Conversations with God....NDW and James "Troubadour" Twyman

B

Byzantia

What d'you reckon to these guys and their partnership? All tied up with the Indigos.....Rome.....luxury cruises.....

I'm open-minded on channeling so am not sure why James' and Neal's relatively sane-sounding and edifying-seeming activities and publications make me uncomfortable. Maybe I'm a curmudgeon but it's something about twisting words, I guess, avoiding the truth.....all that stuff in the CWG books about Neale and Nancy's faery wedding then, according to www.cwg.org......

In 2003, Neale and Nancy's relationship transitioned from life partners to very dear friends

TRANSITIONED?!!! Well, I suppose "transitioned" means "died" in planetlightworker-ese.......

And then - "In the Name of Love; the Mediterranean Cruise of a Lifetime" accompanied by JT and Debbie "get what you want out of life" Ford (no prices readily available for seekers).

I read a review of a course run by various characters inc NDW, JT, Deepak and M Williamson, D Vertue, James van P......reportedly, they were all referring to themselves as the forerunners of the New Age....shamelessly patting each other on the back.....seemed to me the New Age might be measured in book sales.....

Am I just being a curmudgeon or is anyone else uncomfortable here, too?

Conversations With Yahweh? For me the clinchers were two statements. One was that one day George Bush senoir would be recognised as a "very wise man" because of his activities towards a one world goverment.Say what!?
And that if force was need in such a process then it was regrettable but necesssary, as in the case of the American Civil War.If you have to kill a few people well that doesn't matter too much as a) souls are eternal and must have volunteered for an "interesting" experience, as do the folk in Iraq b) the ends justify the means.Theother statement was a perfect enscapulation of the logical flaw at the heart of New Age YCYOR.Manifestation of a desired outcome form another person by a Postive Affirmation eg "the customs agent will not open my suitaces containing the 23 kilograms of cocaine" means if done with complete faith in God (who does not judge the morality or otherwise of the wish but simply gives) means the other has no choice but to obey. The logical extrapolation of this is that any given event has come together by a chain of events only under the control of the manifester from the beginning of time.Especially as Neale proclaims that if you meet a beggar asking for a handout then this was arranged sometime in the past (before birth? several lifetimes ago? in the future?) Essentially only one being there fore is in charge of reality therefore -and I guess this must be Neale.If I had the money to throw away on one of his get togethers and had the opportunity to speak to the great master I think I'd have to ask him why he's doing such a piss poor job of running the universe. But I guess he's chosen that I don't get such an opportunity. Gee thanks Neale.
I think Neale made the whole thing up after reading quite a few books and talking to a lot of like minded people.I also think that his personal history is indicative of his personality.
He ends up living as bum because of his abusiveness, then spends time scrounging out of garbage cans for half eaten sandwiches (later to be half baked New Agey leavings) then lies his way into work as a broadcaster, and goes on to wealth and fame. Bout sums it up for me.
He also seems to have a thing about promiscuous sex, and an affection for Robert Heinlein - I see Stranger In a Starnge Land as being a major template for the whole racket

Sounds like a fun life they are having. They obviously have no trouble publishing and widely distributing books... even having them turn into best sellers. As comparison, we are still struggling like crazy to get our stuff out there in print so that when the net gets totally taken over, the material will still be available. We have to pay pretty steep printing costs and when we try to make our book costs competitive, there isn't enough left over to do much of anything.

Fact is, this past Christmas, we couldn't even give each other gifts because we had put all our money into printing the new edition of Secret History.

As for vacations, heck, we never go anywhere that isn't for business or research. Yeah, two years ago we went to Marseille for Ark to do some research at Luminy, and one afternoon a friend took us out in the bay on his little inflatable speed boat thing, but I wouldn't call it a "luxury cruise" which is how it was described by Vinnie Bridges and gang on their cointelpro site.

We also traveled to Trieste and Croatia for a conference and took a detour to Florence on our way home so that Ark could meet with another colleague there. Yes, for three days, we pretty much just did sightseeing but I guess after 54 years of never, EVER having had a vacation, I deserved those three days.

