Connections

YinYoung

The Force is Strong With This One
It really feels like a quiet period before the storm. Everything seems fine (on a smaller scale, of course...), people are not giving a damn about things going on on a bigger scale. Pseudo morality and destructive patterns are really becoming a thorn in a flesh. On the other side, changing myself and ACTING and DOING really shows that you can change your environment, 'wanted' timeline and people that are here to teach you something while you teach them, too. While grounding and making more and more of my actions aware (because starting to read C's experiment when 14 really made me go back a lot of steps to learn some things that life never whispered me through experiences, 'mistakes' and meditation), I'm wondering about connecting with this community and people here in real life?
I know things will eventually fall into place, but it would really be nice to speak about things going on on many levels of our reality - in person...
Being quiet around most of the people can be really boring and sometimes annoying. Some of them cannot understand, some of them maybe can, but act the opposite way and wast majority will think I'm crazy (well, for them, maybe I am)
I'm a fresh member of FOTCM and asking for some guidelines to connect more with members here.
Greeting from Zagreb! ❤️

I think some of the ambassadors will soon explain why real life meeting is not supported here.
But I learned to interact with the people here via this forum and it helps me very much not to feel so lonesome.
There are few people "out there" you can talk to, I know. But this is really a good opportunity once you have learned to use it. Good look and good readings! 🥰 :clap:

I'm a fresh member of FOTCM and asking for some guidelines to connect more with members here.

Hello YinYoung, congratulations on joining FoCTM. After submitting your application to become a FoCTM member and recieving your welcome package, the next step is to be accepted into the Private FoCTM forum. After many years of experience and for the safety of all concerned, there are no shortcuts to the need for interacting on the public forum in order to gain acceptance into the private forum. So, best thing to do is to start writing more posts and interacting on the public forum more to both connect with others in that way and so that we can get to know you.

Being quiet around most of the people can be really boring and sometimes annoying. Some of them cannot understand, some of them maybe can, but act the opposite way and wast majority will think I'm crazy (well, for them, maybe I am)

Hi YinYoung, I think I understand how you feel, but try to be patient, with other people and also with yourself.. I've found that the more I participate here on the forum, the more it changes how I interact with the people around me.. and eventually, it becomes not a matter of being quiet around people, frustrated because they're not into the same things as I am, or see things differently... but instead I became more and more interested in almost any conversation, even on things I used to find boring.. Listening to people, talking with them "on their own level" but from the perspective of the things I've learnt here... making connections in different and unexpected ways - ways which aren't necessarily anything to do with esoteric matters on the nature of reality, but just normal everyday life stuff. It's surprising how much the "deeper" topics discussed on this forum can help in everyday conversation, and also how much that boring normal chat with anyone can help us figure out those deep topics in our minds! As well as being a good testing ground for putting into practice the things we learn here.

It takes time... Maybe it's just part of getting older.. I think everyone in our lives has something to teach us.

So I guess I'm just trying to say, hang in there! Like Naorma and Jones said, jump in and start posting more.. welcome to the FOTCM and I look forward to seeing you around the forum :)

Some of them cannot understand, some of them maybe can, but act the opposite way

From my personal experience on this - Only when a person is ready for deeper spiritual leanings and seek the truth will the cosmic mind allow them the opportunity to receive and contemplate that knowledge.

For me personally, I have been drip fed more of the truth each year, and each time another more deeper, truthful version of what I knew before, leading me to hunger and seek even more. It's as though it had to be done that way, since being given what I understand now would have been too much, and simply absurd and unbelievable.

You can send people books, emails, website links - anything, but if they are not ready, that information you give them will in one way or another just simply disappear for them. It's only when they begin seeking that information and asking the right questions, then they are ready to receive it, almost like it has to be earned.

So another way to go about this is to only engage in topics if there is some indication they are "seeking" so to speak, otherwise it just causes them confusion, or they may even ridicule you. If you push a subject you could be infringing on their free will.

I'm wondering about connecting with this community and people here in real life?

I fully understand you when you say this, and I wish it was easier to do this as well. Maybe the day will come when all the people around us are seeking together and learning and helping each other !

Back
Top Bottom