Coming Attractions

Have a good recovery Laura. My thoughts are with you during my evening readings.
Billion thanks to you and the network.

Indeed I also wonder how I would navigate if I did not encounter this forum, the Cs and all the marvelous shared resources. It is a real blessing.
May the DCM bless you all.

The forces at work here are far too clever to be accurately anticipated so easily. You never know what twists and turns will follow, and they are aware of prophetic and philosophical patternings and usually shift course to fool and discourage those who believe in fixed futures.

Yes, that is always confirmed.

luc said:
Indeed. Laura, it makes me so sad to think about what a huge, huge burden you have to shoulder by having chosen this path and following it to the end. I would love to see you get some rest and just enjoy what you have achieved, yet I know this isn't possible. The universe needs you, and you know it, and there can't be any other way. I guess I just want to thank you for all you did and do, for changing the world. All that's left for me is to do everything I can to shoulder a part of this burden, modest and insignificant as it may seem. May we all live through this madness together as best we can. :hug2:

Agreed, I feel immense gratitude for the challenges you have undertaken in sharing the C’s communications and your writing. I know for certain that without the awareness and understanding acquired through your work, that I would have been led down many a blind alley of belief with the resulting consequences. Watching the chaos unfold and knowing that it will most likely get much worse is sobering, but having an understanding of the process makes it bearable and gives further impetus to find meaning and purpose in daily life. Thank you so much – glad you are improving and am looking forward to seeing you back in the saddle soon!! :hug:

Love the idea of an updated C's Hit List - particularly the possible hopeful angles!! I think we could all do with a little encouragement!

Laura,

I remember when I first discovered your work years ago, and how it really changed and expanded my view of things.

So glad to hear you are on the way to recovery... I've yet to send my little offering (it's just that I so seldom make it to the post office!)... but maybe it will come as a nice surprise and help toward something needed.

Best to you and all here (!)

.. (a pic from last fall)

Attachments

• IMG_3041.jpg
    IMG_3041.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 461
Laura said:
But, in any event, what I really want to highlight here is that the rotary oscillator seems to be picking up speed and the doo is being flung at an increasing rate, but we still have a series of events on the schedule before we can say that the Fat Lady has Sung. And, in a way, that is good because I have some serious writing to do and I hope to be back in the saddle soon!
Good indeed that we have some time, to make some moves and grow as much as possible, before the rotary oscillator reaches top speed and all of the doo is flung. Lately my thoughts have been on this subject as well, and I've been rewatching the knowledge and being series.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! You're a beacon of hope!
I'm glad you're feeling better and contemplating getting back in the saddle, please keep us updated on your recovery :hug2: :)

Thank you Laura for recapitulating your thoughts around all those markers pointing at the chaos in progress predicted bit by bit by the C's, albeit only your devotion for the truth could make this happen. I´ve imagined myself more than once how I would cope with my life if none of your studies and celestial helpers had crossed my path, but God only knows where I would stand so far, probably with an other kind of PTSD than the one I´m learning to digest as part of the pact I did with my conscience.

I didn´t know the colloquial expression and who was the fat lady with her song till I consulted Google. This is one of her getup she wore during her opera carrier in the late 19th century. Quite on the spot as a warning against all those coxcombs who pretend to continue singing their victories in her presence.

Attachments

• Amalie_Materna_as_Brünhilde_1876_-_IL1.jpg
    Amalie_Materna_as_Brünhilde_1876_-_IL1.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 417
Great to hear your recovery is progressing well, and looking forward to see you "back in the saddle soon." The ability to navigate this growing insanity around the world has been greatly increased because of your work and this network. The C's were also working under iffy conditions in the earlier years, but were able to get some really important messages and points across that continue to help us make sense and cope with what's happening on the planet.

Merci Laura pour vos dernières réflexions qui nous encouragent...
Un grand merci aux Cassiopéens pour leurs conseils qu'ils veulent bien nous confier par votre intermédiaire...
Merci d'exister Laura...
Vous nous êtes si précieuse...
Prenez bien soin de Vous...

Thank you Laura for your last thoughts that encourage us ...
A big thank you to the Cassiopaeans for their advice that they will confide to us through your intermediary ...
Thank you for existing Laura ...
You are so precious to us ...
Take good care of yourself...

Thank you Laura for never giving up and travelling that rather stony path and thank you everyone for sharing your findings and thoughts on the forum. I'm feeling blessed and deeply grateful to have this haven of sanity that helps me put things in perspective when reality tries to overwhelm me. I am grateful for the kind of live I am able to live and it wouldn't be the same without all the important impulses from you as a community. All the work done here is humbling and a real inspiration to stick to this ongoing process of (re-)learning. Once you started you can't go back but I know deep inside that it is worth all the conflicts nd difficulties that might go along with ist. Thank you.

Thank you very much for your update Laura and I am so thankful for your work, introducing me to "the work" and all those at the Chateaux and on this forum. We certainly do live in interesting times and it seems the speed of things to come is picking up as of late! Be well and am glad you are feeling better, look forward to you being "completely back in the saddle" once again.