Yes, we live in a very big house - they call it a chateau here - but everyone ought to keep in mind that there are, at any given time, at least 10 or 12 people here working. The choice of house was made simply for economic reasons: it is cost effective. It's cheaper to have one building where volunteers can live and work rather than be paying rent on a lot of different buildings.

I should also mention that the house is about 500 years old, impossible to keep warm in the winter, takes all of us to keep it clean, and actually, about one-third of it is unusable because it is so old and decayed that it is unsafe. We refer to that part of the house affectionately as "the dungeon." The rest of it looks pretty good and we have a good time in the summer, but most of the year we work in sweaters and wear wool socks.

I still drive my 1986 (yeah, you read that right) van, which we had shipped over, and none of our other vehicles is newer than 2000. We can't afford a new car though we desperately need one.

What would I do if we made a lot of money? First I'd print a lot more books and give them away like crazy. Then, I'd probably buy some kind of business so that I could have a place to employ all the people I know who are struggling to make ends meet AND work on seeking truth... Or, I'd find out what people wanted to do and help them buy their own little businesses.

I guess that's why the PTB want to make sure I never have any money!

Conversations with God....NDW and James \

Laura, thanks for sharing the money moan - it rang true - you see, to people like me, renting a (cheap!) flat for 600 pounds per month scraping by in one of the heaviest areas of inner London, your life sounds luxurious! And yet I went to contribute to SOTT the other day.....my widow's mite......yet could not because you do not take my debit card or Paypal. Is there a reason for this? (Please ignore this question if the situation has changed).

I agree that NDW and JT seem to be leading the life of Riley. I conclude that nothing approaching the truth will ever appear in bestseller format.

Godot -

>>One was that one day George Bush senoir would be recognised as a "very wise man" because of his activities towards a one world goverment.Say what!?>>

Yes - I forgot that mega-snippet!!! How could I? THAT'S one of the reasons CWG bothered me.

And on the ends justifying the means, I agree. What enticed, then disturbed, me was the books' feelgood factor...

At first, I really liked the series. I liked it so much I gave it to someone who was tortured by guilt for involvement in some unspeakable acts....after reading CWG Book 1 the first thing he did was to run out and buy full sets for all his family members....but he never came to admit his guilt publicly or resolved not to reoffend.

It was great to see someone enabled to forgive himself......but I also witnessed the extent to which CWG facilitated abdication of self-responsibility.

Maybe that's why I liked it at first?! ;-)

>>I also think that his personal history is indicative of his personality.>>

It does beg questions. But at least he is honest about it.

>>Bout sums it up for me.>>

Thanks - interesting take.

>>He also seems to have a thing about promiscuous sex, and an affection for Robert Heinlein - I see Stranger In a Starnge Land as being a major template for the whole racket.>>

Yes. And he's fond of Gene "Star Trek" R, who was himself enamoured of dodgy Council of Nine channelings and Uri Geller transmissions in the 70s.

Interesting.

James Twyman's book Emissaries of Light is freaky. Anybody read it? He used to be a Catholic priest, didn't he? That's a psychology I find interesting. Yet he seems to muster massive pro-peace support, supposedly risking his life in Baghdad to bring his concerts to the people and churchmen, then sustaining the Afghani spikenard industry single-handed. None of which are Bad Things, surely? So hey - I'm naive but can someone spell it out for me why I feel uncomfortable about this "hero", too?

Byzantia said:
And yet I went to contribute to SOTT the other day.....my widow's mite......yet could not because you do not take my debit card or Paypal. Is there a reason for this? (Please ignore this question if the situation has changed).
We don't use PayPal because they started playing money games with us by freezing our old PayPal account because of the content of the Signs page.

We weren't going to let that happen a second time.

I just ordered the new "Secret History" so hopefully it helps some. I got it from the QFG puslishing site instead of Amazon even though I know it will take longer to get.

I think this is how one can tell one is doing work the PTB don't like...

Don

Byzantia said:
Laura, thanks for sharing the money moan - it rang true - you see, to people like me, renting a (cheap!) flat for

Thanks, Henry and Dhess - buying the book is the best practical help, then (and most interesting, no doubt). I was wondering about Paypal - it all seemed too good to be true....

Laura, that is an interesting window! And your life still sounds luxurious :-) Wow -

To work for the Good surrounded by loved ones and close friends who share the same vision?

