Coming Attractions

You know, there's another session that seems to be loaded with clues about things that are going on right now. It was the 4 Nov 1995 session and it was a discussion about the planet moving into 4D. There was the following that I'm going to keep just enough context to lead into what strikes me as important:

4 Nov 1995 said:
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around Dulce NM where people have become confused when traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more frequently resonates on surface. ... Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in 4th density, when curved in 3rd.

Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is seeping out farther and farther, they become confused because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.

A: Exactly. ... The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently! ... Because of the bases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (L) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.

A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!

{Notice that we are talking about 4D STS bases and notice that the Cs say "pity the host regions". }

Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?

A: No.

Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.

A: Bleed through.

Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...

A: Wait 'til shift is complete.

Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?

A: Merge.

Q: (T) They become one base?

A: They already are.

Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"

A: To same density.

Q: (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix [books]? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?

Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?

A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.

Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re-establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?

A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.

Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they going to say?

A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.

{I am wondering, at present, if we are experiencing this "tremendous reality shock" to some small extent at the moment with all the SJW madness going on and a lot of it emanating from the SW USA including the issues surrounding illegal immigration.}

Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?

A: Before!

Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?

A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example!

Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?

A: Cooking will be fun too!

{I guess there is more to come for the SW USA, but I can't help but think of John Podesta's "spirit cooking" here.}

Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily...

(L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...

A: News blackout.

Q: (T) They're not going to say anything. Now, what is the government's response? I'm sure they will do something like ... "An underground nuclear facility for old rods," and they have to block the whole state off...

(L) That's tangential.

(J) They're going to have to keep people out!

(T) How will they explain it? They will not let anybody in!

(L) But they still have... What I'm getting at is... That's begging the question! The question is, what will... (T) It will look like New Mexico! (J) It will be different every time... (L) But the question is, will there be people there? Will there be buildings there? If you fly over it, if you could fly over it, would you see a landscape? Would you see cities? (T) It will look like New Mexico... (L) They didn't say that!!!

A: This requires 1,000 answers!

{Yeah, obviously. This was very early in the Cs experiment and we were pretty clueless with our questions and assumptions.}

Q: (L) In other words, there is an issue here! (T) Yes, there is, and there's another issue. That's only one base. OK, we're talking bases...

A: Colossal issue. ... Bases are partially 4th density already, and always have been. It is the surroundings that are in for a massive change.
A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

{These last two effects really caught my attention because of the "Gender Fluidity" issues and, of course, the plane that disappeared and has never been found. No, the plane wasn't in the SW, but I'm operating on the idea that the Cs were trying to get important clues through without being totally blocked. In respect of the possible relation of this clue to the gender fluidity issue, it is important to hold firmly in mind that the Cs are saying that it is an effect of the resonating of 4D STS into 3D. That goes with what came through in last night's session about the gender fluidity issue being evidence of disintegration and soul smashing.}

Q: (T) It's a side-effect of the bases...

Q: (T) it has nothing to do with anybody being ready to go... or anything else but as a side effect?

A: Also atomic bomb blasts.

Q: (J) Oh, Los Alamos bomb blast!

A: Blasts.

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

{Another possible clue because, along with the other items, Moscow, i.e. Russia, is a big issue right now.}

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

A: Imagine being an N.S.A. official and shivering at the prospect!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

A: Concealment.

And, of course, since the whole "man behind the curtain" has been exposed as a consequence of the Trump election, which was a big shock, and pulls together a whole lot of issues that pop up in odd ways in this session, including the border wall, gender fluidity, general insanity, chaos, and the NSA not being able to conceal themselves, and possibly being afraid of Russia... well, it just strikes me as definitely odd and interesting.

Laura said:
You know, there's another session that seems to be loaded with clues about things that are going on right now. It was the 4 Nov 1995 session and it was a discussion about the planet moving into 4D. There was the following that I'm going to keep just enough context to lead into what strikes me as important:

4 Nov 1995 said:
A: OK, time for us to teach patience. We are going to illuminate you! Why do you suppose there are roads around Dulce NM where people have become confused when traveling on them? Because the 4th density vibrational frequency emanating from the nearby base more and more frequently resonates on surface. ... Then going to 4th density: road seems straight as seen in 4th density, when curved in 3rd.

[...]

In the same session there is:
[...](L) OK, is there anything happening under the cities of Buenos Aires, Whashington and Paris? Along these lines?
A: There are things happening under all cities.
I wonder if a political revolution in US could be instigated to give an excuse to close parts of the country down for "other reason". For instance, during the fire at Fort McMurray in Canada last year the officers allegedly signed non disclosure statements. Was that a practice run of how to utilize a situation when it goes too much 4D out of control? A good winter, with plenty of chaos, or any other natural catastrophe could also be conveniently used.

Okay, the excerpts from the 2016 and 2017 in the one place:

Attachments

• cass.sess.2016--08.2017.worldAffairs.pdf
    152.3 KB · Views: 59
Laura said:

4 Nov 1995 said:

Q: (J) It seems straight when seen in 4th, but it's actually curved in 3rd? (SV) In other words, accidents! (J) It changes configuration from 3rd to 4th! (T) When people drive those roads out there, as the fourth density seeps out through, and is seeping out farther and farther, they become confused because they're moving between 3rd and 4th. As the road curves in 3rd, and the car, which is in 3rd, should be curving with the road, the driver sees the road as straight, and drives off the road, because he's confused by what he sees.

A: Exactly. ... The entire New Mexico region is on verge of moving to 4th density permanently! ... Because of the bases.

Q: (L) So, in other words, the rumors of the bases being moved, being filtered down from other densities, through some of the distorted channels, is in essence, somewhat correct... (J) Because they need to have the base in third density! (L) Only, they're not moving them to Paris, Washington or Buenos Aires, they're moving to 4th density.

A: Close but the bases are already there, pity the host regions. Why do you think there is so much activity seen there!

{Notice that we are talking about 4D STS bases and notice that the Cs say "pity the host regions". }

Q: (L) Does this mean that when that whole region goes to 4th density, that it's going to, for all intents and purposes, disappear from 3rd?

A: No.

Q: (T) OK, answer your earlier question, then. Why is there so much UFO activity there? Tell me.

A: Bleed through.

Q: (L) So they're flying around in 4th density... (T)...and they're showing up here in 3rd because...

A: Wait 'til shift is complete.

Q: (L) Do you mean the shift of New Mexico? Or the total shift? (T) I think they're making the sarcastic statement: "Wait till shift is complete... We ain't seen nuthin yet!!" We're just beginning to.

Q: (T) Now, this opens up some questions. First question. You made the statement "But the bases are in 4th density." What happens when the 3rd density base, which is vibrating itself into 4th density, runs into the 4th density base that's already there?

A: Merge.

Q: (T) They become one base?

A: They already are.

Q: (T) What do you mean by "They will merge?"

A: To same density.

Q: (T) OK, now, is this moving of the third density location a side effect of the bases? Harmonic resonance, and all that, as in the beginning of the Matrix [books]? Are we talking about the fact that it's been there so long, that that section of third density is now resonating itself to the fourth density frequencies, and that this is not exactly what they wanted it to do, but it's a side-effect of the fact that they're there?

Q: (T) Did they know that it was going to happen?

A: The 4th density STS did, but not 3rd.

Q: (T) One of the little surprises they weren't told about before the deal was cut? (J) If I may ask my question now: You've got these third density bases that are going to move to fourth density. Are they going to need to re-establish another third density base to continue their work? To replace the one that's gone?

A: Why? The whole "territory" will be in 4th then. Tremendous reality shock will occur when it crosses the border.

Q: (L) How will we in third perceive it? (J) We won't! (L) Now, wait, don't make assumptions here! How will we in third perceive it? Let's play make-believe here. What are they going to say?

A: Tremendous reality shock when cross border.

{I am wondering, at present, if we are experiencing this "tremendous reality shock" to some small extent at the moment with all the SJW madness going on and a lot of it emanating from the SW USA including the issues surrounding illegal immigration.}

Q: (L) Are you saying that this whole region will go into fourth density when the Realm Border crossing occurs, or is it going to happen shortly?

A: Before!

Q: (L) OK, this is going to be a tremendous reality shock to us, in third density? (J) I guess! (SV) Well, New Mexico's not going to be there any more! (L) Well, now, how are we going to perceive it? That's what I want to know! Are we going to see a big hole in our world? Are we going to see a vast, empty desert?

A: New Mexico will still be there, but suggest review driving skills, for but one example!

