in keeping with the known effects of either bubonic or pneumonic plague, the discovery of anthrax spores in a plague pit in Scotland, and the fact that meat from infected cattle was known to have been sold in many rural English areas prior to the onset of the plague.

Yes, he talks about that but he also mentioned comets. One reviewer said:

I preferred this one much more than the last Cantor book I read. The first 3/4 really kept my interest. Then he managed to start talking about the theory that the black death and nearly ever other communicable disease is actually extraterrestrial in origin...

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1319520419?book_show_action=true&from_review_page=1

I would strongly consider the possibility that the book is being smeared intentionally, or at least unintentionally by authoritarian followers of the official narratives.

Yes, that's possible. It's interesting that that is his only book that is translated to Serbian. And they also wrote something very interisting in the description of the translated book:

In the tradition of our people, in our history, there is almost no mention of this accident, as if we were spared...

And there really is no mention of Black Death in our official history.

I just ran across a paper by Amanda Laoupi discussing the connection between disaster myths, cosmic happenings, and epidemics that includes some familiar names and is interesting in light of the most recent session with the Cs. Abstract below:
Thank you for bringing attention to this work. I found it through Q-Mag.org -> sites and conferences of quantavolution -> Papers given at the 23010 Quantavolution Conference in Villaines-la-Gonais -> Fires from Heaven. Comets and Diseases in circum-Mediterranean Disaster Myths, by Amanda Laoupi
Besides q-mag have a lot of interesting material, and apparently with a French "Webmaster and sole responsible for contents: Anne-Marie (Ami) de Grazia" See also

Back
Top Bottom