To work on subjects that fill you with passion and inspire others?

To share an ancient pile with nooks and crannies and views? (I get the concrete Council offices out front and the supermarket carpark out back......they store and empty the skip-fuls of domestic waste from the towerblock of flats out back on Monday mornings....it is like the end of Terminator!)

To snuck round a dining room table on special occasions)....I can smell the garlic...

To breathe fresh air and see the seasons silhouetted against the mountains and hear the rustling of the creatures at night?

Here, mornings are chemtrail time......evenings we can't see the stars.....the police sirens wail 24/7. Still, I am not moaning. I have my Work and passion and friends, too - that is what's important.

Sigh ;-)

Byz the Urban Martyr

Byzantia said:
To work for the Good surrounded by loved ones and close friends who share the same vision?

To work on subjects that fill you with passion and inspire others?
Agreed. That is about the only thing that makes what we do every day tolerable. There are days when, if we didn't have each other for moral support, none of us would make it. Sometimes the horror of what we see is more than we can bear.

The next one needs a tiny bit of adjustment:

Byzantia said:
To share an ancient pile with nooks and crannies and views? (I get the concrete Council offices out front and the supermarket carpark out back......they store and empty the skip-fuls of domestic waste from the towerblock of flats out back on Monday mornings....it is like the end of Terminator!)
Our views here are not quite what they were at the first house from which we could occasionally see the mountains. But that house was way too small. We had to keep most of the library packed up in boxes in stacks because we had no room for them. And we had people sleeping in an unheated garage where the rain came in, not to mention a number of unpleasant, crawly critters. So, the views there were great, but the house was totally inadequate.

Now we have the perfect house for our puposes, but we lost a lot in terms of view. We have a nice park with lots of trees, but very close, on two sides, are commercial apple and kiwi orchards. And when I say commercial, I mean that those trees are subjected to the most intense care I've ever seen. There are tractors running up and down the rows spraying the delightful pesticides after every rain. They are covered with netting that is not exactly attractive, but it protects them from bugs, too much sun, and hail. Then, if it does NOT rain, there is a fun little building about 300 meters from the back of the house that contains probably a 671 GM Diesel engine that pumps the water for the sprinklers... and when they water, they do it at night. So all night we get to hear that engine running.

Then, on the 3rd side, we have a neighbor who has a kennel of hunting dogs that frequently break out in fights in the middle of the night (and day) and sound like one of them is dying.

On the 4th side, the front of the house, we have a nice big park with trees, but it abuts a national road which big trucks travel all day long and most of the night.

It is also foggy here a LOT... sometimes an entire week goes by that we don't see the sun. This is because we are between two rivers, in a depression, and the fog just parks on top of us and doesn't move. We can drive 15 minutes in about any direction and be out of the fog, and then drive home and be back in it again.

All of these things are the reasons why no rich person would even buy this house as a home; the location is simply not very desirable.

BUT, having said that, we like it (except for the tractors, pesticides and water pump, howling hounds and trucks). I even like the fog since I spend most of my time at the computer, and hardly notice it.

Byzantia said:
To breathe fresh air and see the seasons silhouetted against the mountains and hear the rustling of the creatures at night?
It's fresh some of the time - when they aren't spraying the orchards... and yes, we have critters in the park and I do like that. I lived in town in Florida for about ten years before we left and I know about the sirens and the traffic passing right next to the bedroom window... and hearing neighbors doing whatever they are doing. At least our neighbors here are enough distance away that they would have to shout for us to hear them.

Byzantia said:
Here, mornings are chemtrail time......evenings we can't see the stars.....the police sirens wail 24/7. Still, I am not moaning. I have my Work and passion and friends, too - that is what's important.
Yup. We don't have many chemtrails here, it seems. Don't know why. And we do have some great star viewing nights (when it's not foggy.) And we do have an owl in the park, and I hope the nightingale comes back this year...

When I resigned from working as an export manager at the end of 2000 (I was 50 then), I decided I would never work as a slave for anybody else. But the price I paid was in terms of money shortage of course. I have a very small income (doing translations which is not on a regular basis either ) a very small retirement payment - sometimes I'm in the red zone , where mother gives support - I don't go anywhere while I'm in Istanbul - but in the summer go to my mother's summer house near the sea with a small garden and it feels like heaven. Here my house is very small, 65 sq. mt., the kitchen is falling apart (literally) I have a small balcony (full of plants) facing other apartments, a narrow but very busy street, no car, no ac . I have learned to stop worrying. I just found a second job of giving english lessons one hour every day so I could afford buying Secret History. I received it just yesterday and started reading it.

Laura said:
Sounds like a fun life they are having. They obviously have no trouble publishing and widely distributing books... even having them turn into best sellers.
I don't know, being a full-time hypocrite, having to constantly "shine in the light" to keep the bucks rolling in sounds like a lot of work to me. I know I couldn't do it. It's like some kind of prostitution. I guess there's always a market for psycho-hookers if you "have what it takes" for it.

It's also like being a drug dealer, opiating the customers with whatever "truth" floats their boat, so to speak. And of course, they are bound to be supported, since the PTB love prostitution and drug dealing, even if one is "freelance". The more integrity is undermined, the better. And so the bucks roll in to reward those who get with the program, and make the right "connections" while they're at it.

It seems the big commodity here is integrity. If you sell it, you get rich because those that have also sold out and prospered from it support you. If you don't sell it, you remind those who did how empty their lives are and are so the enemy. More so because if you retain integrity and still prosper their "sacrifice" becomes a meaningless act and their sorry state comes out looking even sorrier.

I myself am in a transition, living at my parent's house since my mother needed support after my father died. I live frugally on past savings, and at least my mother's retirment allows her to live comfortably. The situation is temporary, of course, but the house is on an acre of land outside the city of Ioannina in Northwestern Greece, about 15 kms from the ancient oracle of Dodona. The location is absolutely beautiful, the city is by a lake surrounded by mountains and we live at one end of a pictuesque valley. The air is clean, the water from local springs and most of the food farm fresh, and the two dogs and ten cats are good company. Unfortunately, all my friends live in other countries...

Anyway, there are pros and there are cons, and the challenge as I see it is to choose what matters most and work toward the rest without compromising that. Every time I see someone successful, they have usually sacrificed something inside to become so, and often I notice that when I encounter such a person they look at me as if trying to remember what it was they lost, just as I'm tempted to consider them "lucky". That's when I realize I'm better off even if not yet where I want to be.

Well, Aurora, congratulations on pulling out of slavery. Did your friends react? When I pulled out quite a few of mine condemned me for being lazy and "not contributing to society".

I agree with you about not worrying. This is one of the keys to freedom from PTB chains. Worry helps them keep us in financial bondage.....still, that is easy for me to say - I have no dependents and only one tiny debt. Mind you, I have to admit that I had wished on occasion that I had a rich family or partner.....

I have been out of "slavery" for 5 years - I have been not worrying and having a fantastic time - really living. I have detoxed my body, cleaned out my relationships and friendships, done inner work, read, learned, written, helped others......in the process I have found my real Work, too.

But now what little money I had behind me has run out. I can no longer financially survive, even busking it....so I must go back into the Matrix.......

I think I can handle this as I feel that a little money behind me might be a good thing in the times up ahead. The people I Work with have plans......if I end up joining them, I would like to be able to contribute something.

My feeling is that we should all start working in groups of like-minded people a little more. SOTT have got it right...supporing each other.....round the kitchen table....it is about working together....and physically meeting in order to build relations, not just chatting in cyberspace.....groups have power, you see.....their sum exceeds their parts....I believe that networking will save us in the times ahead, so long as we are realistic and imaginative about communication methods and do not take the Internet for granted.

Hi Laura,

When you mentioned that you lived in a large house that was hard to heat, It brought to mind the Korsi. (a low, square table covered with a thick blanket hanging over the table on all sides. A container with hot coals is placed under the table to keep everyone warm.)

I lived in Iran for a few years and visited some homes where they still set up this traditional heating system every winter. I can attest from my own experience that they certainly keep you warm and are very cozy.

http://www.davidbowie.com/users/tomosk/kotatsuen.htm

http://www.asiafood.org/persiancooking/winterfeast.cfm

The Japanese have their own version of the Korsi called a Kotasu. For safety reasons I would recommend using an electric heating unit with a protective grille rather than the traditional hot coals.

http://www.jlifeinternational.com/furnishings/kotatsu/kotatsu_e.html

On cold winter nights the SOTT Team could broadcast from around their
"Kitchen Korsi" :D and be toasty warm while doing so.