Q: (T) New Mexico will still exist, but the perception, when you drive into it, is going to change completely, because you've moved into a different density?

A: Cooking will be fun too!

{I guess there is more to come for the SW USA, but I can't help but think of John Podesta's "spirit cooking" here.}

Q: (T) Because it's fourth density. (L) Wait, now, stop a minute here... (T) This is not something that can be covered up very easily...

(L) Now, hold on, back up. What will we perceive... I mean, what is it going to say on the news? Everybody in New Mexico disappeared? (J) Or they all go nuts... (T) I would hazard to guess...

Q: (T) They're not going to say anything. Now, what is the government's response? I'm sure they will do something like ... "An underground nuclear facility for old rods," and they have to block the whole state off...

(L) That's tangential.

(J) They're going to have to keep people out!

(T) How will they explain it? They will not let anybody in!

(L) But they still have... What I'm getting at is... That's begging the question! The question is, what will... (T) It will look like New Mexico! (J) It will be different every time... (L) But the question is, will there be people there? Will there be buildings there? If you fly over it, if you could fly over it, would you see a landscape? Would you see cities? (T) It will look like New Mexico... (L) They didn't say that!!!

A: This requires 1,000 answers!

{Yeah, obviously. This was very early in the Cs experiment and we were pretty clueless with our questions and assumptions.}

Q: (L) In other words, there is an issue here! (T) Yes, there is, and there's another issue. That's only one base. OK, we're talking bases...

A: Colossal issue. ... Bases are partially 4th density already, and always have been. It is the surroundings that are in for a massive change.
A: Picture driving down a highway, suddenly you notice auras surrounding everything.... Being able to see around corners, going inside little cottages which become mansions, when viewed from inside... Going inside a building in Albuquerque and going out the back door into Las Vegas, going to sleep as a female, and waking up male... Flying in a plane for half an hour and landing at the same place 5 weeks later...

{These last two effects really caught my attention because of the "Gender Fluidity" issues and, of course, the plane that disappeared and has never been found. No, the plane wasn't in the SW, but I'm operating on the idea that the Cs were trying to get important clues through without being totally blocked. In respect of the possible relation of this clue to the gender fluidity issue, it is important to hold firmly in mind that the Cs are saying that it is an effect of the resonating of 4D STS into 3D. That goes with what came through in last night's session about the gender fluidity issue being evidence of disintegration and soul smashing.}

Q: (T) It's a side-effect of the bases...

Q: (T) it has nothing to do with anybody being ready to go... or anything else but as a side effect?

A: Also atomic bomb blasts.

Q: (J) Oh, Los Alamos bomb blast!

A: Blasts.

Q: (T) It's an "E" ticket ride! When the word gets out that people can go to that area of New Mexico and experience true strangeness, it's going to draw a lot of people.

A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.

{Another possible clue because, along with the other items, Moscow, i.e. Russia, is a big issue right now.}

Q: (L) So, in other words, this is going to create a situation where people on the planet are going to become very confused and upset over this situation. (J) Yes, have you ever tried going shopping in Moscow? (T) They're going to draw a lot of people when they find out that happens! (L) And being forced to expand their perception and awareness because of the anomalous events!

Q: (L) N.S.A. National Security Agency... Why would you shiver at the prospect...(SV) of being one of them? With all this going on?

And, of course, since the whole "man behind the curtain" has been exposed as a consequence of the Trump election, which was a big shock, and pulls together a whole lot of issues that pop up in odd ways in this session, including the border wall, gender fluidity, general insanity, chaos, and the NSA not being able to conceal themselves, and possibly being afraid of Russia... well, it just strikes me as definitely odd and interesting.

What struck me reading this was, with these looming changes coming, parts of the US slipping into 4D because of the bases, along with Earth and cosmic changes, I am sure that there is a plan, and a timetable attached to it, that the PTB want implemented. And having a non player in the White House is disrupting these plans. I am thinking, it would have been hard to pull off 911 with a Trump in the Oval Office.

The reference to 'news blackout' would suggest something along the line of a wartime scenario, where news could easily be controlled because of that situation, something not easily done in a peacetime situation.

A large false flag would also fit this bill.

One could say that total control, is not only desired, but is necessary for them to go through the upcoming changes, and be able to maintain control.. The clock is ticking, and they have the wrong guy in the White House.

