Compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements.

Based on these transcript responses:
June 22, 1996
Frank, Laura, SV, VG
Firson.

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?
July 21, 1996
Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan
Vimon.

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!
July 27, 1996
Frank, Laura
Wonikha.

A: The "answers" are there.

The following are an arranged compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements in sequential order. The format used is:
  • Session Date
  • Participants
  • Given Name of Cassiopaea Contact
  • Sequential quotes

Each post will encapsulate an entire calender year. My notes added for clarity are in brackets, example: [my note]
After the arranged session sources, a final list of the quotes are included in paragraph form for the year. Example:
“quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote” “quote”

Please post any errors.
* Will probably need the help of a Moderator for edits to my posts if errors are found.

Before moving on to 1995, I would appreciate any and all feedback. Is my method of formatting understandable? Is this worth continuing?

1994 Compilation of the Cassiopaea Contact's quoted statements.

July 16, 1994
"Frank", "Candy" and Laura
Mucpeor.

No quotes.

July 22, 1994 about 10:30 p.m.
"Frank", Laura and "Candy"
Ellaga.

No quotes.

July 27, 1994
"Frank", "Candy", Laura
I am Ra keeper of light.

No quotes.

July 30, 1994
"Frank", "Candy", Laura
Name Panua Name Oz Name Pamala

No quotes.

September 30, 1994
Frank and Laura (This is the first taped session.)
Pamthora.

"rules"

October 5, 1994
Frank and Laura
Donarra.

No quotes.

October 7, 1994
Frank and Laura
Bayreera.

No quotes.

October 09, 1994
Frank and Laura
Baderea.

"pets"

October 16, 1994
Frank, Laura, V___
Cederra.

"tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark"

October 18, 1994
Frank and Laura
Dedeba.

"native Americans" "white"

October 19, 1994
Frank and Laura
Nonigera.

No quotes.

October 20, 1994
Frank, Laura, V___
Elminoia

No quotes.

October, 22 1994
Direct channeling with Frank under hypnosis. Present: Laura, Terry, Jan
Enduanda and Alorra

"entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles"

October 23, 1994

Frank, Laura, VG
Onokoia.

"the hard way."

October 25, 1994
Frank, Laura, VG
Batuva.

No quotes.

October 28, 1994
Frank, Laura, V_____
Gursaea.

"good no ritual"

November 2, 1994
Frank, Laura and V___
Fori.

"slower."

{We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.} [**]

November 4, 1994
Frank and Laura
Rolla.

No quotes.

November 6, 1994
Frank and Laura
Vedeeba.

No quotes.

November 7, 1994
Frank and Laura
Goonian.

"with" "superior"

November 9, 1994
Frank and Laura
Promia.

"zapped"

November 12, 1994
Frank and Laura
Cassiopaea calling.

"Cassiopaea calling." "camp"

November 16, 1994
Frank and Laura
Roligea.

"Shocker" "time" "caused"

November 19, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__, Terry and Jan
Xora

"alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time"

November 24, 1994
Frank and Laura
Peehmi.

"Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun"

November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan
Murean.

"collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind"

November 27, 1994
Frank, Laura and LM
Illo.

"Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango"

December 1, 1994
Frank, Laura, J__ and A__ (Two of Laura's children)
Romommea.

"sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked"

December 3, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__
Wasanna.

"Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time"

December 5, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__
Urua.

"branches" "wanderer"

December 9, 1994
Frank and Laura
{Name lost}

"awaken" "hearing"

December 10, 1994
Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan.
Poinsettia.

"crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk"

December 17, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__, DM
Porsonea.

"Network" "father" "up to speed."

December 23, 1994
Frank, Laura, DM
Oplea.

"discombobulated" "bedroom"

December 28, 1994
Frank, Laura, V__
Rollaea?

"trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper."

December 31, 1994
Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan, DM, V, and many others...
[name was not asked for]

"nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle."

"rules" "pets" "tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark" "native Americans" "white" "entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles" "the hard way." "good no ritual" "slower." **[before board quote marks added]

"with" "superior" "zapped" "Cassiopaea calling." "camp" "Shocker" "time" "caused" "alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time" "Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun" "collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind" "Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango" "sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked" "Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time" "branches" "wanderer" "awaken" "hearing" "crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk" "Network" "father" "up to speed." "discombobulated" "bedroom" "trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper." "nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt" "tingle."

James Henry said:
Before moving on to 1995, I would appreciate any and all feedback. Is my method of formatting understandable? Is this worth continuing?

The quoted words/phrases don't make any sense when they are taken out of context, so personally I don't see the point in continuing, at least in this format.

Alana said:
James Henry said:

The quoted words/phrases don't make any sense when they are taken out of context, so personally I don't see the point in continuing, at least in this format.

Yeah, I thought there would be a more coherent code, but apparently not.

James Henry said:

A: Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order?

A: We would say that too! There are untold treasure troves locked up in those transcripts. You will be "blown away" by that which you have forgotten!!

Personally, I feel that Henry maybe onto something? The quoted statements may appear incoherent and out of context because we haven't discovered "the Key" to decipher the words into something of equal value in hidden numerical code? Isn't the Universe - mathematical in nature?

The C's transfer "thought" down through 6th density to 3rd, via a proper grooved channel, to one who is opened and aligned for the communication as a receiver, in which it's translated into words or symbols, as a form of communication. In this case, the English language.

The directive, " Maybe you should go back to the beginning, and arrange all our quoted statements in sequential order" is a clue to additional information, provided we acknowledge the clue (which Henry has noted) and set about "doing the work" necessary in finding the Key to decipher the hidden code.

I suspect, the Code maybe numerical in nature but then again, may involve words or phases and their original meanings (many "words" having changed meaning through generations).

This is just a first impression, on my part, but I think it needs to be given more thought?

The "words" properly deciphered, may offer additional meaning to the context of the transcript in which it was found?

James Henry said:

The Cs said to "arrange all our quoted STATEMENTS in sequential order," not just the quoted words.
Perhaps the sentences would have more meaning strung together. Also, a sequential order may not mean a linear gleaning from the transcripts; it may mean those statements in historical sequence. Just a couple of ideas...

This is very interesting to read the sessions in that manner, I was just doing it now and separating the quoted statements and well, I got a certain "feel" regarding energy. I have a page with some of it separated. Not all, but I had to stop, Its a lot of information, and I imagine by the reference "chronological" that the contexts and the statements out to be analyzed carefully i.e. STUDIED...

And the other thing after reading it, is that if it is quoted in this thread it is needless to say that the quoted statements must be taken on the context of this thread.

It is a very interesting exercise to read the sessions in that manner.

KJN said:
The Cs said to "arrange all our quoted STATEMENTS in sequential order," not just the quoted words.
Perhaps the sentences would have more meaning strung together. Also, a sequential order may not mean a linear gleaning from the transcripts; it may mean those statements in historical sequence. Just a couple of ideas...

Glad this was pointed out. Noticed that when I first read this thread a couple days ago, I overlooked the fact that what was actually written was quoted 'statements' and not quoted 'words.'

angelburst29 said:
I suspect, the Code maybe numerical in nature but then again, may involve words or phases and their original meanings (many "words" having changed meaning through generations).

I looked up the word sequential as it stood out to me. After reading about the various ways it can be used to define something, I was directed to wikipedia. There, I found out more information about how the word relates mathematically, which reminded me of what you wrote. Here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sequence. When I read the word 'set' in the definition on wikipedia, I was also reminded of how the word is used in the March 22nd transcript from this year. Not exactly sure how relevant but thought I'd mention what I noticed. Figuring out how the quoted statements may piece together does make for an interesting exercise.

Alana said:
James Henry said:

I agree. I think this is taking the word "quoted" too literally. I think that the C's were just telling Laura to go back over the transcripts in sequential order. She probably hadn't reviewed them, at that time, and the C's were telling her to go back through them for things she'd missed.

The transcripts are already packed with so much valuable information, I don't really see why they would need any kind of secret code to be deciphered.

I could be wrong, but that's how I see it.

I think this is definitely worth some effort, but to do it without any expectation that it may amount to more than the transcripts themselves as they stand, more just as a fun alternative to try.

I did take a stab at this myself a few years ago, and found the biggest problem was deciding where to insert a break in the train of thought, i.e. where to an end to the phrase/"quoted statement." When you string the phrases together it starts to look like a poem, but as someone who writes poetry understands better than I do, the pauses and line breaks can mean as much as the words themselves in terms of how a reader interprets content. These "quoted statements" will have a range of interpretation, depending on the 'compiler' making the decision on where these line breaks are placed and on the perspective of the reader.