Korsi.jpg

Just a thought.

Mary

Laura said:
I guess that's why the PTB want to make sure I never have any money!
I am a multi-talented man who has always find very difficult to find accomodation in the "I get money for my work" structure of the wolrd. You know, when you actually earn money after a thing you do.
In a personal level, I have it all: I am curious, I love to work, I am enthusiastic, have lots of ideas and I am a healthy, energetic influence with many talents and my intentions, much like Laura mentions, are all about progress, for me and for all those around me. I would do, for instance, what a uncle of minde does (and like Laura mentions): He has a store where he sells color paints for houses, cars etc. He has of course staff working for him and, aside all legalities for his workes, he on his own initiative had opened a bank account for his workers where he deposits, weekly, money in order for the worker to fulfil its needs (my uncle does this since years ago), and he has manage to send to highschool and university to several workers by this means, doing follow-ups of the particular sircumstance of the worker in case. And they of course love him, as I do too: He has been a great inspiration in my life and one of the few who really talked to me when I decided to divorce (today I heard my divorce has been granted, finally!): Some months ago, in christmas, his store catched fire.
By instance, I would do what my uncle has been doing with his employees.
My basic interests now are only to have enough money as to be able to live and stop being a burden. I mean, I ONLY want to be able to live, to feed my self, clothes, to house my self, gasoline, electricity, etc.
I have got, since years ago, the dessire to start something on Digital Video (Laura have you got the files I sent?), and to that, as I have rather slowly manage to get equipment, I have been doing many, and I do mean many, works for free (got to!), with the hope of to get known and people to start calling.
I am saying, it has been always oh so difficult for me to get income and I have abandoned the idea of a descent income. I used to teach philosophy at high school level and my salary was 42 pesos an hour (12 pesos = 1 dollar). I had 4 hours a week and, if I showed to be a good boy, they would give me another 2 hours for the next year, and another 2 the next year and so on.
The quote from Laura I am making on this post, nearly bring me down to tears. My mother she is getting old now and I on times take her out to movies or to have some dinner and I talk to her about whatever and about what I read and have been learning here and she, my mother, listens and goes WAW really? -just like me. Just like all of you have gone like on learning what there is to learn on Laura's effort.
Some weeks ago we were talking about my particular situation and I exposed maybe the Control System has been bloking me from the gathering of resources to do what I would do with them.
Bloking me because of what I could do!
Now dont take me wrong. I am aware of the "I am too spiritual for this world" actitude and, on the opposite, I am a man of the world. Of this world.
There has been 3 times now I have done this: To elaborate Curriculas and deliver them in all the places I think might hire me. On each time I had elaborated from 50 to 80 Curriculas.
Nothing happens, and the frustration has been hard to chew.
So I have got this initiative to do Digital Video, so not workign for anyone. And it is a great struggle to penetrate the Control System which opposes... because of what I could do.
And I am very aware of what I could do!
Far from complaining, I wanted to offer to you all this point of view which, to me in particular, infuriates me and fills me with eagerness to face it every day and yes! To get to breack it!
After that, is my hipothesis, comes the light.
So, you all, be brave!
Bite back!
Buy the books!

Wow Cricket - your Uncle sounds amazing. So do you with your tenacity. Keep fighting.

That's why I want to go back into the Control System - to leech some serious money from it so I can fund people who I believe are better than me at FIGHTING.....I am prepared to be a drone for them. Conforming will be my way of fighting.

There is an organisation I support - a fighting organisation - to which I intend to donate (entirely voluntarily) 1/10 of my salary.......my tithe. If everyone amongst us who COULD was prepared to do that, people like Laura would not be worrying about money.

So I agree with you - buy the books.

But no need to buy James Twyman's, though - he is on a South of France research visit (ie holiday in Carcassonne? Via Lourdes, too!) in Search of the Black Madonna......perhaps Laura could help him out?

http://www.emissaryoflight.com/_.aspx?t_t=5

Back
Top Bottom