I don't want to sound overly dire, but this seems to be the way things are pointing. OSIT.

ADDED: Who knows, without intervention, and if Trump was allowed to do what he wants, 8 years as President would not be outside the realm of possibility. I am sure that is factoring into all of this, and their relentless attacking of him. I am sure they do not have the luxury of waiting that long to implement their plans. Hence the desperation. Whatever will be done, surely it will be messy.

I look forward to the new book.

When it comes to Trump, I don't even know anymore.
Why did he keep repeating the fake news about Russian meddling, even after the fake news was exposed?! Just the other day Tillerson, who was supposed to be this businessman, blabs about Russian meddling in his meeting with them. Really? Is this a proper strategy to fight fake news that demonizes your "team"?

I wonder if it's like a limited hangout operation. A controlled leak to quiet down the swelling opposition. See how quickly the left became demonized by a new mini-enemy, the millenials. See how the deep state can and does still do business as usual around the world, but Trump sticks to the mundane.

We have other disappointing limited hangouts that keep us "hoping" like a junkie looking for a fix:
-Wikileaks (and this joke of vault 7 which was spoken about years ago with backdoors in most software)
-Snowden
-Dare I say, Pizzagate, which seems like a distraction from the real pedophilia? (and discredits some of the honest research into it after it was exposed?)

I was watching an older Corbett Report and they mentioned how China is pushing GMO. You would think the BRICS was a real alternative to the west, but wasn't it the C's that said that the new world order has been in place for quite a while? It makes sense to do it like in the book 1984, where the opposition is on the same team. Even the revolutionary, Emmanuel Goldstein was fake. Maybe we're just watching a pro wrestling drama, distracted by hope that some hero will stop the bad guys.

Maybe the only way to properly stop wanting to reincarnate in 3d - to properly move to 4d is to keep being disappointed. With history we see the loops, constant ups and downs leading to destruction of Atlantis, other civilizations, and now most likely ours. I wonder if this global warming stupid panic (cut carbon and cow farts in a short period or it's too late they say) is actually a projection of what is happening- that we're past the point of rectifying this chaos.

Maybe hope in itself can be misleading in 4d, where we are warned that wishful thinking can trap us. How other way to learn the lesson than to suffer from seeing hope crumble?

I hope I didn't sound too somber there. I do laugh a lot about how stupid things are becoming. But, my weak point is that I still feel bad when people get sucked into the next big hope (or the next big hype). Maybe I need to remind myself "pity those that pity"

I am utterly impress by the laser-like mind you have developped with your team thus far, I go from breakthrough to breakthrough reading your hindsight and I'm really thankful for your willingness to show us the way like you did and continue to do.

Divide By Zero said:
Maybe the only way to properly stop wanting to reincarnate in 3d - to properly move to 4d is to keep being disappointed. With history we see the loops, constant ups and downs leading to destruction of Atlantis, other civilizations, and now most likely ours. I wonder if this global warming stupid panic (cut carbon and cow farts in a short period or it's too late they say) is actually a projection of what is happening- that we're past the point of rectifying this chaos.

Maybe hope in itself can be misleading in 4d, where we are warned that wishful thinking can trap us. How other way to learn the lesson than to suffer from seeing hope crumble?

I hope I didn't sound too somber there. I do laugh a lot about how stupid things are becoming. But, my weak point is that I still feel bad when people get sucked into the next big hope (or the next big hype). Maybe I need to remind myself "pity those that pity"

The too teams are evolving at the same time and I totally relate to what you feel, like an oscillation going back and forth, and leading us to peace or destruction. Bracing ourselves to what is coming and keeping balance is the least thing we can do.

So i was watching some netflix on down time and recently came across Van Helsing. Its a vampire flick, but what i found interesting was the cause of the "rising", of the vampire race. Yosemite and the super volcano had started erupting (not full scale, but pretty powerful) covering the sky in ash and dust and blanketing out the sun. I dont remember if a virus was mixed in with it as well, but it allowed the vamps to be able to emerge during the day b/c direct sunlight was blocked, even tho there was still some dimmer light available.

What caught my interest was that it was a natural event that took place that lead to the "rising". We are on course for what seems to be some really chaotic weather ahead. With the combination of increased GCR's, weakening magnetic fields, and increased volcanic/comet activity to affect cloud cover, it made me wonder about a subterranean "rising" of sorts from the alleged bases/races that may exist. With all the crazy that going on in the world, and with how i think it was victor clube who said something along the lines of needing war to cover up cosmic forces and happenings, i thought maybe there might be something to the within/under us from a subterranean standpoint as well to the without and cosmic view that clube mentioned.

I tried to do a little refresher on some of the subterranean races/base info before i posted. The transcripts make mention of deep bases almost 1800 miles in some places, 68F average temps, magnetic resonance for light, advanced tech that would make us feel like neanderthals, hibernation tubes and such. Plus there is the stuff on bases and 3d/4d interactions and changes, some of which laura just recently posted, although it looks like some of it may have been symbolic in order to try and get some info thru in an indirect way from what i think laura was saying. But I was wondering, since with the C's and with the ufo/hyper dimensional reality info both can have symbolic references/aspects along with a nuts and bolts aspect as well, does this subterranean theory have some too?

Part of me was thinking some of the tales of vampires could correlate with ancient history. I was mainly thinking on the vampirism/photo-sensitivity, more so the photo-sensitivity aspect. I seem to remember some cases of the former being documented, but I think the later is more common and palatable to people in general (and could be a by product of the modern age tech as well). But if the photo-sensitive aspect is a representation of some "other" race of sorts, say one that lives underground, and maybe only surfaces during times of intense cloud cover and/or cataclysmic type events on the surface , maybe that's why it got stored in this legend. And part of me wonders if this is a natural cycle that plays out during such cataclysmic times or in specific cycles that include such cataclysms.

Bobby said:
So i was watching some netflix on down time and recently came across Van Helsing. Its a vampire flick, but what i found interesting was the cause of the "rising", of the vampire race. Yosemite and the super volcano had started erupting (not full scale, but pretty powerful) covering the sky in ash and dust and blanketing out the sun. I dont remember if a virus was mixed in with it as well, but it allowed the vamps to be able to emerge during the day b/c direct sunlight was blocked, even tho there was still some dimmer light available.

What caught my interest was that it was a natural event that took place that lead to the "rising". We are on course for what seems to be some really chaotic weather ahead. With the combination of increased GCR's, weakening magnetic fields, and increased volcanic/comet activity to affect cloud cover, it made me wonder about a subterranean "rising" of sorts from the alleged bases/races that may exist. With all the crazy that going on in the world, and with how i think it was victor clube who said something along the lines of needing war to cover up cosmic forces and happenings, i thought maybe there might be something to the within/under us from a subterranean standpoint as well to the without and cosmic view that clube mentioned.

I tried to do a little refresher on some of the subterranean races/base info before i posted. The transcripts make mention of deep bases almost 1800 miles in some places, 68F average temps, magnetic resonance for light, advanced tech that would make us feel like neanderthals, hibernation tubes and such. Plus there is the stuff on bases and 3d/4d interactions and changes, some of which laura just recently posted, although it looks like some of it may have been symbolic in order to try and get some info thru in an indirect way from what i think laura was saying. But I was wondering, since with the C's and with the ufo/hyper dimensional reality info both can have symbolic references/aspects along with a nuts and bolts aspect as well, does this subterranean theory have some too?

Part of me was thinking some of the tales of vampires could correlate with ancient history. I was mainly thinking on the vampirism/photo-sensitivity, more so the photo-sensitivity aspect. I seem to remember some cases of the former being documented, but I think the later is more common and palatable to people in general (and could be a by product of the modern age tech as well). But if the photo-sensitive aspect is a representation of some "other" race of sorts, say one that lives underground, and maybe only surfaces during times of intense cloud cover and/or cataclysmic type events on the surface , maybe that's why it got stored in this legend. And part of me wonders if this is a natural cycle that plays out during such cataclysmic times or in specific cycles that include such cataclysms.

If i remember correctly,on the Cass site vampires are brought up.The legends of vampires stem from finding bodies drained of blood and bits cut off with surgical precision.We would know this as alien abduction.I think window fallers would play a role in this as well,since most of them feed on fear/people directly.Like the french beast that ravaged the countryside back in 15th(?) century.It was called the beast of Gevaudon or something like that.Sorry,my french is non existent.

[quote author=Laura]A: Not that simple... Picture driving to reach New Mexico by car and "skipping" over and arriving in San Diego instead, or... driving to the grocery store in Santa Fe, and winding up in Moscow, instead.
{Another possible clue because, along with the other items, Moscow, i.e. Russia, is a big issue right now.}[/quote]

This may be a tenous connection, but I think of the state of US agriculture, especially that in California, where GMOs are everywhere but there are increasing water shortages and even disruption to the state's geology due to the draining of the aquifiers (California falling into the ocean). Contrasting this is Russia, which gets something like 40% of its food from gardens, and has banned GMOs for all intents and purposes.

My blink on that is, "if people want to eat in the future, they may need to get their fruit and veggies from Moscow" (i.e. outside of the Big Agra oligopoly). Just speculation though.

Does this in any way tie in with the Wal-Mart closures and retrofits for "full-spectrum" dominance in the C's cession from 2 May 2015? They were supposedly to be in operation 6 months to a year from the time of the session (that puts us around May 2016 at the latest.)

[quote author=DBZ]Maybe the only way to properly stop wanting to reincarnate in 3d - to properly move to 4d is to keep being disappointed. [/quote]

I remember Gurdjieff said in ISOTM that the best way to tell if someone is ready for the work is to see if they're disappointed with ordinary life. If they're scientists, they must be disappointed with an disillusioned with science. Ditto with religion, politics, family life, and sports.

Hindsight Man : Il s'agit e la Bête du Gevaudan...
http://fr.hellokids.com/c_16731/lire-et-apprendre/recits-historiques/la-legende-de-la-bete-du-gevaudan

Hindsight Man: This is the Beast of the Gevaudan ...
http://fr.hellokids.com/c_16731/lire-et-apprendre/recits-historiques/la-legende-de-la-bete-du-gevaudan

Bobby said:

These are interesting speculations. As to the environment "turning on" certain behaviors, or activating ancient things, there is a thread along that line in the sci-fi boo "The Sixth Winter" by John Gribbin. He portrays wolves and other creatures having ancient DNA turned on by environmental changes and thus their behavior changes.

As for the tales of Vampires, I recently read Burkert's "Homo Necans" (man the killer) about ancient sacrificial rites including human sacrifice. He goes into some detail about the ancient legends of Arcadian werewolves and then vampires as connected to cannibalism.

As you know, in my book "Comet and the Horns of Moses", I discussed the ancient tales of cannibals in association with cometary disasters and their possible connection to genetic changes caused by environmental factors leading to new forms of psychopathy and this being the possible basis of such stories. Obviously, as I was reading Burkert, I had this in mind but he didn't. He noted on a number of occasions that certain tales of the origins of sacrificial rites were closely associated with flood and disaster legends, but he had no idea what to do with those things so he just mentioned them and moved on.

The Cs have said that DNA can be changed by light and, of course, we wonder about our present situation wherein the Earth's magnetic field is declining, the sun is going quiet, cosmic rays are bombarding us and, undoubtedly, various kinds of light, perhaps even light our science knows little or nothing about. What kinds of changes might these factors produce in DNA? I asked the Cs a bit about this at one point and that is when they brought up "receivership capability". One might suppose that receivership capability can go both ways: STO and STS, for lack of better terms and used as shorthand here.

There was some discussion about the Cs recent comment on disintegration and soul smashing and that prompted me to post on my Facebook page a quote from II Thessalonians:

Feeling a little biblical today since this passage so accurately describes our times: 2 Thessalonians 2: 9-12

The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the power of Satan. He will use every kind of power, including miraculous signs, lying wonders, and every type of evil to deceive those who are dying, those who refused to love the truth that would save them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie. Then all who have not believed the truth but have taken pleasure in unrighteousness will be condemned.

It was funny to see the reactions which you can read here: https://www.facebook.com/laura.knightjadczyk/posts/10155695498814679

At one point I responded:

My point was/is that we can see striking examples of those who "refuse to love the truth" all around. They want any lie they can get as long as you don't mess with their electronic toys or Dunning-Kruger delusions. Paul had no other way to explain it other than God must be sending some kind of blinding influence onto people. People don't need a god to do that, they do it themselves.

I didn't see any point in getting into the idea that maybe what we are seeing in the global insanity is actually DNA induced uber stupidity or STSness. In other words, it could very well be the Living System's way of pruning itself.

PERLOU said:
Hindsight Man : Il s'agit e la Bête du Gevaudan...

Hindsight Man: This is the Beast of the Gevaudan ...

Ah yes thank you,that's the one!

As the Cs say,Laura you will recover slowly but surely and we are really happy to have you healthy.Thank you very much to share with us the value information than helps us to navigate the chaotic waters in this realm :love:

Quotes from session 30 August 2014:

A: Still waters run deep and strong. The USA and allies are in for a rude and painful awakening.

Q: (Perceval) All that’s going on are hollow threats and blustering, and it has no effect. Which means the people they're directing it at are not threatened because they know that it's hollow. They know they can pull the rug out from under the US empire's feet whenever they want, really. The US has become so dependent on China.

(L) Next?

(Anam Cara) With the elevated US and European terror threat levels, and the NATO summit happening next week, is there a false flag terror attack imminent?

A: Good chance! After all, that is their raison d'être.

Q: (L) They were searching for the proper punctuation and the French "ê"! [laughter]

(Perceval) Seems to me that it's more likely that they'll do something like that because of the whole Putin thing. They wouldn't have done it if Putin hadn't arrived on the scene. With Putin coming in, it's to get people back in line because of Putin's actions.

(Andromeda) A reminder.

(Windmill Knight) There was talk about the need for a "Rapid Reaction Force", and the EU is saying they're putting together a force of 10,000 from the EU countries to protect NATO countries. So is there any chance of direct NATO intervention in Ukraine against Russia?

A: That action may be preempted by upcoming events.

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic events?

(Perceval) By upcoming events like what? What do you mean? That's such a...

(Andromeda) Do tell!

A: Wait and see! Admit that it is better than a cliffhanger adventure movie!

Q: (Perceval) Yeah, it is.

(Andromeda) Will it be soon?

A: Relatively.

Q: (L) Relative to what? [laughter]

(Chu) That makes it clear.

(L) We are SO enlightened by that answer! [laughter]

(Pierre) So, there will be a big event relatively soon. Okay...

(L) Coming soon to a theater near you!

A: Indeed! Reference questions about "space invasion" and just change the parameters and players.

Q: (Perceval) So, not aliens in ships, but microbes on rocks. Space invasion.

(L) Could be, yeah. And they would come as the US is trying to do some kind of fake invasion or false flag stuff. Is that what we're talking about here? That when the Western Consortium-type government tries to take over the world with their faked invasion, that's when everything is going to go kaflooey?

A: More or less. You will see!

This may be a useful bit of info; sure got my attention:

6 June, 14th meteorite incident reported in Rajasthan. The meteorite weighed around 2.23 kg had fallen on June 6 in a field near Bhankrota had created a 43 cm round and 15 cm deep pit.
https://www.sott.net/article/358305-Meteorite-crashes-into-field-in-Rajasthan-India

21 July, meteor crashes into back garden
https://www.sott.net/article/358970-Homeowner-who-heard-a-loud-bang-discovers-a-15-inch-wide-blazing-crater-in-his-garden-in-Appling-Georgia

26 July, meteor explodes over Puerto Rico
https://www.sott.net/article/357993-Meteor-fireball-explodes-over-Cabo-Rojo-Puerto-Rico

4 August, meteor fragments over France:
https://www.sott.net/article/358473-Meteor-fireball-fragments-over-southern-France

7 August, loud bang of probable exploding meteorite:
https://www.sott.net/article/358896-Experts-Loud-bang-over-Weston-UK-may-have-been-comet-or-asteroid

The whole "Fire in the Sky" category on sott really is amazing lately. I think we've just gotten used to it, but it sure does look like a good possibility of more serious events coming our way. Of course, as we learned from Shoemaker-Levy, all it takes is a small cluster of fragments in a "chain" formation, hitting over a few days period (or even just a few HOURS), to do some serious damage. When it happens, people are just gonna be stunned and dazed despite all the warnings they've been getting from nature.

Laura said:
4 Nov 1995 said:
(snip)
(snip)

It tends to suggest that there will be an increase in people travelling from one place (or being in one place) and turning up in a completely different place, somewhat confused as to how they got there.

Also, that this may be happening more than we know, due to the 'news blackout' and 'concealment'. It tends to suggest that it may be happening more to N.S.A officials (or those linked to 4D bases?) and the number of times it's happening is being concealed.

Back
Top Bottom