One challenge of an analytically-based forum is the tendency to weight linear/intellectual content over more poetic/creative/emotional content, and this might be one interesting alternative.

It also might be nifty to try a word cloud with the quoted words and see what comes out, this is a fun and visual way to evaluate emphasis and pattern: _http://www.wordle.net/create

Alana said:
James Henry said:

My intent was to assemble something I thought the C's were asking for, and by assembling the distilled quotes as data points that it may have benefited the knowledge base of this Forum with its further research and study.

I understand that they were taken out of context, as my intent was to 'extract out' only the quoted bits of data to see if it could bear fruit with more eyes on it. Adding the 'extra' context to allow it to easily make sense, pretty much leaves it where it started. So maybe the C's did simply want Laura to reread it all and have it eventually end up here on the Forum 'as is'.

Since I do not want to create noise, nor cause distraction, I will refrain from creating & posting subsequent years of quote bits.

Thank you all for your time and feedback.

This is the compilation of the "quoted" statements found in the Cassiopaea transcripts we have collected.

Notes:
* Date with no "quotes" means no C's "quotes" found.
* Period 1994-2002: We have used the old HTML transcripts from cassiopaea.org we downloaded in 2002.
* Period 2002-2015: We have used the transcripts posted in the forum.
* 1996-04-28: Forum (before Sandra) and old HTML (After Sandra).
* 1996-12-08: The last part of this transcript has never been released.
* We have revised this compilation twice to make sure it is correct (in dates and in "quoted" statements).
* Since I know Laura is an efficient and thorough person, I thought maybe, before re-posting the transcripts in the forum, she had listened again the tapes and write it again the transcript in order to avoid missing information and correct errors. So when we started to extract the "quoted statements", we took them from our old transcripts but after that, we took them from the forum transcripts too and we compare the two versions. We only found 1 difference in the 1995-10-14 transcript: an unclosed quote in the old version of this transcript.

Possible Errors:
1) 1996-03-23: Is "Agent SV." correct? It is known that names appearing in the transcripts are fictional (because privacy concerns).
2) 1996-09-14: Maybe the date is bad and the session took place in 1996-09-15. This transcript is missing in the forum.
3) 1997-01-11: Tape was turned off.
4) 1997-02-01: Tape was turned off.
5) 1997-04-05: Maybe the date is bad and the session took place in 1997-04-04.
6) 1997-05-21: The tape stopped recording.
7) 1997-09-06: Some parts omitted.
8) 1997-10-07: Direct channeling??? (always large answers).

Unclosed Quotes:
F => In the (F)orum version of the transcript.
O => In the (O)ld HTML version of the transcript.
1) 1995-10-14: <<"Cooperation Agency...>> O.
2) 1996-01-20: <<"short circuiting...>> F+O. We assume "short circuiting".
3) 1996-04-28: <<"muddying" the water,">> F+O.
4) 1996-08-17: <<"Sell one's self, as if a commodity!!>> F+O. We assume "Sell one's self,".

Enjoy!

1994-07-16:
1994-07-22:
1994-07-27:
1994-07-30:
1994-08-08:
1994-09-30:
"rules"
1994-10-05:
1994-10-07:
1994-10-09:
"pets"
1994-10-16:
"tell" "Bringers of the Dawn" "visa" "miracles" "mark"
1994-10-18:
"native Americans" "white"
1994-10-19:
1994-10-20:
1994-10-22:
"entrapped" "thousand year period." "planet" "knowledge" "knowings" "miracles"
1994-10-23:
"the hard way."
1994-10-25:
1994-10-28:
"good no ritual"
1994-11-02:
"slower."
1994-11-04:
1994-11-06:
1994-11-07:
"with" "superior"
1994-11-09:
"zapped"
1994-11-12:
"Cassiopaea calling." "camp"
1994-11-16:
"Shocker" "time" "caused"
1994-11-19:
"alpha" "level" "suffering" "MUFON" "Majestic" "go" "taps" "ears." "aided" "threat." "Antichrist" "nobody." "hot bed" "travel" "curtain" "B" "poltergeist." "windows" "woman" "Hag." "opportunity knocks." "flap" "flop" "glitches" "time"
1994-11-24:
"Heating up" "contract" "Illusion." "fun"
1994-11-26:
"collective mind." "Gemini" "ritual" "time" "cloak" "sneaky' "spells" "The more the merrier." "jealousy factor" "doing your homework" "front line" "The One" "fight." "Lizzies" "neighborhood." "sides" "battle" "fighting fire with fire." "Bullshit!" "time" "Earth Changes" "may" "I don't get it." "California falls into the ocean" "warm." "left behind"
1994-11-27:
"Bringers of the Dawn" "cc" "takes two to tango"
1994-12-01:
"sensitive" "gargoyles" "all-knowing" "bush rattling." "should have" "crumbling" "spooked"
1994-12-03:
"Time" "Mecca" "Henry Higgins," "Pomp and Circumstance" "Hope and Glory." "time" "fun" "Time"
1994-12-05:
"branches" "wanderer"
1994-12-09:
"awaken" "hearing"
1994-12-10:
"crest" "crowded." "Cassiopaea" "boom boom." "Lizzieland." "God." "lose" "risk"
1994-12-17:
"Network" "father" "up to speed."
1994-12-23:
"discombobulated" "bedroom"
1994-12-28:
"trendy" "conduit." "tall order." "influences," "Whippersnapper."
1994-12-31:
"nuts." "genius." "one." "ghost at corner window" "Priority One Soul." "trouble." "belt"

1995-01-01:
"tingle."
1995-01-02:
"way" "stiff upper lip" "comfort zone" "Bringers of the Dawn" "do" "acceptance"
1995-01-05:
"Two G's." "Orphanage." "orders."
1995-01-07:
"resident." "Thump." "step by step process." "union." "draw on our energy." "effortless" "born" "time." up" "awake" "years." "Time" "on" "see" "Lizzie" "eat." "The fallen Angel." "Brotherhood" "do" "letting go" "Millenium." "time."
1995-01-10:
"when a human looks at a rodent, they notice that they are excessively furry." "comparing notes" "help" "God" "Everything,"
1995-01-11:
"desert." "antichrist" "losing" "close" "close" "agents" "breakthrough," "business" "deal."
1995-01-14:
"future," "illumination" "forever." "boogie" "bleedthroughs" "bug" "Earthshaking" "let it flow." "Past, Present and Future." "see" "hear"
1995-01-21:
"wild one" "food" "filet mignon." "visiting" "turncoat." "Time is ongoing." "breaking up" "bug" "alien" "stay tuned." "before?" "again" "try" "future"
1995-02-09:
1995-02-11:
"individual" "Go with it!" "milestone" "contacted" "Que sera, sera!" "milestone,"
1995-02-18:
"The Cassiopaeans said this, the Cassiopaeans said that." "woe." "expunging" "Used to" "here and now!" "Link-up." "Ufologists" "Lost Traveller"
1995-02-22:
"demonic" "hold back" "holocaust" "Jewish" "religions." "Buttonhole" "put your money where your mouth is,"
1995-02-25:
"past." "nerve." "spies." "Double verification." "meets the eye." "light." "Free will." "strange" "curtain breach." "wishful thinking" "Raise,"
1995-03-04:
"Cassiopaea." "Nordic." "small potatoes." "time." "higher levels" "led by the hand." "Gas planet." "chasing rainbows" "time."
1995-03-07:
"teaching." "good night, Gracie."
1995-03-11:
"brain cells," "hooked" "Karnak the Magnificent" "Man" "when" "When" "Hello" "opened" "tornado." "go under"
1995-03-18:
"excuse" "of" "earth changes." "reflection," "rings a bell." "lost souls." "nearer" "arranged" "hieroglyphics" "thought plane" "cross"
1995-04-15:
"flow." "get attached" "dealt with."
1995-04-18:
"agent" "agent" "future" "symptoms,"
1995-04-22:
"online" "quotes." "higher" "time" "vacation." "slowly." "Take" "take"
1995-04-29:
"go with the flow." "traffic" "freezes" "dig up" "plane." "Point" "refresher" "locked up" "push" "T"
1995-05-07:
"slag." "good reading." "Puzzle pieces." "spa." "after seven," "refresher course" "touting" "significance" "window." "twin"
1995-05-13:
"hangaround," "Different strokes for different folks." "code." "reload with current aural pattern." "where you are that matters, it is who and or what you are that counts." "good job" "flow" "dream your life away."
1995-05-20:
"the whole picture." "preview" "unglued." "push" "perks" "to the four winds." "handles." "tunnel vision" "capitol" "shocker?"
1995-05-26:
"symptoms?" "big time!" "root."
1995-05-27:
"transiting from 4th to 3rd." "explosion" "hit upon" "centerstage" "other" "night!" "touch the borderline" "what does one do when one reaches fourth density reality with only third density training and experience?" "unified field theory." "filling in the blanks," "Can of Worms." "gravitons." "warmer." "our." "Foundation," "technology." "time."
1995-05-31:
"gut feelings," "The Emperor is wearing new clothes."
1995-06-03:
"colder." "halo." "rushing it" "chakras" "psychic" "can of worms." "chakra." "time" "fly" "if," "calling" "buy out." "disappear!" "truth," "broken." "take-over,"
1995-06-06:
"abreast."
1995-06-09:
"a watched pot never boils!" "window faller." "run its course," "icky"
1995-06-10:
("Frank" direct channeling under hypnosis)
1995-06-17:
1995-07-08:
"clue." "Look" "personality type?" "UFO?" "craft" "nuts and bolts." "crash." "that!" "government?"
1995-07-19:
1995-07-23:
1995-08-05:
1995-08-12:
1995-09-09:
(Board + "Frank" direct channeling under hypnosis. No quotes in the board part)
1995-09-12:
"vehicle" "get stuck in the mud" "Till the soil?"
1995-09-16:
"channel!" "cult thought patterns." "heaven." Heaven" "Heavenworth!" "keep your mouth shut," "feeding." "means" "God Force" "down" "government"
1995-09-24:
"Quorum," "Celtic," "Northern Peoples." "lifted" "kahoots?" "kahoots" "Batman" "Batman" "Prime Creator." "seen through a veil." "galaxy" "alien" "worlds" "satellites." "Orion" "god" "Lemuria," "planted," "Planted" "Native Americans." "truth" "forces of darkness," "breeding ground" "master race."
1995-10-07:
"home," "advance party" "veil" "races" "Opal"
1995-10-14: >> See Unclosed Quotes [1] <<
"Zero time transfer." "Bahrain." "secret" "U.S. Navy is status 2" "Cooperation Agency" "brought under classified management." "classifications" "faked" "conduit." "A ton of bricks" "reprogrammed for service"
1995-10-21:
"Matrix Material" "Robots" "hospital visit." "time" "leading"
1995-11-04:
"Checking" "bases." "territory" "blip" "happening" "go." "time" "skipping"
1995-11-11:
"Matrix," "Nordic"
1995-11-18:
"shoot from the hip." "fact" "all intensive ooze" "unified entity realm," "solar return," "astal projection" "the silver cord"
1995-11-25:
"in the works" "time" "rules" "live," "Trap" "crumbs" "call it in" "Panic," "a phone call away," "impression," "You can lead a horse to water..." "I want to be published, please help me get it done!!!" "circular file." "cut of the action."
1995-12-02:
"fluid" "flow" "files." "secret" "X-Files"
1995-12-12:
"to secede?" "snipes" "to heart," "mission." "special powers" "surreal," "planet."
1995-12-16:
"wane" "station," "worker" "same" "Push buttons"
1995-12-30:
"third party" "packages." "cause" "grooving into," "scientific" "physical" "You once had a more open mind, Michael, what happened?"

1996-01-07:
"20 questions?" "phase" "Oh well, that's life" "blast." "leave no stone unturned!!" "automatic pilot"
1996-01-09:
"kiddie gang." "shoes" "home" "Correctness" "frame" "You never know what there is to be learned when you inquire with innocence and freedom from supposition." "heat things up."
1996-01-13:
"stuff." "self-styled" "Dead Dudes" "essence" "God," "course" "locator probe" "Ghosts" "blue thing"
1996-01-20: >> See Unclosed Quotes [2] <<
"Quan" "solidifies" "short circuiting" "interferences began." "ordinary" "bandaid" "fuel supply"
1996-01-27:
"falling down on the job," "beat around the bush," "soon?" "ill advised." "time?" "moving on?" "firsts?" "everyone" "on" "be all and end all?" "Oh my, oh my, there is going to be three hours of a lot of big bangs, oh my!!" "research." "future!" "angels," "damn" "special service" "beige beret." "She" "Ann Landers,"
1996-02-03:
"choreograph" "time" "on your toes" "35" "give us a call!" "guys." "grill." "rotisserie" "walk in the door" "bounty?" "window fallers." "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation." "mechanics" "dimension" "torn," "work" "chupacabras" "dream you up." "figments" "God" "shaman," "hero," "blade runner?" "time" "adjusting." "time" "dead," "zero time?!"
1996-02-08:
1996-02-17:
"hard" "stature or professionalism" "images," "getting your point across," "organized." "cool," "hand." "time" "Megatrends." "spare time," "explode."
1996-02-21:
"Lizzies" "unwatched." "good idea?" "stuff like that!"
1996-02-24:
"tuned in." "two way street." "net" "time" "personal data night?" "proof" "time" "long did it take you?" "millions of others?" "sound" "barrier" "situations" "ages" "higher mind" "bikers" "search for extra terrestrial intelligence,"
1996-03-10:
"subject" "searching,"
1996-03-13:
"point" "get lost," "schedule," "see" "voice," "sit back" "Buying your friendship." "canned"
1996-03-23: >> See Possible Errors [1] <<
"people" "Outlaws," "Agent SV." "unaffected" "You will know not the day, nor the hour." "past" "man made" "realm border"
1996-03-29:
"weak link," "cheat!" "desperate" "softie."
1996-04-24:
"cut him loose" "superhypnotherapist." "Remember the Brockinton!"
1996-04-28: >> See Unclosed Quotes [3] <<
- Before Sandra Channeling: "step out of the way" "to."
- After Sandra Channeling: "foisted." "rest of the path." "portal." "army" "portals." "spinning one's wheels," "robots," "see" "muddying" the water,"
1996-05-04:
"uses." "environment" "underground race" "reeducation," "preparation committee." "law" "you," "fair" "has to be" "special, chosen, or protected." "trying" "chose" "memory" "give him a little bit." "bring up," "lyin'" "black hole,"
1996-05-25:
"leads," "drugs are bad," "nuts and bolts" "mother" "secret government."
1996-05-27:
"fun!" "papers," "everything else" "Now" "out to lunch." "eccentricities...." "time"
1996-06-01:
"Dreadful is subjective." "deadly illusion" "Queens of Satan," "feelings" "attack" "preaching," "this is what was given to me, it is up to you to decide for yourself whether or not you are comfortable with accepting it, or not."
1996-06-09:
"cares" "cheerleading squad" "out to lunch." "Andalusian" "race" "Give to Caesar that which is Caesars." "everything in such darkness and gloom, etc." "dig" "bottom line"
1996-06-15:
"Noah" "God."
1996-06-22:
"The Great Equalizer!" "changes" "power" "spin" "timelessness," "Earth" "level playing field," "Alice through the looking glass." "conduit." "zero time" "Philadelphia Experiment."
1996-06-29:
"Jarrah." "collector" "skip over" "marry" "stuff" "use" "mesh." "antiballoon" "get it" "third grade," "link."
1996-07-14:
"testing" "point blank" "road map?," "Greys" "Lizard" "Passion" "free," "leap," "buckets" "dominion" "the good," "importaltent!"
1996-07-21:
"Feel" "Time" "blown away"
1996-07-27:
"Level One" "answers"
1996-08-03:
"mishmash." "twin sun" "jumping the gun." "dark" "Brown stars?" "brown" "brown" "brown." "come and go?" "End." "Noah" "atom?" "biorhythms."
1996-08-06:
1996-08-11:
"it just ran out." "Ark," "No-No." "black" "White?" "stuff." "all" "miss," "loss" "Don't want to scare Grandma Sally Bible Thumper/Stockmarket Investor!"
1996-08-17: >> See Unclosed Quotes [4] <<
"set in it's ways," "angle" "Sell one's self," "Gainesville," "time." "fun" "Greenbaum" "go off" "malfunction,"
1996-08-24:
"time" "laps" "loaded." "Sent" "sideline." "sponge." "terminal,"
1996-08-31:
"cycles" "all the time." "practices," "dumps" "Antareans." "The Master Race"
1996-09-14: >> See Possible Errors [2] <<
"Hypoglycemia" "buzz word," "do the book," "Internet," have served their purpose well," "therapists" "one" "undertow"
1996-09-21:
"Project Awaken." "Slant," "the concept, stupid." "Its the economy, stupid." "tunnels," "no tunnels" "hit home."
1996-09-27:
"ought" "media scanning," "Enterprise Florida." "authority."
1996-10-01:
"who she is," "the walls now have ears." "passing out." "hereafter." "time"
1996-10-05:
"Go with the flow" "spread her self too thin." "steady as she goes." "thought center, spirit center and physical center," "initiation." "cloud" "Hooks" "Greenbaumed." "fifties." "spooking" "met" "Antareans" "patsy." "Greenbaum method"
1996-10-12:
"control." "Greenbaumed," "acting up." "Antareans," "experimental" "the peanut gallery," "left," "leaves." "work" "fine tuning."
1996-11-23:
"glitch," "fly off the handle." "bought and paid for." "007" "bounce" "homing" "see what they were made of" "read" "drone" "bounce" "agent provocateur." "of the third eye." "Aryan." "bi-density." "visit" "regenerate." "equal ease," "Martians" "had." "Stupid is as stupid does." "good guys" "government" "New Reality 101." "interwoven" "questor of hidden knowledge" "set aside." "dead end." "extra dimensions?" "selective," "variable." "dimension"
1996-11-30:
"Selective" "crop circles," "trying," "room" "crack" "times." "fake" "missing link"
1996-12-08:
"hit"
1996-12-14:
"cloaking" "Electra" "cell" "Primeco." "Snake eyes" "prime rib?" "Primary." "picked" "Prime Directive?" "Prime time?"
1996-12-21:
"closed" "looking for love" "punishment" "thief in the night." "world-wide" "point A and point B." "time?" "into what and what," "from what and to what." "shoes," "in tune," "time." "living" "dead." "state," "Warp"
1996-12-28:
"move heaven and earth" "hide," "have" "every damn dime." "Apparitions" "source" "bunch of people are running around and buying silly rocks." "apparition," "label?" "week or so?" "I'm always stressed." "This too, shall pass." "steer clear" "bad" "see" "wish list," "step back," "Mom" "under" "find" "in" "through" "deep end."

1997-01-04:
"Knee or gee." "Source" "true" "left field." "Third Dimensional" "atrophy." "aether" "states" "true" "history," "friends" "alternate universe." "grey" "you ARE in over your heads." "What do you mean by that?" "right" "left" "give it a rest." "later."
1997-01-10:
"what's the update guys?" "settlement bin." "suspect" "foot the bill," "time" "homefront," "blueprint." "shyness." "needed." "the signs."
1997-01-11: >> See Possible Errors [3] <<
"open the wrong doors." "visitor." "secret government?" "head for the hills," "when" "4th" "Eternity"
1997-01-17:
"concentrate" "Falls apart," "opens up!" "supernatural" "paranormal," "wicked" "Amusement"
1997-01-25:
"no?" "borrowed." "union with the one." "tap" "feel" "747?" "future." "they are being bought to make sure that they are not not bought." "in for more" "typical" "time" "future," "they" "secret world government" "subterfuge." "get around."
1997-02-01: >> See Possible Errors [4] <<
"tone" "euphoric" "zap" "agencies" "hit"
1997-02-12:
"time." "predestined." "long walk," "opened a new door?" "look back," "unfold in front" "threshold" "door,"
1997-02-22:
"resources." "harvest." "nippy" "HAARP" "order on the surface of the planet" "time" "wider" "drift" "mutes"
1997-03-01:
"through" "Zero" "unified" "transmission purposes." "stars." "Noah Syndrome" "black holes," "binder" "fuel," "life blood" "density" "discovery" "Jump, Jamp, Jimp." "lotto." "enhance"
1997-03-15:
"window" "ground" "tapped," "a" "free" "conductor." "exciting" "tube," "hollow" "no,"
1997-03-29:
"you" "legitimate," "earthshaking," "element of." "spin" "Heaven's Gate."
1997-04-05: >> See Possible Errors [5] <<
"leap" "at the door." "affected." "time tracked." "struggle," "challenge," "poisons" "still"
1997-04-12:
"stops" "started." "The Nation of the Third Eye." "running" "power mad clique?" "Haste makes waste." "leap into it," "find my lawyer." "Stay tuned, fasten your seatbelts," "new information,"
1997-04-19:
"origin" "sickness unto death." "cold feet," "Drove home the reality."
1997-05-03:
"Gaugin." "sect" "beech." "act against them," "acting against." "they." "They" "head it off," "quantum"
1997-05-21: >> See Possible Errors [6] <<
1997-05-31:
"Hello." "travel." "ripple" "basic" "stuff" "union with the One." "Percy" "fit in." "filling up" "whole shooting match," "they" "future." "If you knew, you would die of shock." "Celts." "Celts, Druids," "Native Americans," "Divine guidance." "Celts" "trauma" "Celt"
1997-06-07:
"brilliant." "smoke screen" "warmer." "monoatomic gold." "present" "date" "future." "absoluteness of non-being?" "rail" "railgun." "glue" "time," "state." "modern day" "3/5 principle"
1997-06-14:
"Old makes new again." "time sequence?" "they?" "right and wrong." "track." "as a team," "hard" "think!" "never?" "think." "thinking otherwise." "not suitable." "nickel." "filter down?" "comes back around?" "Earth." "the moment?" "go crazy." "Roswell Incident." "punch."
1997-06-21:
"strings" "whitewash." "corona?" Ranier?" "at the door..." "enlightened," "illumened!!" "abel" "bugged" "hauntings." "singing the right tune." "time"
1997-06-28:
