Coming Attractions

Waiting eagerly for :-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Book-4 = Josephus,Pilate and Paul : Its Just a Matter of Time

Book-5 = The Secret History of God
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Best wishes for the Work Laura

Life, Light and Love

Dear Laura, just wanted a gentle reminder about Vol 4 & 5 of Secret History . . . in eager anticipation

Laura, Laura, Laura...

Thank you for this: "the doo is being flung at an increasing rate..."

I got a big guffaw because I know so few people who use the word doo these days, Myself being one.

Laura, had it Not been for You and the path you put yourself on,
Which has brought so much heartache and serious health problems
to you, there would be no lighthouse for All who resonate with you,
there would be no hope. You brought truth and light to the world.
Speaking for myself had i not found you back in 2002, I cringe to think
About how my life would be. Looking so forward to you putting pen
To paper soon.

Laura, Laura, Laura...

Thank you for this: "the doo is being flung at an increasing rate..."

I got a big guffaw because I know so few people who use the word doo these days, Myself being one.

I usually refer to it as "doggy doo" although it is obviously not just dogs that "doo" it - bless them.

I wish you a good convalescence Laura and a return to good health. What would we do without you? People who have the gift to act as a conduit betweent the C's and us are probably rare as "hens teeth" - in fact you may well be, and probably are, the only one. What a wealth of precious and valuable information has been placed in the public domain through your and your teams efforts. Sadly, only a tiny proportion of the public are making use of it. My tiny efforts to introduce a few well chosen souls to the information went down like a lead balloon. I suppose those who are not ready are simply not ready.

This pursuit moved through a former residence in the East Oakland area, (of California).
This is the new normal and I expect it (driving), to become more and more erratic, with so many contributing factors known and not seen by the general population, but by us (the forum). Stay safe everyone!

No mention of the prep's migration patterns.
{I am wondering, at present, if we are experiencing this "tremendous reality shock" to some small extent at the moment with all the SJW madness going on and a lot of it emanating from the SW USA including the issues surrounding illegal immigration.}
1 January 2021 / SF News / Jay Barmann

A new video captures the greatest hits of an epic, two-county car chase where a suspect collides with police cars, jumps a 20-foot ridge and carjacks his way out of it, and then attempts to gouge the eyeballs out of the K-9 dog that eventually nabs him.

Back in June, the Bay Area News Group reported the story of a East Bay carjacking police chase that did not seem terribly out of the ordinary, and no one really remembered it. But the Bay Area News Group stuck on the story, searching down all the body-cam and helicopter footage of the incident and stitching them together in narrative order, for the most absolutely insane real-life police car chase that plays out like a scene from a Blues Brothers movie.

The 4:20-minute (heh) length video above captures the bizarre and hair-raising highlights of a pursuit that lasts two days, covers two counties, and involves the commandeering of multiple stolen vehicles. The pastiche of police footage comes from the Concord Police, the Contra Costa Sheriff's Office, the Contra Costa District Attorney's Office, the Lafayette Police, and the Pittsburg Police. Our story begins the night of June 13, when 28-year-old Victor Topete of Pittsburg, already out on bail from a manslaughter charge, has a run-in with two Pittsburg police wherein he successfully scuffles with both and speeds away.

Dec 28, 2020
We got footage of the craziest police chase I've ever covered in my career. This is almost straight outta GTA. He collided head-on with a cop car, jumped off a 20-foot ledge, ran across the freeway, got hit by a car, carjacked a motorist... Bay Area man carjacked people, collided with police car, ran across freeways, and tried to gouge K9’s eyes during two-day manhunt, police say @DylanBouscher
— Nate Gartrell (@NateGartrell) December 29, 2020

Shit gets nuts the following day, when Lafayette police are pursuing him in his father’s (allegedly stolen) Ford F250 white truck. The truck is barreling 60 miles an hour the wrong way across CA-24 in Lafayette, and then crashes head-on into a police car. Undeterred, Topete (again, allegedly, but it’s all on video) hops out of the truck, leaps down a 20-foot retaining wall, and lands on the pavement of CA-24.

That sounds painful enough, but he is then hit by an oncoming truck. He nonetheless keeps going Energizer Bunny-style, attempting several carjackings of oncoming cars until he finally gets one. But he’s hanging halfway out of the moving car and holding on for dear life for a few hundred yards until he manages to shoo the rightful motorist out. The getaway appears successful, until he gets to Keller Avenue in Oakland and collides with another vehicle, again escaping on foot across a crowded highway. A K-9 dog manages to stop him, though allegedly he tries to gouge the dog’s eyes out with his thumbs, before a large team of police finally subdues him.

Topete is charged with (deep breath) assault with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest, carjacking, attempted carjacking, evading arrest, reckless driving, probation violations, possession of stolen property, trying to harm a K-9, and felony hit-and-run. He’s scheduled to stand trial next year,

Back
Top Bottom