Coming Attractions

Waiting eagerly for :-
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Book-4 = Josephus,Pilate and Paul : Its Just a Matter of Time

Book-5 = The Secret History of God
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Best wishes for the Work Laura

Life, Light and Love

Thanks for the updated synopsis, Laura, and am glad that you are able to do more each day that maters to you, and that you have the support around you to give you a hand.

What you said seems, in our global PTSD way, a pretty fair assessment of things. You mentioned Ukraine in reference to what was said once before, and perhaps, as the C's alluded to, these same matters can be seen in terms of not being fixed and timelines changing (not their exact references) and that help around the world has managed to influence these trajectory's somewhat; like what Putin has been able to do and the exposures of many of the hands in the big game - the press being one. It is kind of a step by step process (Syria was a big example I think) with lot's of twists and turns - although in sum, the prognosis seems rather dim indeed, which is also no reason for people to stop doing what they can to counter.

So, yeah, 'lessons,' they are hard, yet that is all there is as the C's say.

SeekinTruth said:
Great to hear your recovery is progressing well, and looking forward to see you "back in the saddle soon." The ability to navigate this growing insanity around the world has been greatly increased because of your work and this network. The C's were also working under iffy conditions in the earlier years, but were able to get some really important messages and points across that continue to help us make sense and cope with what's happening on the planet.

Amen to that! Many thanks Laura

Bear said:
Approaching Infinity said:
[...] Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

I'm up for helping. Are you going to start a separate thread or should I post them here as I find quotes of interest?

Since the quotes will probably relate pretty directly to Laura's original post, I think they can go here. (If anyone disagrees, we can always split them off into a new topic.)

Laura said:
Maybe it's time for Approaching Infinity to write another "Hit List for the Cs" article with a broad overview. ?? And maybe some pointers to some of the things that are in process and could get worse, and point out the possible hopeful angles???

That's definitely doable! The previous series was really a group effort. All I did was compile it, research each topic to find extra support, and tie it all together. Maybe we forumites could do something similar this time? Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

Oh yes. I will gather all interesting fragments (with sessions's date) and then you choose what you will need to write article. I saw Bear and Rhiannon also enjoyed that task, so we will can compare and complement fragments if one of us missed with something.

lux said:
Laura said:
Maybe it's time for Approaching Infinity to write another "Hit List for the Cs" article with a broad overview. ?? And maybe some pointers to some of the things that are in process and could get worse, and point out the possible hopeful angles???

That's definitely doable! The previous series was really a group effort. All I did was compile it, research each topic to find extra support, and tie it all together. Maybe we forumites could do something similar this time? Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

Oh yes. I will gather all interesting fragments (with sessions's date) and then you choose what you will need to write article. I saw Bear and Rhiannon also enjoyed that task, so we will can compare and complement fragments if one of us missed with something.

Okay, this is a part of my work (see attachment). Those are fragments mostly focused on the Russia and Putin. There are another interesting fragments not directly related to the Russia, but I will need a bit more time yet to go through session to find and collect them.

Attachments

• cass.sess.putin.russia.pdf
    118.6 KB · Views: 38
Info and topics covered of interest – Who did Clinton leaks? - "Clinton Insider": (Info to collect for hit list article - Seth Rich and his murder and other articles about leak to Wikileaks), Trump's odds of winning - C's said “Good”: they were correct, when no one in MSM or in general gave him a chance (Info to collect - Sott focus articles on popular vote and polls: think they were written by Niall or Approaching Affinity), Trump in for set of surprises if elected (point to volumes of material on MSM, deep state non-stop attack since the election)

Session Date: October 15th 2016

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,42910.msg679905.html#msg679905

(Beau) I have a question that will kind of change direction a little. I just want to know who's behind the Podesta e-mail leaks that are making Hillary Clinton look very bad?

A: Clinton insider.

Q: (Pierre) An insider who doesn't agree with Clinton and wants to bring her down?

(Galatea) Like a spy?

(Beau) Not Russia?

A: No

Q: (Niall) There's trouble in paradise.

(L) Definitely.

(Pierre) You see the way she behaves with her staff, so I'm not surprised someone's trying to bring her down. She drove one to suicide and another almost to suicide.

(Niall) It might be... Is it revenge for the way in which she got the Democratic nomination?

A: Revenge for personal slights.

Q: (L) Who in her insider group DOESN'T hate her?

A: Few.

Q: (L) Well.

(Beau) What's wrong with her? What is her illness?

A: Dementia.

Q: (Joe) We're assuming that her people know that she has dementia. Insiders know, people running her campaign, the Democratic party, etc. They're assuming that she's going to be okay to be president with dementia?

A: No. Part of reason to bring her down.

Q: (L) Well, she spent so much money on the campaign and cover-ups, and if she gets brought down now she won't have any friends left. She'll just slide into poverty or something. Nobody will be wanting to buy her influence anymore because she won’t have any and that was their main cash cow: influence peddling.

(Joe) Someone wants to bring her down after she becomes president?

A: Before!

Q: (Joe) Well, they better hurry up! Three weeks to go.

(Pierre) Well, they just need a big scandal.

(L) All they need to do is get enough people upset, and Trump will get the presidency.

(Joe) The media is totally anti-Trump right now.

(L) Doesn't matter. The people hate Trump less than Hillary.

(Joe) That's what we don't know. Right now, what are the odds that Trump will actually win?

A: Good.

Q: (Pierre) All the non-rigged polls seem to give Trump as the leader. So they don't have to do anything if they don't want Clinton to win.

(L) I would imagine that Trump, if he were to get it, he's in for his own set of surprises...

A: Yes

Very glad to hear you've re-ignited your drive to get back into the saddle Laura.
I'll help as well with finding quotes. Below are the predictions for 2001 that I could find.

Should we post quotes that haven't occurred yet? I'm thinking we can compile all the quotes here and use them when needed.
This one is kinda dark, but they have it coming.
7 of august 2001

Q: Hmm. Well. We recently had a major attack from a bunch of Zionists who were claiming that we were anti-Semitic because we didn't believe their religion, but we did believe they were special, which was kind of a weird twist to that whole thing. Ummm ... is this something that we should just back - I mean, you don't normally advise, but you know, I've been having thoughts about just simply pulling the material down off the site completely and just leaving the subject matter alone. This is what I've been thinking, and I would like to know if the future looks brighter with respect to ourselves if I do that.
A: Yes.
Q: I mean, I know it's courageous and all that, but it's not necessary. I mean, what's said is said on the site. (A) I had another idea, which I was checking, and we can put one or two pages out and put it on a different website that we have, which is not linked - not associated with Cassiopaea in any way - and we can just - instead of being on Cassiopaea, these pages will be on a different website. And you can always read the pages by clicking, going there, then come back, and it would give us a kind of legal advantage, so that in case someone decides to attack, it would be not on Cassiopaea pages. (L) Yeah, well, I think that discretion at this point is probably the better part of valor. (A) What do you mean "discretion"? (L) In other words, not telling everything you know. (A) Right.
A: Good idea.
L: Well, the thing was, I put it up ... {unfinished remark was "to help because of my deep sympathy for the Jews...}
A: Jews will be destroyed anyway.
L: Well, that's NOT friendly! So, it is better to pull it all down and leave them alone, let them fry in their own juices and do their own stupid things, and let them destroy themselves; because there's nothing anybody can do anyway? (A) Right. (L) I mean, there's no point in trying to ... (A) No gain. (L) There's no gain for us, no gain for them, and nothing we can do.
Q: Well, anyway... That's pretty depressing. (to Ark) Have you got any questions about what you're working on that you were going to ask? I mean, we need to ask questions to groove or something. (A) Um-m. (L) I mean, just ... (A) Um hm. (L) I don't really have any. We need to keep the ... need to work this. (A) The thinking ... (L) Yeah. (A) Okay, we what we will do ... I don't have today questions. I didn't do my homework. We were so busy with these other matters and so on. So, okay, we should continue another night. So we will be coming back. (L) Yeah, I need to work.
A: Yes. Root is strong because of prior grooving.
Q: Okay. And we answered B's question, and I can't think of any particular thing. And I think I'll just go in and take that page down ... do it tonight. The whole Jewish thing.
Q: All right then. Thank you very much. And, unless you have something that you know we need to know, or any questions that should have been asked that we haven't asked ... (A) Right. (L) That's important now, please tell us.
A: Hold on to me. Good Night.

14th september 2001
Q: We have a series of questions about this recent event. Was the attack on the World Trade Center undertaken by Moslem Terrorists?
A: No.
Q: Who was behind this attack?
A: Israel.
Q: Is it going to become known that it was Israel? Will they be exposed?
Q: Is this the event that is going to lead to the destruction of Israel?
Q: Is the god worshipped in Judaism, Yahwah, really Howah, the Pig God?
Q: Are there going to be further terrorist attacks in the US next week as others have been predicting?
Q: Are there going to be further terrorist attacks of this kind at any time in the near future in the U.S.?
Q: Is this the beginning of WW III?
Q: Is the US. Going to bomb Afghanistan?
A: Possible in future.
Q: Well, you say there aren't going to be any further attacks; can we believe you?
A: Up to you.
Q: (A) You say that Israel will be exposed; in what time perspective?
A: Month {before first hints emerge.}
Q: Expose Israel? How?
A: Yes, open. Perhaps sooner.
Q: (A) What mistake did they make?
A: Infiltrated.

24th september 2001, more about Israel and Palestine.
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?

31 October 2001, pole shifting, comets, twin star.
Q: (A) In this concept of pole shift, what would be the main feature of this pole shift, of all those which we were discussing?
A: New axial orientation, and magnetic reversal.
Q: (L) That's fairly dramatic. (A) Alright, now, change of axis or orientation of axis of rotation: can we say we would straighten up, getting almost perpendicular to the ecliptic? Or the other possibility is that it will fall down being almost parallel to the ecliptic. The third is that we'll flip completely by 180 degrees. We know it's highly unpredictable, but can we have a clue from which one is, so to say, dominate?
A: Perpendicularity will be restored.
Q: (A) We know the axis will change dramatically and magnetic reversal will happen. You didn't mention a change or shift of the lithosphere alone. Can we...
A: Lithospheric shift will feature to some extent.
Q: (A) But, that means eventually that the equator will almost not change because...
A: Correct.
Q: (A) So it will just shift a little bit, but its not going to go to Hawaii? (L) Oh rats! That was my theory! Well, it was a good idea. (A) What about changes in the lithosphere: can we predict a little bit of change in geography, coming from motions in lithosphere and changes in water level?
A: Chaotic features predominate but in general it will be safer inland and in mountainous areas since less folding occurs in such locations.
Q: (A) Now, the major, the change of the orientation of the axis, what would be the main trigger, force, or activity, or what kind of event will trigger this change of the axis?
A: Cometary bodies.
Q: (L) Are the planets of the solar system going to kind of shift out of their orbits and run amok? Is that a possibility?
Q: (A) Due to cometary orbits alone?
A: Yes. Twin sun also.
Q: (A) When we speak about these cometary bodies, are we speaking about impacts?
A: Some will hit.

Q: (A) What would be - if any - the role played by electric phenomena?
A: Twin sun grounds current flow through entire system setting the "motor" running.

End for 2001 quotes.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Laura and I can feel with you. And it is great to read that you are doing better :hug2:!

Gawan said:
Thank you for sharing your thoughts, Laura and I can feel with you. And it is great to read that you are doing better :hug2:!

Yes, thank you Laura for sharing your thoughts, and I'm glad to hear that you're doing well enough to think about 'getting back in the saddle'. :hug2:

Hi laura! Is good to know that you are doing fine,take care...and as always is good to hear from you,thank you so much, God bless your soul...

Thanks for sharing this update, Laura. Many thanks as well for your and your team's hard work and perseverance in these trying times. Grateful to be a part of this community.

Everybody with one eye sees that things will get worse, not that they are not already and it can get always worse, but it is not even halfway through. Either way, thanks to Laura s and others work it all makes sense more and more, that is only thing that is sensible anymore today, at least being given chance to run and sense of direction. Thank you for your help, hard work and dedication.

Back
Top Bottom