"blockbuster" "Concern" "intrigue" "bugging" "rolling." "points" "knight," "keys?" "Key" "conscripted." "conscript." "Jack" "Cecil." "pick their brains"
1997-07-05:
"Shoot." "bars" "flip/flop." "surgical approach," "Agents wear many hats!" "time" "time machine." "privately and quietly?" "the facts of life." "Laura, a great big rock is about to fall on your head," "okay, now moving right along, about the Emerald tablets..." "time" "out there"
1997-07-12:
"blown out of proportion." "tree of life." "The Rosy Cross?" "so screwy." "convenient." "the dots." "destiny!" "nagging" "missing points," "If one has the will of a Lion, one does not have the fate of a mouse!" "I am become ONE... Creator of worlds."
1997-07-19:
"look in the mirror." "mother of preparation," "look," "mushiness." "a bad way," "secure," "to initiate." "Eternal flame" "many beautiful and amazing things,"
1997-07-26:
"leaflets..." "hit the jackpot" "Atlantean" "underground." "picked on" "warmer." "Stalinized." "Stalinized"
1997-08-09:
"L Plasmodic benten." "outgrow" "earth shaking" "historical records" "now." "faster," "ark," "comfortable." "final" "good and evil..." "reinforcements" "guides." "not nice," "time" "flap" "Lucid" "Bringers of the Dawn," "cave person"
1997-08-16:
"core" "grapes of wrath," "the lock." "chuck" "lead you by the hand," "short-cut" "haste makes waste."
1997-08-22:
"up to the minute." "payback." "pass the baton?" "puncture points." "ground" "wind." "strands" "El Nino" "Anna"
1997-09-06: >> See Possible Errors [7] <<
"askew." "corruption and shenanigans" "something will happen," "feather in the cap?" "bigger picture."
1997-09-13:
"911" "screw up." "Brain Drain" "gain" "Faraplex" "computer nerd"
1997-09-20:
"subjects" "times." "yet." "drawn," "drawing" "before we get to that." "heat up," "burners." "Safety" "drawn," "nice weather?" "play your cards right." "military" "negative forces."
1997-10-04:
"past." "From whence cometh, is seen that which knows no limitation."
1997-10-07: See Possible Errors [8] <<
"crazy" "sell oneself," "to the bottom" "torn." "time," "higher" "good influences," "bad influences," "time" "everything" "fast track," "battle"
1997-11-01:
"awareness mode." "glitches." "chain of command." "general terms."
1997-11-08:
"blanket coverage" "get away" "forgotten" "up to par!!" "daydreaming" "be on your toes" "senses," " on the leve." "second nature." "warmer." "dogs."
1997-11-15:
"is it safe," "when opportunity knocks." "side trips." "camera-ready." "sensitive," "instabilities." "Unified Field Theory." "time"
1997-11-22:
"wears the pants." "of her discontent." "time" "track." "fit them in."
1997-12-31:
"pest." "squeaky wheels?" "bull by the horns." "trailblazer." "tossing caution to the four winds" "us,""Frames of reference."

TO BE CONTINUED

Something to take in account:

1994-11-02:

A: No. Slower. message follows here. Quiet for one moment please: From now on when word to follow is in quotes we will designate as follows: mark then word then mark. Now, "slower."

{We installed quote marks on the board after this. From this point on, when words in the Cassiopaean responses are in quotes, it is because they have so designated.}

Back
Top Bottom