Thank you, Laura, for all your work. It is the most incredible thing that I have ever seen. It is a huge honor and pleasure to be part of this community, of this fellowship.
I don't know where will be now If i didn't meet your work and the Cs sessions. It is a really a huge lighthouse in this dark days for humanity.

I am glad that you are feeling better and that you are planning to give more to the world with your work.
We are here with you and will be supporting you in this incredible work that you have done and will be done in the future.

Laura said:
Maybe it's time for Approaching Infinity to write another "Hit List for the Cs" article with a broad overview. ?? And maybe some pointers to some of the things that are in process and could get worse, and point out the possible hopeful angles???

That's definitely doable! The previous series was really a group effort. All I did was compile it, research each topic to find extra support, and tie it all together. Maybe we forumites could do something similar this time? Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

Approaching Infinity said:
[...] Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

I'm up for helping. Are you going to start a separate thread or should I post them here as I find quotes of interest?

Approaching Infinity said:
Laura said:
Maybe it's time for Approaching Infinity to write another "Hit List for the Cs" article with a broad overview. ?? And maybe some pointers to some of the things that are in process and could get worse, and point out the possible hopeful angles???

That's definitely doable! The previous series was really a group effort. All I did was compile it, research each topic to find extra support, and tie it all together. Maybe we forumites could do something similar this time? Basically, what we'll need this time around are quotes from the Cs alluding to future political situations, crises. There are some good ones throughout the past years about Russia and Putin, for example. And also the hopeful bits. Any forum members up for helping compile the quotes?

I tell ya what, with the whole pizzagate, pedogate, human trafficking, organ harvesting sure makes sense with what the C's said from the very begining.

http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=15382.msg125602#msg125602

A: Compelled - Don't trust - Don't ignore - too strong urges - sinister plots.
Q: (L) What do you mean? I don't understand?
A: Strong urge is directed by sinister plot.
Q: Plot by whom?
A: Consortium.
Q: (L) Who are the members of the consortium? Aliens? The government?
A: All.
Q: (L) All who?
A: Government and other.
Q: (L) Who is the other?
A: Unknown.
Q: (L) Why can't you tell us who is the other?
A: You know who.
Q: (L) Bob Lazar[5] referred to the fact that aliens supposedly refer to humans as containers. What does this mean?
A: Later use.
Q: (L) Use by who? How many:
A: 94 per cent.
Q: (L) 94 per cent of what?
A: Of all population.
Q: (L) What do you mean?
A: All are containers; 94 per cent use.
Q: I don't understand.
A: Will be used. 94 percent.
Q: (L) Used for what? You mean eaten?
A: Total consumption.
Q: (L) What do you mean by consumption? Ingested?
A: Consumed for ingredients.
Q: (L) Why?
A: New race. Important. 13 years about when happens.
Q: (L) Why are humans consumed?
A: They are used for parts.
Q: (L) We don't understand. How can humans be used for parts?
A: Reprototype. Vats exist. Missing persons often go there and especially missing children.
Q: (L) Do we have any protection?
A: Some.
Q: (L) How can we protect ourselves and our children?
A: Inform them. Don't hide the truth from children.
Q: (L) How does truth protect us?
A: Awareness protects. Ignorance endangers.
Q: (L) Why tell children such horrible things?
A: Need to know.
Q: I don't know how knowing this helps. This is awful. Why tell children such things?
A: Must know - ease pain with meditation.
Q: Why are you telling us this? It's awful!
A: We love you.
Q: Are we supposed to tell others?

Q: (L) What is the purpose of this project?
A: New life here.
Q: (L) Are the aliens using our emotions and energies?
A: Correct; and bodies too. Each earth year 10 percent more children are taken.
Q: (L) Do they suffer?
Q: (L) Do they all suffer?
Q: What happens to souls? Is this physical only?
A: Physical - souls recycled.
Q: Where do the souls go?
A: Back here - most.
Q: Do some go elsewhere?
A: And go out of planet human.
Q: Who is responsible for this?
A: Consortium.
Q: (C) This is totally sick! I don't want to do this any more!
A: Sick is subjective.
Q: (L) But what you are telling us is so awful!
A: Understand, but all does not conform to your perspective.
Q: Why is this happening to us?
A: Karma.
Q: (L) What kind of Karma could bring this?
A: Atlantis.
Q: (L) What can protect us?
A: Knowledge.

Thank you for all you had endure since … pretty much born, and I am beyond glad you encounter the Cassiopeans, and I am very grateful that you share it with us, for it's light and knowledge had been helping me as well. This forum is what keeps me moving through all the madness, it is indeed a light in the profound darkness that is manifesting around.

I found it curious that the turmoil is increasing while the earth rotation is decreasing … and lately, I have been pondering about the perception of time, observing nature that seem to not move at all, but, in an instant a drop fall in it, and, in it's microscopic environment everything changes in an instant … I believe too that, we are just in the process and that we had not reached the ... whatever is to be reached.

Good that you are feeling much better and that the impulse of your curiosity to find truth keeps you moving, as others, I am eager to read your further works.

Be well. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom