Controlled Hysteria

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
I found some very nice song today on www.pandora.com
(If you haven't tried it yet - I highly recommend it. It is a customized "radio like", with an ability of adaptation. Very nice site for those who are looking for a new music, or just to enjoy what they are already know.)

Anyway, I heard a song and found it's lyrics as very curios. Apparently, it is an underground UK band called "Trauma Pet". Somehow those underground (or fringe) bands always succeed to "catch the message", but of course they are ignored by the majority, because they are "radicals" or simply "weird". What a perfect Matrix trick.

And here is a song :

Trauma Pet - "Controlled Hysteria"

In the fray I walk
In the fray I try to control my agony
I control my agony

All the time I see
Disenfranchised men growing their apathy
What is this fallacy?

REF
Falling down
we are falling down
I am falling down with you
And control gives in
to hysteria
but I have you
I have you
When we fall right down
I have you
and control gives in
to hysteria
But I have you

In the fray they talk
telling us we must believe our government
but I can't give them that

They are marching wild
forcing men into their blind utopia
And I can't cope with that

REF
It's remind me the idea of King's jesters. They were the only ones who could laugh about the king, but they were also considered mad or stupid.
Including the phenomena of troubadours: they've expressed their opinion or critics toward the government/monarchy through plays or songs. Very delicate and smart.
I think that this is the definite creak in the system.

Keit said:
I found some very nice song today on www.pandora.com
(If you haven't tried it yet - I highly recommend it. It is a customized "radio like", with an ability of adaptation. Very nice site for those who are looking for a new music, or just to enjoy what they are already know.)
I have to agree here. I've been using Pandora for about six months or so and it really is a nice program for introducing new music. It doesn't even have to take up a browser window.

Thanks I did not know it.

I mostly use http://www.purevolume.com/ to discover new bands, because they have a wide underground artist variety

Back
Top Bottom