Confirmation by Death

I know I just gotta cool down and let things take their course.

Sad to hear what has happened al, good luck m8 and hang in there!

Anart:
The point is, Al, that there are so many variations and possibilities of human experience (souled, not souled, somewhere in between (yes, there are those who are somewhere in between) )

Anart, are you referring to the advanced pre-adamic man? (''advanced'' organic portal?) I recall reading something along those lines in the C's transcript, but I do not remember, or did I misunderstand your sentence?

Bo said:
Anart, are you referring to the advanced pre-adamic man? (''advanced'' organic portal?) I recall reading something along those lines in the C's transcript, but I do not remember, or did I misunderstand your sentence?

I don't personally know of a 'name' or label for it, but, basically, there are more permutations of possibilities than we tend to consider with our linear minds. We tend to conceptualize that things develop along a certain (linear) line that corresponds to our current understanding and limits of perception. What I've come to discover ( and am still discovering ) is that there is much, much more to it. It's rather like working with a basic 'skeleton' outline and taking that for the whole body of knowledge - when the spaces between the lines are chock full of other manifestations that do tend to fall within the general notes on the outline. They do not negate the outline by any means, they are simply 'more'.

As always, questioning one's own thoughts and understanding of any and everything is the best way to stay open to the possibilities, while maintaining the integrity of the outline with continued data gathering. To my current understanding, ones mind shouldn't be so open as to let any and everything in with equal value attached to it all, but one must realize how deeply limited and linear our default perception is - and with that realization understand that there is much, much more to it all than we currently have 'mapped out'. I think that's yet another aspect of the beauty and excitement of learning - but that's just my take on it.

Al Today said:
I logically understand what has been said, but as in all things within this "reality", I just cannot accept that "that one CANNOT KNOW such a thing". I think within the potential billions of people on this BBM, at least one(1) person does or can know. I now gotta ask, where is the problem with this thought?

edited for clarity because my typing sometimes is the opposite of my thoughts... Strange how one can think one thing and yet type/write exactly the opposite. Seems like some unseen force just intercedes to mess things up...

Al,

I was not using my head when it comes to your situation at all. I get so focused on my thoughts on a subject and totally forget to think about the person I am engaging. It was not my intent to 'pick at you'. I understand that you are dealing with a lot of things right now, and that you are in a very emotional state now. I only wanted to point out my thoughts on what you were saying.

Anart did a great job of putting this all into perspective for me; and I think for you too, judging from your response to her post.

Take care,

gwb

gwb said:
It was not my intent to 'pick at you'.

Thanks gwb.
I didn't think you were "picking on me". Shucks, I learned a long time ago that the sincere people here on this forum are truly curious, inquisitive, and mean no harm. If anything, you make me think objectively, and this is good. I got pulled deeper into this mechanical sack of flesh and water, programs activated, FORGOT all I have learnt so far about the WORK, and was not using my "head". I could've been sucked back into my old narcissistic ways, (still WORKing on them by the way!), and needed a good look into the mirror. I needed to get back to "thinking outside of the box", as the saying goes.
And by the way, thank you for your sincerity and consideration. There IS no reason to apologize. If anything, I owe a big THANK YOU ALL for the free "therapy" session.!.!.!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom